Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Character's Name: Alexis Kramer
Face Claim: Adelaide Kane
Text: Alexis Kramer
Color Scheme: Something feminine with a hint of Ravenclaw colors.

Others: Can I ask for a GIF that could match? Thank you!

What do you mean with two sets, two different sigs?

I mean I am in love with two different sets of images so maybe one set for each group of images?

I mean I am in love with two different sets of images so maybe one set for each group of images?
So similar sigs with different images so you can pick? Or two entirely different signatures?

Eiyher of the two will be great. I am sure you always makes them wonderful. :wub:

5Eq1tXH.png

PC03aV0.png

I made two similar ones with the different pictures, hope you like them

Edit: I am on mobile and it took longer to load. I love them. Is it possible to make it Ravenclaw-ish by color? I'm also changing her GIF soon. Other than that, you are amazing Daph!! :wub:

I admit I didn't notice you asking for Ravenclaw colors, but I guess bronze is one? :lol: I realized just now I only saved one version as a psd, so it's the only one I can edit. I tried making it blue, though I like it less with the images than the warmer colors.

rP1yj2U.png

This is the best I can do with blue, if you want someone else to give it a try as well feel free to leave this open.

This is actually better than what I can even make. I'll keep them and use either one in the future. Thank you so much Daphne!🥰🥰

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back