Unexpected

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
The only thing that was on Hayley's mind was her father. He turned into someone worse than the father she had always have. Andrew used to not care about who Hayley hung out with but lately, he was like the headmaster, mentoring every step of hers. And as the oldest, Hayley had to set a `good example`, but guess what? No matter how hard she tried to please him, he wouldn't care too much, but if it was Casper who did it, he would probably be smiling. Why? Because he was the only son. But no matter how jealous Hayley was, she still loved him, no matter what other people say about him being a blood traitor, she still loved him.

One of the place that Hayley rarely go was the great lawn, it was too warm outside, but since it was autumn, she decided to give it a chance. She could probably meet some friends of hers or at least people that she thought was like her. Her robe was as clean as ever, the girl walk toward the rock beside the tree and stood beside it, trying to see what was in the great lawn, or who was there. The place was abandoned, just the way she liked it. She walk toward the bench and sat on it, feeling the grass beneath her. She sipped on her hot cocoa slowly as she stare at students who just came to the great lawn with some of their friends, laughing. Why would they be laughing? Life wasn't THAT perfect.

Casper looked at the bright sun and wondered why he even bothered going to the great lawn. He wanted to study more, but the Gryffindor House was too noisy. He used to be like that, though. Noisy and bubbly. But time changes, of course. Casper only wanted to read books now, but not for his father or his family. Well, that was Hayley's style. He is aiming for a better future now for himself. Not that he used to aim high for his family. The point is, he didn't aim high at all. There was too much competition in the oh-so-weird world of the pure bloods. And his sister seemed too caught up with it, too. Too serious and too stupid.

As he was walking, he caught sight of his sister. "Speak of the devil." Casper exclaimed and waited for his sister to notice her. As soon as she did, Casper threw his book to her, careful not to hit her head. "Aren't you supposed to be studying?" he said jokingly.

Kate was sitting alone behind a big oak tree nobody on the other side could see her it was a good hiding place she closed her eyes but she was awoken when she heard voices there was someone at the other side of the tree she looked older then Kate then a boy looking the same age came up she decided (if they let her) to talk to them she went around the other side of the tree "Hi"she said quietly not sure if they would like her company

Casper turned around when he heard someone talk. He smiled his naturally friendly smile and waved his hand. "Hey there." he exclaimed, wondering who this girl was. Surely, she wasn't Hayley's friend. The girl didn't seem to be pure blood. Hayley only hangs out with pure blood kids. Casper walked behind Hayley and tapped her shoulder. "Are you going to bully her?" he whispered, having no idea on what to do.

But then he decided to just do his own thing. "I'm Casper." he told the girl with a grin. "And this is my twin. Nice to meet you!"

Kate sighed in relief when he talked back he seemed friendly "Hi my names Kate"She said "I have a twin too her name is Sara."She said she didn't usually meet people who had a twin.They were not identical like her and her sister. "Nice to meet you too"She said grinning.She saw a book flung on the ground "Do you like reading?"She asked she liked reading but it wasn't her number one hobby

"And how's life with your twin?" Casper asked Kate, wondering if they were identical. "I forgot to tell you. Hayley here is my evil twin." he grinned and tried to hold his laughter. He really liked calling her that. And she's really evil, anyways, so it wasn't really considered a lie. But it didn't really matter. Casper grew up with Hayley, and he is completely familiar with her personality. "How about you, Kate? Are you the good twin or the evil one?"

Casper looked up at the sky and wondered why it didn't feel like autumn at all. It's like summer. "I like reading my lessons." Casper answered Kate's question. He wondered how she'll react to that. Well, he didn't seem like the studious type, after all.

"She is grand"Kate said not knowing for sure but just guessing Sara was "Were not identical though"She said."Your sisters name is Haley"Kate said anger bubbling up in her ,her twin sister had been bullied by Haley and Koboshi but she wasn't going to say anything she didn't question him saying he was the nicer twin because he certinaly looked the nicer twin, "Well there is no good and bad twin"Kate said "But if it went by what house we were in I would"Kate said she was in Hufflepuff and her sister was in Ravenclaw and she knew sometimes Sara would be a bit of a know-it-all. ".Kate shivered she was still getting used to the new seasons here in New Zealand it should be the last month of spring but instead it was autumn she came back to the present when she heard him talk again "Oh"Kate said he didn't look like a studying type but as her mother said Don't judge a book by its cover "I don't really like studying let alone reading over them"Kate said laughing slightly "I prefer to read fiction books"Kate said the anger still bubbling inside her she was quite protective over her sister.Even though it was a bit mean Kate decided she would ignore Haley. "Did you always live in New Zealand or did you move here to come to HNZ"Kate asked

Casper raised his eyebrows, noticing the small change in Kate's expression. He wondered if Hayley did something bad to this girl. It was completely obvious, of course, but Casper couldn't really be sure. And since his sister was here, it isn't really the right thing to ask Kate about that. "Hayley, aren't you being too quiet today?" Casper exclaimed, glancing at his twin, wondering what she was thinking about during a time like this. Normally, she would be explaining her overall superiority in the wizard world and so forth and so forth. Casper thought it was better if she did.

"We're from the England." Casper said, emphasizing his British accent. He smiled at Kate, hoping that she didn't think of it badly. "How about you, Kate? You from New Zealand?"

Sara was walking, listening, watching. She somehow found herself on the great lawn. Then she saw her sister-Kate, talking to some older students. Sara looked over, curious. Then to her surprise, she realised that the girl, for it was a girl and a boy that her sister was talking to, was one of the girls who had been bothering her earlier. "Kate!" she shouted, running down to her sister.

That girl, was exactly the type who could upset her sister, and that was something Sara wouldn't allow to happen. It was enough that the girl bother her, let alone her sister. Then, for the first time, she noticed the boy her sister was talking to- he was tall, a bit older than them, looked nice enough. Still, trust Kate to start talking to one of the meanest girls in the school. "Hey." she smiled, hoping this wouldn't turn into a scene. She was ready for the girl, but Kate was so nice, she was tough when she wanted to be, but Sara didn't want her to have to be. Her sister was perfect-Sara didn't want anyone wrecking that. She smiled at the boy, and added "I'm Sara, Kate's twin." she looked over at her sister, praying to god that she would read her expression, and realise that she was in some trouble. She realised that that wasn't going to work, so decided to throw in the towel, and face the consequences.

OOCOut of Character:
Hey, Jojo, just wanted to point out, that Kate doesn't know Sara is being bullied, and Sara herself doesn't know Hayley, or Koboshi's names. So, Kate has no reason to dis-like Hayley. :hug: I hate sounding high-and-mighty...

OOCOut of Character:
Okay sorry but Maia you could of mentioned that!!

"Well I'm from Ireland"Her Tipperary accent coming through "but my family and I are in the process of moving to England"Kate said a bit sad but she perked up when she heard her sisters voice "Hey Sara"Kate said smiling she missed her sister "Yes this my sister Sara"Kate said smiling she frowned when she saw her sisters expression but she thought nothing of it wondering why she was warning her about these two people.

Hayley was surprised that someone threw a book at her, her eyes began to widen a little bit more and looked around trying to figure out who threw it at her so she could make him or her bow down to her and beg for her forgiveness. But unfortunately, she heard a familiar voice, it was Casper! She smiled and place the book to her side carefully and pat the seat, gesturing him to sit next to her. "Well I did, and believe it or not, in the library. Yes, with those brats" She smiled at her twin and heard someone else coming toward them. The girl quickly glared at the new girl who turned out to be one of the Moon, Sara's twin, the girl who called father stupid. No, Hayley did not like the girl, she knew nothing about Andrew, so she had no idea how smart he was, and the girl was completely offended when she called him stupid.

The blue eyed girl decided to ignore Casper for a while, and opened Casper's book, trying to read what was inside. "Well Casper, I am always quiet when I'm with..." She paused as she looked at Kate up and down and continued to talk "Don't make me finish my sentence, dear Casper" She said not liking the girl who was in front of her. Just then, the twin of Kate's came. "And just so you know Casper, she called father stupid" She whispered to her brother and tapped him on the shoulder with her wand. "Well hello you" She stood up and plastered on her fake smile, soon the smile disappear. Hayley then looked at her coldly, not liking everything about her even though she knew nothing about Sara.

OOCOut of Character:
oooohhh my gawddd sooo sorry I've been really busy lately D: .. and omg... thanks for calling Hayley the evil twin *sarcastic* :p

Kate looked over when she saw Haley speak she didn't like her tone. She glared back at the girl not liking her on bit but she deicded to ignore the girl Kate had done nothing to deserve it to Kate Haley was a waste of her time. But sh hit a nerve when she talked about Sara "Well Sara wouldn't call anybody stupid unless there was a reason"Kate said coldly she knew her sister wouldn't say it for no reason.

OOCOut of Character:

This should be interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back