Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio was happy to provide a little tour for one of the new first years around the school a little. He thought that if she found it daunting, he would more than happily provide a little space to help show her. He led her out of the gryffindor common room, "You obviously know where gryffindor is - make sure to not spread that password around," he joked, with her smiling easily, knowing that she wouldn't do that, "If you forget it, just find anyone with red in their uniforms or a teacher and they'll be able to help,"

Melus noted what he had said and looked around the hallway, reassured that he would not have to get to know this great building alone, but would receive help in the person of Lumio. " You can’t even imagine how grateful I am for your help"

Lumio smiled at her, "I'm glad Melus! If ever you need help, you just come find me!" he told her, wanting her to know that he would always help out if he could. "So, also on the seventh floor is the Heta Omega, it's a club for girls. I don't know what they do but I've heard its pretty fun," He told her, "You'd be able to join soon, there's usually a club fair which lets people see whats on offer at school,"

Terrell had lost his way, wondering which corridor it was that led him back to the Gryffindor Common Room. He rejoiced when two Gryffindors appeared. "People! I have no idea where I am, is the Gryffindor common room far from here?" He asked, interrupting their conversation about some girl group that Terrell had no interest in.

Melus fully sympathized with the boy who got lost as he was also a first-year and but would help him Lumio in exactly this situation would probably. So he was happy to help " The common room is near. Go straight then turn right and you will find.

Lumio was a little surprised when another young student joined them, asking where the common room was. He was about to say it when Melus jumped in before him. He beamed proudly as she was able to tell him. He knew that they'd come from there, but he felt pleased that she'd jumped in before him. "Hi, I'm Lumio, this is Melus, I'm showing Melus around, do you want to join us?" He wasn't sure that Melus would enjoy another person, but he thought it would be good to show this kid around too, "We'll go to the north tower next, I'll show you the owlery, astronomy classroom and where ravenclaw is?" he looked between them both, if there was any assent, he'd already be setting a path for it.

Melus was glad Lumio was inviting the new guy. Sure he also needs to get to know the area better. Melus hoped he would join in and so the program would be a lot more fun. "I'm sure we'll get to know places there too. Then let's go"

Terrell shrugged, "Yeah sure, I'll tag along." He replied, thinking this would be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back