uh... hi

OOC First Name
Haley
Wand
Walnut with a core of Dragon Heartstring, 12 & 1/2 inches, slightly bendy
uh... hi.

So.. um... I'm Haley. I like to roleplay and I love harry potter so I thought I'd try out the two of them together... not really sure how to get started because sorting isn't open right now....

Hi Haley, nice to meet you :)

You'll have to have somebody else confirm when sorting opens (has it been put in the calendar yet?), but I think it's around January. That being said, you're welcome to RP in the Unsorted area, or make an adult character and have them interact in more areas. I'd offer to RP with you, but as I'm sure anyone here will tell you, I don't exactly have as many as some of the others xD

If you have any questions, you can shoot me or one of the staff a PM :)

Hey There Haley, I'm Emzies. James is right in saying that sorting isn't until January, it is marked on the calender.

Welcome to HNZ, This here is our site documentation you can look through the links in there to begin to find your way around the board. You can also feel free to PM me any questions you might have about any aspect of the site.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to HNZ, Haley. As James and Emzies mentioned, sorting opens in January, right at the beginning of it actually. That isn't too far away. In the meantime, you can RP with other people who are waiting for sorting to begin or you can just start an open RP. I'm sure people will jump in. :)

I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. If you need any help, feel free to send a message my way.

oh cool! Thanks for making me a member... Is it possible to roleplay as a potion maker?

Hi Haley!

Nice to meet you! It is definitely possible to rp as a potion maker. I have a freelance potioneer myself! Let me know if you ever want to rp! My name is Teigan by the way. Send me a pm if you ever feel like a chat!

G'day Haley! :hug:
Yes, it is possible to roleplay as a potion maker! Teigs just beat me! xD
Anyway, you can call me Tenilee, and I look forward to seeing you around on the board. If you'd like to have a roleplay, or just a chat, you can always PM me! I have... a substantial amount of characters, so I'm sure we could work something out. ^_^ xD
~Tenilee.

how do we earn galleons?

You can apply for the starting amount through the applications page, within like the forums at the top of the page (I'd link you but I'm on my phone), which gives you like 500 galleons or something?

Students earn a certain amount of galleons at the end of the year I think, and adults earn more from having jobs, so if you wanted more you'd have to probably apply after a period of time requesting what you seem acceptable. Shopkeepers earn galleons based on their sales

I guess I'm blind and not seeing the forum. I looked in the application centre and at the top of the page. Perhaps a link would be the easiest or at least letting me know which forum it's under?

You're right. They don't have it listed there, for some reason. :tut:
It is under Information though, which has a lot of really useful pages. Galleons are found here.

Welcome, Haley! The site has so many cool features that it does take a little while to learn about them all! But everyone here is very friendly and will answer any questions you have ^_^

Hope to see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back