Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Open after @Alice Holland

Elliot was glad that Alice ended up being on his list of deliveries. He knew he wouldn't have to stress about finding her, or recognizing her. In fact, it'd been a little while since the two of them had a chance to catch up, so Elliot happily grabbed a seat next to her at lunch. "Hey, Alice, thanks again for the flower crown help," He said, touching a hand to the crown on his head quickly before turning back to her. He'd really wanted to try one of the flower crowns every time he'd seen one, but hadn't had the guts until Alice had offered him one earlier today. "Turns out I've actually got a rose for you, I'd uh, already headed off before I noticed it was yours this morning, sorry," He said, fishing for the rose in his basket. "How's your deliveries been going?"

((Yellow rose))

Alice's next person was a Hufflepuff, so she hoped to run into him during lunch. So far, she didn't see him, but she decided to start eating and go look for Elliot later. She was eating some toast with jam when the boy sat down next to her. Alice grinned at her friend, happy to see him. "Hey! No problem!" She said as she looked at Elliot in his flower crown. He really did look adorable. "I think you look wonderful with it." She told him, guessing that a word like 'adorable' would just embarrass him. She giggled at his next words. "Oh! I also have a rose for you. I hadn't noticed this morning either." She said, glad to be in the same boat with him. She took out the rose meant for him. "Want to trade?" She asked him. "My deliveries have been going well, what about yours?"

Elliot ducked his head when Alice complimented the crown, giving her a smile and soft "thanks" from under it. He was a little surprised Alice also had a rose for him, but at least they both got to take a break and make a delivery now. "Sure, swapsies," He said, fishing in his basket for Alice's yellow rose and note and passing it over to her around the cups on the table. Elliot paused when Alice asked about his deliveries, trying to formulate a diplomatic answer. He figured he could be pretty honest with Alice, at least. "They've been pretty.. smooth so far. It's just a little scary trying to track down people. I'm so worried I'll give one to the wrong person or something." He said with a small self-deprecating chuckle.

Thanks for always being a good friend to me

Alice grinned as the boy offered her a yellow rose, and she offered him one in return. "Aw... I get that. I know some people though! If you need any help, maybe I can help you?" She offered, remembering how she hadn't known a lot of people either last year and the year before that. "I often ask my sisters, they're pretty spread out over the years." She smiled a little. "But I'm sure you wouldn't give it to the wrong person, though." She added reassuringly.

She handed Elliot his rose and then read her note. The note was sweet and made her smile, but she had no idea who sent it. She would have to ask around. She then looked at Elliot. "Good note?" She asked him.

One for the best friend in the world.

Alice was always endlessly helpful and Elliot was once again immensely grateful he'd managed to get Alice as a friend. "Yeah, that'd be great, thanks Alice," He said, grabbing his list so they could maybe go through some of the names. "I've ended up with some of your sisters actually, I think," He noted, pointing at Rose and another Holland, Diana, who he assumed was also probably related to Alice. He shot Alice a quick smile when she reassured him though. It wasn't a totally rational worry, but it was still nice to hear Alice say that he probably wouldn't mess it up anyway.

Reading his note, Elliot couldn't help but smile to himself. It wasn't signed, but he had a hunch he could figure out who it was from. "Yeah, not signed, but I think I know who it's from," He said happily in response to Alice's question. "Yours?" He asked, nodding towards Alice's own rose and note.

Alice smiled. "Yeah, those are my sisters." She said as Elliot pointed them out on the list. She hoped Diana wouldn't be mean to him, but decided not to say so to Elliot. She didn't want to make him nervous, and also didn't want to be unfair to her sister in case she wasn't mean at all. Alice laughed softly. "Mine is unsigned too! Though I don't know who sent it to me. One of my friends." She said, looking at the note again. "But it's a nice note."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back