Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jenna
Wand
14" Light Willow Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
tumblr_mxebyr1CYL1t2lkzdo1_400.gif

BARON KACE CORELLI

Introducing my first Slytherin babe! (cue applause)
Baron Corelli is a third-year transfer from Durmstrang Institute. He is the second - degree of Danielle Corelli, Holyhead Harpies Keeper. He does not know that though. He is an excellent ice skater in Italy as well as in England. He asked his mother to transfer him to HNZ upon hearing of a student bearing his last name going to school there. Little did he know, he will meet his half there. Yes, folks. He has a twin. Identical twin brother. Both of them did not know of each other's existence. Now, Baron is in Slytherin and starting his term in a new school. I know the twins are bound to meet each other, with both in the same classes. Well, I am hoping this won't be obvious until the second semester or nearing the end of the first semester.
What he needs:

EVERYTHING!!!

Friends, enemies, sidekicks (like in the gif xD), people who would start to notice the STRONG resemblance between the twins, flings or girls who would crush on him.

More of Baron HERE
Also posted an open topic HERE

Last edited:
^^ YEsssss Sierra as well! And of course she'd be happy to be Baron's friend too ^_^

I can offer my third year Slytherin as something for Baron? :r

Hey Arle
I have two boys in Slytherin in third year, and I thikn it would be fun to see how Baron would change the dynamic in that dormitory. I have Jasper Night, who I think won't like him too much (he's a bit of a goofball and prankster) and Tyler Lee, who I think would be more intrigued by Baron. Tyler is someone who stays near popular people to become more popular himself, often manipulating them a bit too, when he can. He's currently very attached to Blake Irons and will remain that way, but I think it could be interesting to see if he'd like Baron as well.

I was saying to Madz earlier, since I nearly forgot, but my 2nd year Gryff, Sully, could be a good candidate for a lacky for Baron. He's easily goaded into doing things if he thinks it'll impress cool people and/or make him look cool. The slight age difference will definitely help the cool factor in his eyes too.

Since Baron is an empty slate, somehow, I open to all suggestions.

@Elliot Briar can be a good candidate for the twin confusion later on. @Solomon Tofilau will be a funny lackey although I can see a potential friendship in them? He could be someone Baron slowly trusts.

@Leda Layton. Pheeb, we can see how they work out although Baron is somewhat crushing on @Jenna Toubia as we speak. Good dynamics would be fun.

Daphne, let's do both.

Do you want to do both now or one first and then the other?

Sorry for not getting to this sooner. If you are up for it, we can do both in one topic.
We could do that but Jasper and Tyler don't really get along, so one of the two (probably Jasper) probably won't stick around for the conversation very long.

That would be fine. Baron gets to meet two new faces at the same time.

That would be fine. Baron gets to meet two new faces at the same time.
I think the dorm would work well for this. Should I start it or you? And maybe we can open it for any of the other dorm mates to join if they want?

I think the dorm would work well for this. Should I start it or you? And maybe we can open it for any of the other dorm mates to join if they want?
Dormitory is perfect. Would that be okay if you set it up? I can reply to it once I get my next break at work. :teehee:

Dormitory is perfect. Would that be okay if you set it up? I can reply to it once I get my next break at work. :teehee:
I'll try to start it as soon as possible but not sure if I'll get to it immediately xD I'll add it to my list

I'll try to start it as soon as possible but not sure if I'll get to it immediately xD I'll add it to my list
No rush. I'll try to start it if I can squeeze it in my twenty-minute break.

Took a little while, but here it is

Maybe you can reply next, and I'll jump in with Jasper after that?

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back