Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hello everyone!
Well as you all know we have successfully converted to the ZB board and as such, I will now be implementing the new inventory system. (Bless you Mr. King! :wub: )

What does this mean for you?
~Well nothing really, just that everyone's vaults will now be text based, not image based, and those of you who do not have vaults will have them. Vaults will be easier to maintain and access.

What does this mean for me?
~Well it means I shall be chained to the computer chair with only caffeine and chocolate to sustain me as I go through and convert all of the vaults. Considering we now have 1,100 members ( :woot: ) this shall take some time.

Thanks for your patience and I shall update with status reports throughout the process. After I've posted that it's all done, if you see something missing, please PM me to let me know.

Cheers!
~Cecily Rambolt

Thanks Hil!! :D

Update: Okay, so the old vaults of Gryffindor are now done.

Okay guys, Vaults are transferred over to the new system. Check your profiles for your new vaults.

Here's the next step: New Vaults will be added and all items caught up. This will take several days so if you don't have anything in your Inventory section of your profile, please be patient as they soon will be finished. :) Keep checking every day here for updates.

*cough*Professor Inventories?*cough*

They don't deserve vaults. [-( :p

Student Vaults are all caught up!!

Professors, Ministry and all adult Members will be next. :)

I thought we didn't 'deserve' vaults. [-(

Still don't. [-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back