Um... hello? :)

Samantha Nnamani

Hello guys... :jesse:

I'm new here, and would LOVE to start role playing! :D BTW, I looove the little wizard hat dudes; so cute! ;)

I've saved a charrie description on my Word document (hehe) but I can't seem to post it on this sight anywhere. I would desperately love to start off as a Gryffindor first-year.

A bit about myself... I have two GAWJUS dogs, four ADOORABLE cats... and yes I can actually spell, believe it or not. I promise I'll use absolute correct grammar while roleplaying. :)
I can simply be known as Kreacher (because he is SO damn cool!).
I pretty much just read The Deathly Hallows again, which has revamped my Harry Potterness. (And I'm soo excited for the movie! Oh my goshness! :woot: )
I'm a purebred New Zealander... but don't worry, I don't take offense towards mudbloods... unless they're Australian... LOL jokes! Jokes! :D

And well yeah, I don't want to bore you too much now do I!

I hope I can start roleplaying soon.

Kind Regards,

Kreacher

Hello, there! ^_^ :hug:

Unfortunately, you have just missed sorting, but, in the meantime, you can develop your character and roleplaying skills in the 'Unsorted Roleplay' section of the board. (Should be at the top)

The site documents can be found here. They should help explain to you where everything is and how it works. ;)

I've never had a cat. I have two dogs, though :wub:
I love it when we have new people on the site :D Always exciting to see who comes from where and what they like and so on.

If you need any help, at all, feel free to [PM] personal message me or a global mod or an Admin. List of which can be found here. :)

I guess that all that's left for me to say is

Welcome to HNZ!

- Beth

And you can always distract yourself until sorting begins by making some adult characters!

Welcome to HNZ. :D

Hi there! :)
Welcome to HNZ! :) I'm glad you're excited to start roleplaying. And I know a former member of our community who made our smilies for us would be very pleased to know you like them, too. ^_^ xD

You can start developing your character (post the character information you have saved) here: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/forum/3006612/ :)

I love dogs! And cats! xD Though, I only have cats right now. :(
Correct grammar and such isn't super necessary. I fudge things up all the time (especially in announcements :( ). But trying is good. xD

Kreacher, eh? A person of mystery! :o I'm less mysterious. ;) I'm Nick. I'm also Canadian. And Awesome. So that's about all youuuuu need to know about me. :p
Oh, right, and I'm and admin here - so feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns.

I'm quite excited for the next Potter movie, too. ^_^ Though, I must admit, I have only read every potter book once. I never re-read books. I don't like knowing everything that happens. xD

I hope you enjoy the board, and I'll see you around. :)
(P.S: I'm an emoticon addict. :( )

Helllooooooo thereee... //(^0^)//
I'm Sally!
And yeah sadly u missed the sorting but dw there will be another sorting soon... ^_^
I have some unsorted charrie if u wanna RP ... Pm me anytime u want ^^

Hopefully we bump on each other in a thread

c'ya around!!! :)

Hey Theree.

I would first like to say. "I am a Pure blood Australian and I take offense to you..." jks :p

Anyway, it is great to get new pleople, so welcome, and I cant wait to see you around the board. :p :hug:

Hi Kreacher and welcome to our site
:)

Hope you have a wonderful time roleplaying here with us.
You've already been directed to the necessary documentation so I won't bore you any further.

Am a massive dog lover myself but for necessities sake have been considering a cat of late, mainly as my goldfish is deadly boring and doesn't talk much :tut:
xD

Again welcome, looking forward to lurking your rp's

Linda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back