Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella rushed into the Hospital Wing, and when she reached the nurse, she bent down, breathing heavily, as she had ran across the grounds and up four floors without stopping. "Professor... King.. wanted me to come and tell you," she gasped, gulping air, and when her breathing became regular, she said, "There's a man, well, a werewolf, that the professor changed in the Forbidden Forest, and he's really sick.." She looked up at the Nurse to see a surprised reaction.

Professor King entered the hospital wing, with the man that was just in his werewolf form hovering in front of him... he set the mans fraile unconscience body onto a hosptial wing bed and waited for someone, to do something...

Anastasia able to hear the rucus down the hall while on her way to meet friends down at the lakefront, runs into the health office too see whats going on. Seeing Professor king set the werewolf on the table, wide eyed and jaw to the floor she yells..
"Oh my God...Professor King! Is there anything I can do to help?!

Standing there & stunned at the sight of this ill man, she waits for his response

(((ooc: Well... I've ben waiting for the nurse to come for quite sometime... so im thinking this rp thread continuation is dead :) )))

OOC((I was thinking that as well! Just making an effort to try and save it. Which obviously isn't going to be happening. What happened to the nurse?! lol ))

(((shes a-wall so the poor werewolf man can die i suppose i could attempt to heal him but id probably kill him so thats not gonna happen.... and alex doesnt care about the werewolf threads anymore so lol... it deaddd)))

((haha...no use of a hospital wing then! Let the students die of injuries! Ohh yeah, I figured the one with Alex was dead a looooong time ago! XD ))

(OOC: I guess we all can die. My thread for an injury was dead a long time ago. Seriously, what happened to the nurse? On vacation or something?)

Sophia walked in, quite surprised to see all of these people here. "What happened here?" She spotted Professor King and asked him, "what's going on Professor?"

(((this is a deadish thread im wondering if i should even bother replying...?)))

((I wasn't sure if it would pick up again or not, but I thought I'd try. It's really up to you.))

(((well the werewolf didnt attack meee it attacked alex twice so ill just let the string die but i swear if he syas he got attacked again....)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back