Old School Week Trotting along

Morrigan shook her head. “No way! I don’t look like my mom enough. Besides I want to do something with research.” She said. As he called Snow dramatic she felt a bit torn. “I guess that’s possible. Maybe you two would get along if you could settle your differences.”

Cass looked her over and thought that she might have had a chance in it down the road, but who knew. But figured that she wanted to do something with research. Such a nerd. "You live up to the Ravenclaw name for sure. But Snow and I? We probably could but she's a bit stubborn."

Morrigan laughed at what he said about Snow. "She is. I kind of like that about her though. Like you always know exactly where she stands on something she doesn't change her mind." She said. "From what she said you're kind of like that too." She said trying to spin Snow's words into a positive light.

Cass nodded along, as he would agree with her. Snow seemed like someone that never changed her mind, unfortunately. However, the same could be said about him. Something that Snow noticed. "She's right. I am pretty set in my ways. Comes with the family name, honestly." Cass shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, do you want me to walk you to the castle? It is getting late, Morrigan."

Morrigan wondered more about Cass' family for a second. Were they all stubborn then? She thought that should make him a Gryffindor though. But maybe she was thinking too black and white. He offered to walk her to the castle and she smiled. "Sure! Thank you." Maybe Snow could forgive her making friend with Cassius Styx.

Cassius wondered if Snowdrop would absolutely hate it if he were to befriend Morrigan. He gave her a smile and walked her back toward the castle before either could get into trouble. He had a feeling that this would turn out wonderfully in his favor, one way or another. All he had to do was play the cards right and he would come out on top. He'd show her who the better crowd was.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back