Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia had decided to wear something nice for halloween this year, nothing too old or over done. She had unfortunately not quite managed to not be over done, as she'd just taken her cat costume for the year before and was now a kneazle. But alas, she was in the hall and trying to decide if she should do any of the fun things she could or if she should just stand in the corner and watch as others had fun.

Augustus' costume was a bit weird, but he liked it. His body was invisible, with only his head sticking out above it. To avoid too many accidents, he had thrown a cloak over his shoulders. He was looking around for Addison nearby and spotted Leia instead. He decided to ask her. "Uh, hey. Have you seen Addison?" He asked, realizing he wasn't feeling nearly as nervous as he used to around her.

Addison was running a little late, as she'd had to help Casper with his costume. She quickly found who she was looking for, standing with someone else she knew. Addison hurried up, gently taking Augustus' arm and smiling at the two of them. "I heard my name?" She teased, looking over Leia's costume. "Oh, I love your costume," She complimented the girl, before looking up and smiling warmly at Augustus. "And you look very handsome," She complimented him too.

Before Leia had time to answer the question from Augustus the girl in question appear. Leia looked between the two and frowned. "Thanks Addison, I didn't realise you had a girlfriend, Augustus...," she had a tone of surprise.

Augustus' face lit up at the sight of Addison, he beamed at her and put an arm around her without hesitation. "Oh, hi." He said. Then he smiled a bit sheepishly at Leia. "Uh, yeah. This is Addison. She is my girlfriend." He told her, feeling oddly glad it was so obvious.

Addison smiled, relaxing against Augustus. It felt nice to have him openly call her his girlfriend, and she was a little flattered with how happy he looked about it. She blushed, playing with the hems of her long sleeves. "Are you here with anyone?" She asked Leia. She thought the girl had siblings that had gone to school here, but she wasn't sure if they had graduated and left already or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back