Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus had just gotten a last half decent costume for this final halloween feast. he had just decided it would be a decent sort of thing to have. A last good costume. So he had bought it, bought the different parts of this muggle police outfit. He had even grown out his moustache to be able to have one for the costume. Seamus wasn't sure what Hamish was doing at the feast but was keen to find out. He just wasn't sure who else to spend the time with. He wasn't a dancer or anything like that, so he just found a spot to sit and watch everyone else in.

Hogwarts events were a lot less fun without René here to be her default date. Gwen felt kind of silly going to these events by herself, even if the Halloween Feast wasn't a ball or dance. She had dressed up as a vampire, going for a classic look for her final year. She looked around for anyone she knew, not seeing Molly or Renata anywhere. Truthfully, she wasn't sure if she wanted to hang out with them anyway. Gwen grabbed herself a drink, then spotted Seamus Reid sitting by himself. "Are you here to arrest those with horrible costumes?" She asked him as she joined him.

Seamus hadn't really been paying attention to what was happening in front of him, not until someone, Gwen, sat with him. He looked at her and gave a little tight smile. He wasn't sure why all of a sudden she wanted to be his friend, they hadn't really spoken much. Or was he just forgetting. "Yeah," he replied. "But you don't need to worry, that's a pretty enough costume," he told her with a little smirk. "Vampire right? A classic,"

Gwen pretended not to notice Seamus' less-than-welcoming attitude. At least he spoke to her and went along with her joke. She smiled, showing off her fangs. "Thanks, I suppose I'll spare you for that compliment." She teased. She nodded and checked her blood-red nails. "It felt appropriate for Halloween. I hope to scare a firstie or two."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back