Valkyries Meeting

Courtney frowned, she was very upset about Liz leaving the school. "This does mean that Liz is no longer on the team, Hilary. And I'm sure you can borrow some school supplies for now, but it is always nice to purchase your own stuff."

She looked around at the others, "So guys what should it be? A quaffle toss? A game of tag? Something else? You name it!"

((By the way, I need pictures of you in your uniforms. They are the Slytherin quidditch uniforms. You can add some form of goggles or broom if you'd like to. :D Here are examples of Sophia and myself. ))

SophiaQuidditch.gif
242585914RL585129778.jpg

"I believe that some quaffle toss is in order, anything else is hard to do with only one team." Ford voiced apathetically while he circled around those gathered lazily.

Hilary smiled "Okay quaffle toss, sounds good." Hilary was so excited to be back in the air.

Courtney hopped off her broom for a moment to run to the shed and grab a quaffle. She jumped back on it and flew a few feet in the air. "Look out!" She called as she threw the quaffle in Sophia's direction.

(Hilary, Caysi, and Kiera all need to send me quidditch pictures))

Sophia veered off to the left and caught the quaffle with ease, quickly tossing it in Hilary's direction.

Hilary had to roll to get in position in time, she caught it on the edge of her fingers and threw it emmediatly back to Courtney just because it would be unexpected.

Courtney did not realize the quaffle was coming her way and was startled when it bounced off the side of her head. She quickly grabbed it and threw it in Ford's direction. "Crafty, Hilary."

"Good thing it wasn't a bludger Courtney" Hilary cried out in response to her comment, she smiled and hoped her beater skills would match Courtney's if she decided to get revenge.

Courtney grinned at Hilary, she realized it was her own fault for not paying full attention to the quaffle. She flew to the ground beside Ford, and picked up the grounded quaffle. When she was back to her original place, she sighed. "Okay guys, we are going to try a game of quaffle dodge ball. Everyone game? There will be two sides, Hilary's and my own. There are six of us here, so, three to a side. Everyone, take your places."

Hilary smiled "Okay great idea Courtney" she flew away from beside Courtney to facing her "Okay can you explain this game, I've played dodgeball a few different ways" Hilary was always confused because everyone had different rules.

"Okay, well, it would basically be like if you get hit with the quaffle, you are out. If you cath the quaffle somebody throws at you, they are out. If you dodge the quaffle, no action is taken. The team that is standing last wins." Courtney hoped that explanation was good enough for Hilary.

"Sounds...interesting..." Sophia said, not entirely enthusiastic. Nevertheless she lined up opposite Hilary, wondering who would be on what team.

"Sounds great Courtney, we can work throwing catching and dodging skills all in one all usefull for Quiditch" Hilary smiled and flew a little further away from Courtney and Sophia and faced them. "IT'S ON!!" she said with a bit of a joking menacing look in Courtney's direction that quickly spread into an emmense grin.

"Sounds great Kiera..." She flew over for a high five. "Come on slow pokes..." she said sarcastically with a smile to her other teammates that were left. "We don't bite......that hard"

Caysi ran back to the Quidditch Pitch after she had to leave for a bit.
She ran back with her broom and got up so quiclky you couldn't even see her.
" Hey guys!". she said out of breath. " Whatcha doing?". she said panting.

Courtney looked to Caysi, "we are picking teams for dodgeball. You can choose if you want to be on Hilary's side or if you want to be on my side."

Caysi smiled and flew to Hilary's side but felt bad about not going to Courtney's and said " How do you play?".

Sophia gave a smirk as she looked at the teams. Although Ford had not flown to a side yet, he would be on the same team as her by default, making it first years against second years.

"Hey Casey, Okay well basically someone throws the quaffell if you get hit you're out if you catch it they are out. If you dodge it nothing happens... the team who has players left when the other team has knocked them all out is the winner." Hilary smiled. "Okay, let's go first years!!"

"Okay, Ford, you're stuck on my team, whether you like it or not." Courtney threw the quaffle in Ford's direction and shouted, "you start the game, go!"

Ford caught the quaffle and began circling around the others gradually picking up speed as he went around until he picked his target. His long black hair billowing behind him, he kicked his broom out on a tangent from his circle. He threw the rear of the broom out behind him and flung all his energy into going forward. Almost instantly, he was rocketing forward at full speed. He readied the quaffle in his hand, barreling straight for Hillary. Then, at the last moment, he adjusted his vector by a few smalled degrees, so he would just miss her, then chucked the quaffle. He flew past her, without stopping to see if he had hit his mark.

((Since it has been a few days and Hilary has not responded, we can say that the quaffle has hit her.))

Courtney cheered as Hilary was not able to dodge the quaffle in time. She then flew up to Ford and gave him a high-five before swooping down towards the quaffle. Once she caught the quaffle she flew towards the other team and chucked it in Kiera's direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back