Status
Not open for further replies.

Louisa Clark

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
X2W1Ira.jpg

This right here, is Louisa Clark. She's a third year Slytherin, who doesn't really want to be at Hogwarts. Her father's death when she was ten years old changed her greatly. She is quite closed off, hiding a kind heart behind a big, solid, stone wall. Since coming to Hogwarts, she has only confided about her father's death in one student, and has batted off all attempts at friendship. Louisa loves the outdoors, swimming and kayaking specifically. For her, I'm basically looking for everything. She is strong, so bullies wouldn't be likely for her, but trying to be her friend could prove a challenge. I'm pretty much open to ideas for Louisa, I think she has some more fire to walk through before she'd okay, and perhaps a not-too-healthy relationship (platonic or otherwise) would prove interesting to rp?

3gMumAY.jpg

Satchel, is my newest baby. He's one of the D: Howards, son of Danton and Kay. You'd be hard pushed to find a more dysfunctional home life. Satchel is close to his father, but quite afraid of his Mother. he can't seem to please her. Among the Howard clan, he is regarded as something of a baby, and it "minded" by his siblings and cousins. He and one of the other triplets, Koa, are identical, and so are often confused. Satchel is artistic, though not particularly talented at drawing, he sees beauty everywhere. Satchel is not cruel by nature, but he is pragmatic, and protective of his family. When the Howards come up with a scheme, he often will come up with the most efficient method of accomplishing the most horrendous ideas, as his motivation would be that none of the family be caught or damaged by their actions. As such, while he is not inherently a "baddie" he is a facilitator. Nor is Satchel prejudiced, particularly, he thinks his family's obsession with purity is outdated, but abides by it for the sake of keeping the peace. For Satchel, again, I'm open to anything, I like the idea of his befriending some "nice" students, who are baffled by his loyalty to a dark family.

If you've any ideas, or any desire to rp, please hit me with a PM, or if you wish to rp with any of my other characters. :wub:

Sara Moon
Danton Howard
Danielle Howard
Liam Kale
Catherine Kale-Sixth Year

Hey :D

We haven't ever rped before and I'm so ready to change this!

I can offer my first year Hufflepuff Remy as a friend for Satchel. Remy is more excitable than outright nice, but he does like to give people the benefit of the doubt and could totally be a 'nice' student that is baffled by Satchel being part of a dark family. I'm not sure if they'd develop a super close friendship but I'm totally willing to rp and find out :p

Hey Maia! :)

I have two to offer for Louisa: Leo Benivieni, who is a 4th year Gryffindor and Kaia Rosemary Grimm, my 3rd year Ravenclaw. Leo is a cheerful person and would be anyone's friend really, he likes adventuring and exploring and pranking and usually hates seeing people upset so would try to cheer them up somehow. He loves a good challenge at befriending someone, we could try it out and see how that goes? :)

As for Kaia, it could be interesting because similarly to Louisa Kaia isn't too enthusiastic about having that many friends, she has one close friend but that is about it. She's a reader and is often found doing something alone, in peace and quiet though she wouldn't mind the company as long as the company she has isn't too loud or much of a bother. Kaia is also sweet, protective and goofy once she opens up. It might take a while if her and Louisa ever become friends but we can try something out and see if anything develops xD

Hello Maia!

For Louisa I have Lilyanna who is a fourth year slytherin. She isn't a very social person as she basically hates everyone except for like one or two people, but I think Louisa and Lilyanna could get along depending on how thier first meeting turns out. Both girls find it hard to make friends so this could be an interesting challenge for them! Lilyanna also hates Hogwarts so they could bond over that :D

Let me know what you think!

Ahh guys, thank you!! :woot:

Annaleise: I can't believe we've never rped before! Remy sounds really good! Especially since Satchel's cousin is in Hufflepuff, and is very different to Satchel to Remy may be somewhat surprised by him. Would you like me to start something? The rose garden perhaps, we can try it out?

Clara: Both of these sound great, I think it could be quite funny to try out an rp with Leo and Louisa (The alliteration is pleasing, I just realised.) Louisa would've been similar to him before her father's death in terms of her social side, so he might awaken that a bit. I like Kaia too though, especially since they're in the same year which could be nice, they could indulge in solitude together. I'm absolutely up for rping with both/either of them, so it's up to you whether you'd prefer to keep it to one, or try both?

Kaye: Lilyanna sounds great, especially since the two gals are Slytherins; we could maybe try out an rp between them? They seem quite similar, so it could be fun to see them try not to speak to each other xD Would you like me to start something?

Okay. I have my Slytherin 3rd year, Vincent Della-Robbia. He is a part-veela, and he loves using his charms to play with people's emotions. He is very kind, but he uses his kindness to manipulate people into liking him. I'm thinking that he could try and "get to know Louisa". However, he would just be playing with her in order to get attention from her. I think it'd be super fun to see how it works. Just let me know! :)

~Lovi

Ahh Lovi, that sounds sooo good. Louisa would be so confused, it would be great! I'm definitely up for that, want me to start something?

Can you start something plz? <3

Yay, I'm so glad you're happy with that :D I'm reeeaallly sorry, but would you mind starting it? It probably will be a while until I would be able to get to it.

Oh absolutely, I'm headed to bed but I can start it in the morning :)

Louisa Clark said:
Annaleise: I can't believe we've never rped before! Remy sounds really good! Especially since Satchel's cousin is in Hufflepuff, and is very different to Satchel to Remy may be somewhat surprised by him. Would you like me to start something? The rose garden perhaps, we can try it out?
Who's Satchel's cousin? I don't think I've seen them around but I'm sure Remy will be surprised either way! You're welcome to start something if you want :D I don't want you to have too many threads to start on your hands so I'm happy to start something if you're busy! (just keep in mind it takes me a while to start threads)

Satchel's cousin is Sybil Jin Howard ^_^ If you could start one that'd be great, but I could start it at some stage this evening too if that suits you better Scratch that, my plans for the night changed so I can start it :)

I honestly don't mind, the more the merrier of course but we could start with Leo and Louisa in the meantime or do both at the same time? I could start either plot :)

Ahh that would be great, we could start with that and stagger them maybe?

Sure! Would you like to start it? If you can't, it's totally fine, I can ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back