OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Alder Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Rosie Archer had with her sister, decided to pair up and do a little combination costume. Since the election was going on they were candidates. Rosie was wearing a smart casual outift which was mirrored with Aurora'sm and they had printed out some fake leaflets, Rosie was the Flowers for the Future candidate and her sister was something else. She was quite excited by this and had split off from her sister to hand out the fake leaflets for her fake campaign at this halloween celebration. It was just a lot of fun really, and she knew too that it was nicely topical too. "Vote Rosie!" she handed a leaflet to someone as they passed her.

Xinyi had taken a bit to decide on his costume, before deciding that he looked cute enough to go to the feast. Of course, that confidence was destroyed when he saw Caleb in his costume. Caleb looked good, and Xinyi immediately felt horrible. Why had he thought he could be cute? It was no wonder Caleb had just blown him off. Embarrassed, Xinyi was attempting to make a quick escape, when out of nowhere he was being handed a pamphlet. He gave her a shy smile, taking it. "Hi Rosie," He greeted, holding the page she'd given him and running his thumbs over it.

Rosie glanced as Xinyi walked over to him, and noted that she'd just handed him a leaflet. "Hi Xinyi!" she wasn't sure what Xinyi as dressed as. "You look really cool Xinyi!" she told him with a sincere tone. "Do you want to hand out leaflets with me? If you have the time? I'm a minister for magic candidate!" she held up the leaflets which of course he had one of. He had one, but perhaps that would explain a little better what she was doing.

Xinyi relaxed, feeling a bit better now with Rosie nearby. "Sure, I can help," He smiled shyly and stepped closer. "I can take those?" He offered, holding out his hands. "Every minister candidate needs an assistant, right?"

Caleb was quite proud of his costume. He had started to put it together over the break since it wasn't he had much else to do at home with Simon gone and Delilah working all the time. The wings had taken a lot of work but now they moved on their own and looked real at least to him. He was enjoying his night as he floated around the great hall until noticed Xinyi and a younger girl handing out leaflets. "Wow. You really committed to your costume." Caleb said with a laugh. "So what would be your first act as Minister?" he asked, playing along as he reached out to take one of the papers.

Rosie smiled and held out a bunch of leaflets for him. "I'd love the help!" she told him warmly, and she would accept it, since she knew Aurora had Soren helping it was only fair that she be able to get the help of someone too. Rosie noticed a boy approach them and gave a little smile. "You have to look the part," Rosie said with a serious tone, "My first act would be reducing class time, so we have more time for our hobbies, which for me, is more flowers," she said, gesturing to her slogan of 'Flowers for Future'.

Xinyi took her pamphlets, smiling warmly. He was almost relaxed, but then Caleb appeared. Xinyi tensed, his breath catching. Why did Caleb have to look so handsome? He bit his lip and looked away, holding the pamphlets tightly. He didn't say anything, not wanting to get in the way or make things awkward.

Caleb laughed as Rosie gave him a serious look and explained her platform. He returned her serious expression and nodded thoughtfully. “Well you had my vote at shorter class times.” he said. “But I also appreciate some good flowers.” He wondered if any of the actual minister candidates would take notes. Caleb noticed that Xinyi had gone silent and turned to him. “So are you pro-flower too?” he asked.

Rosie wasn't sure who this boy was, but he seemed nice enough. "That's good!" she said, of course this wasn't a real election and he couldn't vote for anything, but it was good. She appreciated that Xinyi was helping her and the boy seemed interested in that too. She gave him a little smile and focused on handing out leaflets to the other people who were passing by.

Xinyi swallowed nervously, nodding slowly as Caleb turned to him. He hoped the blush wasn't as obvious as it felt. "Yes. I like flowers," He offered, peeking at Rosie, offering her more pamphlets as she passed hers out. He bit the corner of his lip nervously for a moment. "You look good- I mean, that's a good costume, Caleb," Xinyi offered, peeking up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back