OOC First Name
Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
(yellow rose, open after @Alexis Kramer)

Mark was getting the thrill of actually talking to people and trying to show all the staff members, professors and older students that he is confident, not so shy and very open-minded about all of this. He read the next person on his list and he wasn't entirely sure about the house or who this girl even was, so he decided that maybe shouting her name in Entrance Hall would help.
- Is there Alexis Kramer here? He said as loudly as possible. - Alexis Kramer?

Alexis just finished her deliveries, the last with Madeline in the great lawn. She was headed outside to spend the time with Xavier when she heard someone shout her name. With all the rose commotion, the Ravenclaw was not surprised by this scenario. Nearing the entrance hall, she spotted a first-year Gryffindor looking for someone. Approaching the boy, she smiled. "You looking for me?", she asked in greeting.

Mark was getting quite excited with this rose delivery thing. As he was trying to shout as loudly as he could, a girl with a smile finally showed up. She was definitely a lot older than Mark was, although he was pretty sure that he has seen her before. - Yes, I have a rose delivery for you, Alexis! Mark gave the girl a slight smile and gave her a yellow rose that he was hiding behind his back.

Alexis,

You have always been a great friend. Happy Valentines.

Noelle

Alexis smiled at the first year student. She remembered the Gryffindor when they were handed their rose assignments. "Thanks. Your name is Mark, am I right?", she asked with a chuckle as she received the rose and took a peek at the card. It came from her good friend, Noelle Maxwell.

Mark was a bit surprised when Alexis actually remembered Mark's name. Yeah, they had rose assignments together, although there were more than 5 people, how it was possible to remember? - Yeah! Mark said, slightly smiling. - You have a good memory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back