Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio had been pleased to lead Melus, and perhaps this other boy if he joined them, from Gryffindor to the north tower, "We coming up here so we can then work our way down to the grounds, walking up all these step multiple times is not fun," Lumio said. He stopped at what he knew was the best point and took a moment to catch his breath, "If you take anything from this, its to never be late if you have a class up here, the stairs are killer!" he joked though he was being quite serious, it was no fun to run up the steps.

Melus was a little scared to hear about the hours and the delay, and by no means wanted to miss a single hour. His plan was to become a lifelong learner "Oh so there are usually hours here?"

Terrell followed eagerly, he had stumbled upon some very helpful infomation about Hogwarts. "I don't mind the steps. They are good exercise." He commented, "What are your names by the way?"

Lumio shook his head at Melus' question, "it's never closed, but if you're in the great hall, and you have astronomy, it's a long way to climb," Lumio looked to the boy and then grinned, "It is good exercise, I'm Lumio, this is Melus," Lumio then smiled at them both and took a little step away and motioned to where he was speaking, "This is the North tower, where you can find Ravenclaw tower, it's just down there. The up the further steps there's the owlery, there are school owls there, that are free to use if you need to send a letter,"

Melus thought and asked Lumier the following question. "So if we want to message we can use owls at any time?

"Well I wouldn't recommend disturbing them if they are sleeping" Terrell answered Melus, "Hey Lumio, can you show us any secret passageways?"

Lumio nodded, "You could, of course, just remember there's curfew," Lumio said to them both. He knew that owls at school had an odd sleeping pattern, but it was true to not bother them while they were trying to sleep. That wouldn't be a good idea. "Secret passageways?" he smirked lightly, "Those you have to find yourself,"

Terrell laughed at the refusal to show them any secret passages, "Okay I get it, you don't know any." He joked, "Have you ever ventured into the forest?" Terrell was only half interested in the tour, but fully invested in hearing of experiences the older student had at Hogwarts.

Melus, looked at his first-year partner a little disapprovingly, but Melus was also excited about these forbidden things. Although he didn't want to get into trouble at all. And he was curious to see what new things he could learn. As for the big ones, he took the boys ’advice and let them sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back