Uhoh!!!

Michael Glass

OOC First Name
David
Wand
Holly Wand 12 " Essence of Griffin Feather
Micheal awoke on the first day of his new job. He was going to be working for a protection agency. Today he was protecting some man from America. He had to be important as he had everyone protecting him. But Micheal would be his driver. As He whent to the wardrobe he heard Elise awake. She would probaly ask why he was wearing a suit. Then again she might have rememberd. "Morning Elise." he said kissing her.
Michael went over to the window and looked out and noticed alot of people outside.

Earlier that day, sitting in her new bedroom, Sara had decided that she would write her first letter to Michael. She hadn't written before, because so much was going on, but she would now as temporary peace ensued. She took out her quill and began to write.
Dear, Michael

I'm sorry that I took so long to write, such a lot has happened since I saw you last!
First of all, I suppose this is the biggest news. Do remember how my Dad used to tell us about his whole family's fortune went to his aunt, because his father hadn't a will and it went to the older sister, rather than his mam? Well, Great-Aunt Eileen has died- God rest her soul- and her entire fortune, house, land and stocks have been inherited by Dad. Kate is adapting quite easily, but I'm not. Kate sees it as a good thing, but the manor is in England, I'm there now. We have half-moved. Half our things are still in Ireland, we will only be fully relocated in the start of Summer.
I know it is blind of me, but when i think home i think Ireland. Also, I've no head for money.. and now I'm rich? I'm going to become a society girl, a debutante. I'm afraid that I will mess it up..
On the upside, the Manor is amazing (I just can't bring myself to call it home). The grounds are beautiful and I have a lovely bedroom...

Things in school are great- all E's and O's in my exams, though you have no idea how hard I had to study for them! I have become part of a group.
There's Shiloh, Grace, Kayden, Willow, Vayne, Ciel, Roze, Edwina, Tara, Amanda, Kate and myself. I'm pretty sure that I've left someone out, but I shall elaborate if anything comes up.

So give my regards to Elise, I hope everything is going well for you. What are you up to, How are you?

Sara

She tied the letter to Shade's leg and watched him soar into the sky.

Michael saw shade coming towards him. He untied the letter from his leg. Michael wrote a quick letter back.
The letter:

hey sara
wow that is amazing news. Its not stupid. I live in new zeland but i call our home town home still i always will. Good to hear that school is going well. Things are great out here. You would love it. Write soon
michael

he tied the letter to shade's leg and sent him on his way

Sara watched Shade appear in the distance. She fed him and petted him as she wrote the letter.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your letter, it's good to know that things are going well. I guess it's just a bit weird, sewing as it is all so sudden.
Where are you? Sorry I'm just wondering where "here" is.

Write back soon

Sara

Michael was sat with the dog when Shade re aperaed next to him. Michael read the letter and wrote another befor sending shade home.
dear sara
here is just out side brightstone village. You need to see my house. When are you next off let me know.
Michael

Sara was reading, wgne she heard Shades beak tapping on the window. She quickly opened the latch and replied

Dear Michael,

At the moment I am in England. I will be back soon, when school re-starts.
So how is everything?

Sara

Laura had Michaels adress in her hand. She didnt want to tell him but she had to tell him eventually. Her mum had lied to her her whole life. She was Michaels twin sister. But they had been friends for as long as she could remember. She was scared at what he might say to it but it couldnt compare to her explosion that she had comitted on her adoptive parents. Laura Knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Michael heard a knock at the door. When he answered it he got the shock of his life seeing Laura stood there. "Laura!" he said pulling her into a hug. "Come in come in. Long time no speak." Michael saw the worried looking face on Laura. "Laura Hun tell me whats wrong."

Laura hugged Michael back "It has been to long." She said to him. This was going to be harder than she thought. "Michael hun. I dont know how to say this. But we are biological twins." she said to him.

Michael couldnt belive what he was hearing. "Laura i cccant belive it." he said gob smacked "Welcome to the family sis." he said still gob smacked. "Well i think you should meet my wife then she should be home soon." he said to her.

Elise was having a good time with her friends downtown, it was one of her best friends' birthday. Unfortunately it was time for her to go home seeing as it was a bit late. The brunette happily departed from her friends and back to her house. She opened the door, and found Michael with some other girl, " Hey hun, you didn't tell me what we were having guests." She gave a smile. " Pleasure to meet you, I'm Elise." She smiled at the girl.

Michael heard Elise open the front door. "Evening hun." Michael could tell this looked bad. "Elise hunny. This is my twin sister Laura." he told her. "Our parents put her up for adoption when we were baby's." Michael told Elise.

Laura listened to what Elise and Michael were saying. "Nice to meet you Elise." She said trying to be polite. "I know this looks bad but me and Michael are blood related. So i tracked him down to tell him the news." She said to Elise. Elise was lucky she was michaels wife. Otherwise she would of cursed her. Laura didnt like the look of Elise.

Elise nodded, " Oh well that's nice." She had something like that happen in her life too. " Well it's nice to see you two together, you do like a bit alike." She nodded before putting her coat in the closet.

"Thank you for coming Laura. I think you should go home." He said. He shoowed laura out. "Wow that was intresting." he said to Elise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back