Gwen Owens-Lee

former gryffindor | conquering the world

OOC First Name
kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Gwen was extremely grateful to be delivering roses yet again for Valentine's Day. It was a great excuse to explore the castle and make new friends and Gwen happily made her way around looking for people to give their roses to. It was such a good feeling seeing people's hearts warm when they received roses that they had no idea they were getting. The next person she was to find was Ainsley Lynch and Gwen knew just where to look for her. She made her way out onto the grounds, looking around for a familiar head of hair that she knew was the new Queen of Flowers. Gwen considered joining the Wild Patch Club but had doubted her abilities in gardening to do so. It seemed like such a fun way to spend your time outside and learn some new tricks to get better at Herbology. When Gwen finally found her, she approached her excitedly. "Hey! You're Ainsley, right?"

Delivering roses involved a lot of searching the castle and a lot of wrong turns, and Ainsley had taken one such wrong turn today. She had thought she might find one of the people on her list outdoors, but had been disappointed to see no sign of them. She was about to turn back to the castle when she heard her own name, looking over curiously. "Oh!" Ainsley said cheerfully, making her way over to the girl. "I'm Ainsley, did you have a rose for me?"

Gwen beamed at Ainsley as she asked if she had a rose for her. "Nope. Even better!" she exclaimed before reaching into her basket to get the two yellow roses that belonged to the Hufflepuff. "You have two roses." Gwen held them both out to her with a note attached to each one. "You must be pretty popular." Gwen added, a smirk on her face. She always liked a successful delivery.

Yellow Rose said:
HEY AINSLEY,

UR LIKE THE LOVELIEST PERSON EVER!! I'LL MISS U SO MUCH WHEN U GRADUATE!!

LOVE HAYLEY
Yellow Rose said:
Ainsley,

Cheers for listening to me, that was very kind of you.

If you ever need something, let me know.

Aonghas

Ainsley wondered what could be better than a rose delivery, though her question was quickly answered. "Oh!" Ainsley said happily, a bright smile spreading across her face as she accepted the roses. Ainsley had never thought of herself as especially popular and she laughed nervously, shaking her head. "This is a definite surprise." She smiled, opening the cards one after another. The message from Hayley was just like the vivacious Slytherin and she laughed happily, still smiling as she opened the second note. The message from Aonghas was a surprise, but Ainsley's heart warmed that the younger boy had thought of her. She would have to thank him the next time she saw him. Making a mental note to do that, she smiled kindly at the girl who had delivered the roses. "Thank you so much!" Ainsley said cheerfully. "Good luck on the rest of your deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back