TriWizard Information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia Barker

Founder
Hello! This is for all those (from Durmstrang, HS, and HNZ) who plan to participate or be a part of the TriWizard Tournament in any way. Here is how the course of events will play out.

Monday September 22 the schools will arrive at HNZ. At that time, there will be an RP set up in the Great Hall with the Goblet. You an RP putting your name in the Goblet of fire. Then on Wednesday the 24th will the be selection ceremony. This is when the champions for each school will be announced.

**NOTE: If you are a Durmstrang student, you will be arriving on a giant ship (like in the books), and you will be living on the boat during your stay at HNZ. There will be a section created for you on the lakefront. If you are an HS student, you will abe arriving in an unspecified means of transportation (to be announced), and you will either reside on the lawns in said transportation, or HNZ will provide you with heated tents (including all the amenities) for you to 'live' in.

**NOTE #2: If you are an HS student, you will be expected to attend classes at HNZ (following the classroom rules of HNZ; which are the same as HS ;-) ) and the grades you earn here will be sent to the Admin at HS so that they can keep a record of your grades. If you are a Durmstrang student, it is assumed (implied) that you are taking classes with your Headmistress on your ship. So, you won't be invited to classes, but will be free to roam the hallways that aren't password protected. That goes for both schools. You are free to roam the school grounds once you 'arrive'.

**NOTE #:cry: I have stopped accepting applications for Durmstrang Students. Here is the list for both Durmstrang and HS as I have it:

DURMSTRANG
Dominik Marinescu
Ludovico von Lichtenstein
Yvonne Yugovits
Katerina Ivanova
Cameron Kingsley
Nicolae Kobori
Apollinariya Dimitrova
Yvan Petrova
Angelica Toralba

HOGWARTS SCOTLAND
James Potter
Asher Lurken
Sakura Gemini
Nina Patrokov
Noah Lewis
Alex Cullen
Maya DeNiro
Isabella Ormonde
Macey Daniels

***FINAL NOTE: The Headmistress for Durmstrang is Evie Powell. The deputy Headmistress representing HS is Professor Calypso Davis (Professor Zander Theaton has been called away on important business, but may return).

Completely randomly. I will put all the names of those who have said they were interested onto a slip of paper, then I will draw names from a hat and see who will represent each school. There will be no other factors deciding who will be selected the champion. I felt that this would be the fairest way possible of deciding. :)

So HS students arent allowed to post classes on the HS site?

Okay :)

Hogwarts Scotland Students -

Once here, we will be staying in magical tents :)
They will be huge and there will be one for the boys, one for the girls, and a smaller one for me!

Where will they be on the lawn or something?

More than likely.

What about the Durmstrang pupils. I know we are going to be staying in our boat but do i start the thread or an admin here, because currently I can't see the lake, my forums on this is very limited.

It would proably be in the lake...and yeah i cant see the lawn either... :S

There will be a forum, I believe, made in the lakefront, which obviously only admin can create.
You can make a thread about the ship arriving and such, and then all Durmstrang and HS students will join the thread/forum for the feast/selections in the Great hall. :)

Hi our professor was hoping to have the schedule to us before we left but didn't have it. How do we find out our class schedules, the HS students are supposed to sit in on the fifth and fourth year classes but without the timetables we don't know what classes and where.

Hi Isabella,

I copied and pasted the schedule from our common room for you.
The fourth years are all combined and so are the fifth years - meaning every house do classes together. Hope this helps.

4th Years/Combined Schedule

1st Term:

Monday: Herbology
Tuesday: Transfiguration
Wednesday: Muggle Studies
Thursday: Off
Friday: Divination
Saturday: DADA
Sunday: Astronomy

2nd Term:

Monday: Off
Tuesday: Care of Magical Creatures
Wednesday: History of Magic
Thursday: Charms
Friday: Potions
Saturday: Arithmancy
Sunday: Ancient Runes

5th Years/Combined Schedule

1st Term:

Monday: Arithmancy
Tuesday: Charms
Wednesday: CoMC
Thursday: Herbology
Friday: Ancient Runes
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Potions

2nd Term:

Monday: DADA
Tuesday: Divination
Wednesday: Transfiguration
Thursday: Muggle Studies
Friday: Astronomy
Saturday: History of Magic
Sunday: Off

Thanks Andromeda I'll pm these on to Professor Davis and she can post them on to the rest of our lot.
;-)

Sorry being a dunce here, stars mean your enter in the triwizard tournament?

ok this has probably been asked a hundred and one times but are the TWT events public viewing for all students to see, so we can cheer on our champions?

It just seems like the first trial date passed and nobody got to see anything happen. :blink:

I think it has something to do with, the champions have to figure out the clues first.

Once they have figured it out we it will become a puplic event so we can cheer them on

Whens the tri-wizard ball?
i havnt been on for a while so i dont know whats been happening.

Oh right yeah, sorry im not with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back