Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey everyone!

I hope to be back within a week or so. My laptop network card is fried and I cannot connect at all to the internet. My desktop browsers time out before I can load HNZ on it. Right now I am on my blackberry typing this out. Of course this all happens when I am broke. Lol. I will finally be able to get the new part this week and then my brother will be finishing reloading all my stuff for me and I will be back in action. Finally!!! I miss you guys like crazy!

See you all soon!!
Julie :D

Well you best not be inactive for too long Julie! We all miss you here and hope you'll be back in full swing shortly!

I may still be sporadic for a bit yet, but MY HNZ WORKS AGAIN ON MY DESKTOP!!!!

I AM BACK! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie said:
I am only able to use the desktop and getting on HNZ is pretty close to impossible. It takes like 5 minutes to load any page for some reason. I can barely get on to check my email and most of my Facebooking is done from my Blackberry. I can't really even be on msn at all unless its from the BB and that drains my battery fast. This lack of laptop is driving me crazy! Can you post a note and tell everyone that I miss them and will be back when I can? I hope in the next month or two for sure. My cousin builds computers and is going to look at it for me when he has time to see what needs to be done to fix it up. Hopefully I will be able to afford to fix it next month when I get paid, but it might have to be put off til March. :(

So0o0o0o0o0: She misses you guyz

So, my cousin finally got to take a look at my laptop. It was a cheap and easy fix for him and I picked up the laptop this afternoon from his house! I am sitting up in my bed online and getting all my programs back on here. It will take me a few days to get back in the groove of things, but I am finally going to be back! *Happy dance* I've missed you guys tons!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back