Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Noel had been watching the game from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and he was excited for Minnie, she was the co-captain of the team and and managed to win. She caught the snitch really fast. Ofcourse they were opponents but he was happy for her. He didn't knew how to call her? Like where they a thing now, they had their first date together and they both said they liked eachother more than friends. Noel saw Minnie as his first girlfriend, and he was so excited. It was like an dream to him, she was for him. The brown haired boy made his way to the Great Hall to get some breakfast and he was gonna join Minnie in that. He liked spending time with her, and celebrate this victory with her. He also had an present for her he liked to give. So when he spotted her at the table he went sitting across her and smiled to some other Ravenclaw students. '' Hey you.'' Noel than started off with an smile and than went sitting straight. '' Congrats with your win. You were great.'' Noel than said with an sweet smile. And than looked at the breakfast and took some croissant on his plate.

Minnie's glee from the game had yet to really wear off, she knew it was a small victory but it really had meant the world to all, made all the difference for her. She had however drawn herself in more so than she had that night. Minnie had woken up at her usual time, more tired than normal, and she'd make sure her hair was sitting well, and she had gathered up all the books she would need for the day, to catch up on all the missed time. She sat down at the ravenclaw table putting the bag down beside her and extracting the first of the books and propping it up against a glass. She used the plate in front of her to keep the pages open, putting some fruit on it as breakfast. Minnie knew that Noel would join her for breakfast but she needed to get a little studying in first. He joined her after not particularly long and she gave a warm smile as he sat with her, a lot of the lingering joy and casualness lingering on her expression. She blushed at his words and just leaned in and kissed him in thanks. "Thanks Noel," she said as she pulled away, keeping her face close to him for a moment before she leaned out fully, "I know it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of the quidditch cup, but I'm so happy and proud of my team. I haven't been able to stop smiling since it happened, I think there might be something wrong with me now. Do you think the snitch could be covered in a cheering potion or something?" Minnie joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back