Victorien Walk

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
After the play things quited down. Arisa seemed to be the best person for the job and Hoshi had been right. Hoshi smiled at the memories but now she wanted to be alone. Well almost alone. She would mind company if it come to her but she wasn't going to look for for now. She had been with people all day. At least, she thought it was better than being in the Manor. She had become kind of friends with Kagyou, who seemed to have more bite to her than Hoshi had originally thought but Henric's presence there had bothered her to the core. She had gotten good at making seem like it didn't though. The bright side of the whole thing was that she never spent very long in the house or in area where Henric was.

Hoshi shook those thoughts out of her head though. She needn't worry it seemed. 'Stay away' had worked both ways. For this Hoshi was greatful. It seemed like she was healing quite well and one it was all over she could be the relationship cold and manipulative person that the Koshiba women where known to be. Hoshi looked up at the trees, the setting sun shining though the canopy like many little spotlights shining on her. Not that she wanted the spotlight now. Hoshi spun the black and crimson parasol in her right hand as she walked.

Hoshi had chosen to go Victorian today. It was something inspired by one of her disturbing dreams. Her dress was black with blood red frills around the collar that ended in a dangerously low 'V'. That was the only thing that exposed any skin though. The sleeves where actually attached to this one ending in even more dark red frills while black gloves covered her hands. The skirt of the back dress opened in the front showing blood red under skirts at seemed to add to the volume of the dress. True to form the rest of the dress seemed to be made so that Hoshi had to pour herself into it. There was a black lady's top hat on her head with black and blood red flowers on one side and her copper colored hair was done up in a bun with one one small strip of of long hair coming out of the middle to accompany the bangs in the front.

Hoshi walked a randome path hoping that whatever her dreams meant or that what ever was in here would find her here. Hoshi wanted to be in peace for once and the rememnts of those gray eyes where not giving her what she wanted. Hoshi hated that feeling. Hoshi always got what she wanted. Again Hoshi spun the open parasol so that the Japaneses patterns would make different shadows over her head.

Mist was wandering the forest. She had been doing double checks around the school ever since that man had come and tryed to get rid of her Thearus and the Summers boy. From a distance away she saw one of those awful students in the forest. She looked very strange to Mist with her orange hair and black and red dress. She fired an arrow for a tree near the girl before saying "and what do you think your doing here?" she asked from far enough away that the girl wouldnt be able to see her yet.

Hoshi looked at the arrow then at the tree with mild interest. Someone was hostile towards her and she didn't know why. She thought she had left all her enemies back at the school. "Walking and figuring somethings out. I'm sorry if I have disturbed you in anyway." She said picking another much darker path and continuing to walk. There was something in her voice that said she meant no harm. Hoshi didn't want to fight at the moment though it was something that she really did like to do. Hoshi wanted a moment of peace, pure and total peace.

Mist watched the girl again with more curiosity this time then hostility. She was very different then the other students. She followed the girl "the forest can be very dangerous especially for a first year" she answered. She knew this first hand and wasn't going to risk her own skin for a student, not any time soon at least.

Hoshi smirked. "I live for danger. Anyone who knows me will tell you the same. It is that which has made me give my heart to a dangerous being. A being which I met in these very woods late one night." She said with a sigh. She looked over the creature that had joined her on her walk. A centaur. She didn't mind it much. They where creatures just like they would consider man kind a creature. Lady Ichihara or Grandmother as the families called her said that man kind was the most profoundly mysterious creatures in the world. Here at HNZ she was starting to see that. "I'm Hoshi by the way." She said making the parasol spin once in her hand.

Mist sighed. The first years certainly were...... adventurous this year. They didn't seem to understand warnings at all. "Mist" she answered. Mist looked around for any sign of danger and when she saw none she put her bow down. She walked into the moon light making her purple shirt glow slightly. Her brown hair was lose and curly as normal and she wore the small tree Thearus had made from a grass blade tied around her neck.

Hoshi could almost hear what the centaur was thinking. She like others thought her reckless. That was true to a point. There was another reason Hoshi wads so indifferent to things like this. "I have met Katsune before. And many types of Faerie. I will not bring you harm." She said though she did not smile. What was going though her mind did not allow her to smile. "I am intruding on your woods though for that I am sorry and will ask for your forgiveness when I have had my time to think." She said with a small bow of her head. It was taught to her that creatures are to be respected in such a manner. Hoshi held that to heart.

Mist looked at what the girl was wearing again "why are you dressed that way?" she asked not caring if it was rude or not. She bent down to pick up the small white flowers that grew in the forest, they made beautiful hair chains and necklaces, and began to twist them together in a chain.

Hoshi smiled but looked away. "It seemed right for this little walk. That an I felt like doing a little bit of throw back to my Lolita days. I was really quite adorable back then. Or so Haruhi-san says. I look like I came from a time tuner no?" She said as she made the dark red skirts move more than the her normal walking made them do. "It was like this that I was dressed in one of the dreams I had too. The dream was about this forest so I thought if I was looking for something then I could be looking for the same thing now. All I have to do is walk." She said. She looked at what Mist was doing. It seemed simple but it would probably be something great. Hoshi tilted her head slightly so that it was covered in shadows once more.

Mist nodded it seemed like a good enough reason, dreams always meant something, even if it was just a small something "if you don't mind me asking, who is Haruhi-san?" Mist asked still braiding the flowers together.

Hoshi made the pattern play on her face with the moon light. It made it look like she was in an interchangeable vale. "Haruhi-san is my mother. I call her by her first name. My mother was never around much. I don't like either of my parents. Sometimes I grow to hate them but then I remember bonds of blood are difficult to brake." She said then added. "Do you know your family well?" She asked wanting to get off the subjet of her own. Hoshi never talked about her mother or father. She only went to them when she needed something. That's all they had been good for for years. They shouldn't expect an instant relationship just because they wanted her to live with them.

"I have my brother Aitan" She said "were very close, even if he is way to over protective" she mumbled the last part.

(( lol lame post :p ))

Elvera was walking through the forrest, it was the night of the full moon and she was picking some Ipomoea to send home to Morgause, for her to use in potions, she had just about collected enough when she came across a huge group of them. as she stooped to pick some more she heard voices, once she was done and the remnants of the flowers tucked away inside her bag she walked towards them, her dress (the white one in my siggy) caching slightly in the undergrowth. "hello" she called when she was sure that she wasn't crashing anything she shouldn't. She walked over to the people only to realize that it was the slightly intimidating girl from some of her classes, and a centaur. Well she couldn't go back. once she had reached them she said "Hi, i am Elvera Le Fey" then she stopped waiting for the others to introduce themselves.

Hoshi looked at the girl up and down then smiled. "I am Hoshi Koshiba. Pleasure to meet you. Especially out here as past hours as it is." She said. She wondered if she was going to find what she was looking for out here. She didn't even know what it was but there was a good chance that she would find it out here. Just like in her dream. Hoshi shook that out of her head. "This is Mist." She said with a slight bow of her head to show respect or the creature.

Mist looked at the girl with the white dress "Le Fey? as in Morgan Le Fey?" she asked the girl with raised eye brows.

Elvera Listened to Hoshi "hi Hoshi, hi Mist" as mist spoke about morgan she nodded "yes, she is my ancestor" she crouched don to pick some more moonflowers, feeling a little queer saying that she was a descendent from one of the worlds most famous sorceress'. as she stood up she took a good look at Hoshi's dress. The black and the red were so dramatic together. but the had with the two flowers really set things off. "i like your dress" Elvera said, although she was unsure on how Hoshi would take this.

Hoshi smiled under the shadows of the hat. "Thank you, yours is lovely too though I could never pull off pure white. I'm to... tainted for that." She said her voice had a joking note to it. It was true though in a way she couldn't explain she was tinted from the time she was born. "This is just something I thought I would use for this walk. I know I would be finding something interesting if I did." She said with another superstar smile. They where her specialty even if she didn't mean them half the time.

Elvera listened to Hoshi saying that she could never pull of white and chuckled slightly. she could never pull off all black as it felt incredibly bleak, unless she had some colour to it. "thanks it is one of my Favorite" she said when Hoshi complimented her dress. unsure what to say next Elvera turned to mist. "what is it like living freely in the forrest?" she asked in a tone of almost awe. Elvera had always wanted to meat a center after she had read about them. she had always quite admired their freedom and connection to nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back