Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dan ♡
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey! I'm going to try and not include all of my characters but there's still a lot :r

NippyRemorsefulGibbon-max-1mb.gif

Landon Carter

Landon is the Herbology professor for years 1-4. He's an extroverted person with a warm heart and is extremely dedicated to his work. He loves children and strives to do his best for everyone. He also loves to travel and often travels around the world during the holidays. Something he is passionate about is muggle rights as he came from a muggle family. I'm looking for friends for him, particularly among the professor's, and maybe some enemies.
tumblr_inline_oon0d74EyS1u0tvtz_500.gif

Lilyanna Hope

Lilyanna was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when she was 13. It holds her back significantly with her studies, despite her intelligence, as it means she finds it really hard to practice spells and make friends. She's not the nicest person to be around and is really blunt, stubborn, and thinks of herself before thinking of anyone else. I'm looking for friends for her and any sort of interaction that could help me develop her more. Maybe a situation where she feels uncomfortable could help her get out of her shell a little bit.​

tumblr_static_safkdic09wggs00sg8gwo808.gif

Eleanor Hope

Eleanor is Lilyanna's twin sister who is basically the opposite of Lilyanna. She's a really kind-hearted person who is all about keeping the peace. However, she doesn't like to be called a hippie, despite her love for flowers and nature. I'm looking for more friends for her with similar interests and anyone that could perhaps bully her and step her out of her comfort zone. Love interests could also be interesting but she already has a final so yeah!
latest

Patrick Vernier

Patrick is in his second year this year. He too has a really kind heart and will do anything anyone asks him. He's extremely manipulative and is also a bit of an awkward person. He struggles to find his feet sometimes and will often fall over himself and embarrass himself in most situations. I'm looking for love interests for him as well as friends and enemies.​

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f456750454335485a414d336261773d3d2d3335363632333731382e313439376330643338346365646365643434303934383835383033382e676966

Alis Owens

Alis Owens is Charlotte Owens' cousin. She lives in Wales and attends Hogwarts Scotland in her seventh year. She's the typical Gryffiindor with her whole family line being apart of that house but isn't really developed much which I hope to do through RPing more with her. Anyone who could be her friend, or even a love interest is what I'm looking for. She's pansexual and already has a final.
Harry-Styles-Gifs-harry-styles-30338253-250-138.gif

Cadell Owens-Lee

Cadell is Charlotte's adopted cousin. He lives mostly in Wales but often frequents to New Zealand and his family owns a holiday house in America, so anywhere is fine to start an RP. He goes to Hogwarts Scotland and is a Ravenclaw in his sixth year but has only been there for a couple of years as he transferred from Ilvermorny in his fourth year. I'm looking for both friends and enemies for him and definitely someone who could be his love interest and final.​

tumblr_inline_mlxedmAijb1qz4rgp.gif

Gwen Owens-Lee

Gwen is Cadell's little sister. She was adopted at a young age from a posh muggle family who thought she was evil when she first started having magical outbursts. Once adopted by her two mothers she felt so much better and was definitely able to get out of her shell a bit more. She is attending Hogwarts New Zealand this year, even though none of her parents or siblings went there, and strives to be different and stand out. She's very hot-headed though and does get fired up easily if someone were to bully her or say something she doesn't like. I'm looking for friends and enemies for her and love interests for when she gets older.
tumblr_ngw4p02V2f1tydf7eo3_r1_400.gif

Anastasie Vernier

Anastasie (Ana) is also attending Hogwarts New Zealand this year and is the younger step-sister to Patrick. She was an only child for the first six years of her life and this made her an extremely spoilt child. Despite being younger than Patrick, she often uses him as her 'minion' and will order him around and try to get him to find friends for her. She's obsessed with classical music and loves her violin, however she's really not the nicest person to be around and is extremely prejudice when meeting someone new, pretending to like them so she can use them to her advantage. She also likes to ask lots of questions which can get annoying. I'm looking for everything for her including friends, enemies and love interests.​

giphy.gif

Teila Owens-Lee

Teila is Cadell and Gwen's older sister. She owns the Mauktu Dinette and dedicates her life to running the shop and creating new recipes. She attended Ilvermorny and was sorted into Pukwudgie house. She's from America but lives in New Zealand, frequenting in Wales where her adopted family lives. Her biological parents died when she was young. I'm looking for mainly friends for her but anything is welcome.
14394053.gif

Calum Lloyd

Calum is 20 this year! He's so old now ;-; He works as a professional duelist so is often busy travelling the world for his job. However, he needs some more friends but isn't very good at making them. He's not the nicest person to befriend and often keeps to himself but I'd love for him to make friends with someone who is as reserved as he is and who he can turn to when he needs to, especially considering he is about to go through a massive breakup soon.

Hopefully there's something there for everyone! I do have other characters too, including a centaur, so don't feel limited to only RPing with these ones!

You that I really enjoy RPing with you, so here are a few things, I can think of.

We should do another Eleanor and Jerara topic soon, and if you want Theo and Lilyanna could hang out again?

Newer things, I have a now homeschooled character who would've been in the same year and house as Alis Owens, she now lives in New Zealand, so if Alis ever visits New Zealand we could see if they'd work as friends. My character, Lavender is a very quiet and self contained person. She doesn't go out of her way for anyone but her family. She loves adventures and does almost everything independently. She currently works in a coffee shop while independently continuing with her studies.

I know we talked about Calum and Isaiah being friends, but perhaps we could revisit this, since they're a little older now, and out of school? Isaiah would happily be someone that Calum could turn to.

Let me know if you want to do any of this.

Hey Kaye! I don't feel like we RP enough, so lets see if we can match some things up.

I can offer my professor, Matt Ward, as a friend for Landon. They both seem very chill and relaxed, and Matt also cares about muggle rights (he used to be married to a muggle and is now seeing a muggleborn,) As Landon has taught Matt's daughter April, maybe that could be a starting point of conversation?

I don't have any concrete ideas, but maybe Patrick and my first second year Hufflepuff Gabriella could have a topic together just to see how they would do? She's kind of quiet, but not shy. She is very serious and can be a stick in the mud, but I think she wouldn't clash too much with Patrick as she mostly gets annoyed at loud people that break a lot of rules. He seems like the type that could be her friend.

I can offer my character Diana Holland for Gwen, as they would probably clash horribly (and beautifully), she's very much a brat who speaks her mind and can be very mean to others, which sounds like it would annoy Gwen. She's spoiled, nosy and a big gossip.

For Anastasie I can offer you my other new firstie Emilia Manning, she's very very very naive and trusting so she can easily be used and taken advantage of, a plot I'd like for her. She grew up very sheltered and would probably look up to Ana a lot and do pretty much anything she asked. It could be interesting.

Lastly, I have Amy Ward for Teila. She's originally from New Zealand but went to school in America and lived there for a few years after. The age difference between them is too big to have been at school at the same time, but maybe we could still do something with it!

When I started typing this post I only had 2 ideas, but they just kept popping up as I typed xD apologies. Maybe we should pick one or two to start with?

Kaye!!! :wub: :wub:

Landon&&Irene Meredith -- They already have a thread in the library together so I am just poking you on this. :lol: Also,we can have another one for them if you want set months after their first encounter.

Patrick&&Alexis -- I think we already have some drama set for them soon when Pat's sister come to Hogwarts. :r So,a few RPs here and there would be fine so that they can build their friendship together.

Teila&&Dominic Corelli -- We already have them met during the speed dating if you still remember. :r They both went to Ilvermorny so they have that in common. Maybe,we can RP them again with Dominic visiting Teila at her pub? :)
Cadel&&Cassiopeia Sparkes -- She is my Beauxbaton fourth or fifth year. Now I forgot. Will have to double check.She is ultra shy so I am not sure how we play this but since she is being friends with Elvira who is opposite for her,Cassi is coming out of her shell now. She is a Quidditch enthusiast and loves travelling. I can offer her as friends and even as a final since I am still building her up.

Calum&&Danielle Corelli -- Danielle is my newly Hogwarts graduate and basically,I am still brainstorming for her post-Hogwarts development.For now,she is travelling around the world while trying to figure out her career choices as she does not want to be stuck beside her mother's side,running the business. Maybe we can have them met at one point,talk and see where they will go from there.

Yaayyyy replies :wub:

Emzies:
- Yes, we really do need to RP with Ellie and Jerara! They are supposed to be dating some time this IC year so maybe we can start something where they develop some sort of crush on each other and see how that works? And I'm always up for an RP between Theo and Lilyanna so I can start that if you like?

- Lavender sounds interesting! Maybe Alis could walk into her coffee shop one day and that's how they meet? And then her and Alis could go on some sort of adventure together? Although, that may be a bit old for them xD

- Calum and Isaiah sounds perfect :D I can start something for them too.

Daphne:
- Yes! I can really see Matt and Landon getting along. Maybe Landon will go and visit him at the start of the new year with some sort of new year present and their conversation can branch off April? Even though they're kind of strangers I can totally see Landon doing that!

- Aww Gabriella sounds so sweet :wub: Would you mind starting something for this? I really think they're a good match.

- An enemy/annoyance is definitely something Gwen needs! Gwen really wouldn't like Diana and it would be fun to RP her reaction. I can start something for them.

- A relationship between Ana and Emilia could really be interesting! I can really see Ana taking advantage of her and it's gonna be great :devious: Emilia is definitely the sort of person Ana would want to meet so I'm really looking forward to this!

- If Amy visited Teila's shop maybe that could be how they meet? I can start something for this if you like?

Arle:
- Oh yesss I'm so sorry I forgot about that :( We can definitely start something up for them though this year!

- Yeah, would you mind starting something for them? And Alexis' sister could join in if she's coming to Hogwarts this year :r

- I really really do want Teila and Dominic to keep on talking so we can definitely do something for this too that I can start.

- Does Cassi live in New Zealand? If so, they could meet there and we can see how they get along :D

- I will emphasise that Calum is really not a nice person :lol: We can always see how him and Danielle react with one another and maybe they could form some sort of relationship from that? I can start this one!

Charlotte Owens said:

Emzies:
- Yes, we really do need to RP with Ellie and Jerara! They are supposed to be dating some time this IC year so maybe we can start something where they develop some sort of crush on each other and see how that works? And I'm always up for an RP between Theo and Lilyanna so I can start that if you like?

- Lavender sounds interesting! Maybe Alis could walk into her coffee shop one day and that's how they meet? And then her and Alis could go on some sort of adventure together? Although, that may be a bit old for them xD

- Calum and Isaiah sounds perfect :D I can start something for them too.
Yes to all of these! I can start something between Jerara and Ellie, maybe we can say that they've been hanging out in the evenings after jerara's finished up with work and I can start a topic for them doing that, and once the area closes we can do another topic where he asks her out?

If you then start the Theo and Lilyanna one, and the Calum and Isaiah one, I can start the Lavender and Alis one!

Kaye :woot:

Got a couple of ideas for you!! Just fair warning, I'm still working full time so my posts will be even slower than usual, but don't let that discourage you :p

Of course we need to have Jon and Landon become proper bros because we kind of failed at that earlier! Jon is more interested in reducing discrimination towards muggle born students, and ultimately helping muggle born students adjust to the magical world than he used to be, so I figure he and Landon could probably talk about this and maybe plan something I'm not really sure. But they should at least be friends as they would get along and have the muggle stuff in common!

I'm also always happy to rp Xavier and Eleanor if you want! They obviously get along and have a shared love of nature etc so there's no reason they shouldn't have another rp :D

I remember we had a thread at one point with Cadell and my character Ren, and I'm cool with them having developed a bit of a friendship since they met, or having them just kind of run into each other and become friends from there! Ren has moved from Japan back to the united states now since he has recently graduated, and he is currently trying to get his independence by pursuing his interest in photography so if Cadell ever visits the states we should have them interact :D

We should also rp Teila and Sam oh gosh I'm really useless ahahahaahaha =))

Last but not least we should get that Palum break up happening! It's gonna be sad but they're better off apart and we can have them be friends :D

I might add firstie ideas later I just can't think of anything at the moment!

Kaye!

Matt and Landon sounds good! Matt totally needs some friends at work, and I really like Landon. I'm sure they have a lot to talk about.

I don't mind starting for Patrick and Gabriella, I hope they'll get along! I feel like they're both quieter people, though Gabriella does have a strong opinion of things she's not afraid to share with others xD I'll start something soon and link you!

Diana & Gwen sounds good, I look forward to it. And Amy and Teila sounds good too. If you're starting these two, I could start something for Ana and Emilia? I don't know if you want to do this all at once but I'm excited for all these plots xD so I can start: Patrick & Gabriella and Ana and Emilia? If there's more you want me to start I don't mind.

Charlotte Owens said:

Arle:
- Oh yesss I'm so sorry I forgot about that :( We can definitely start something up for them though this year!

- Yeah, would you mind starting something for them? And Alexis' sister could join in if she's coming to Hogwarts this year :r

- I really really do want Teila and Dominic to keep on talking so we can definitely do something for this too that I can start.

- Does Cassi live in New Zealand? If so, they could meet there and we can see how they get along :D

- I will emphasise that Calum is really not a nice person :lol: We can always see how him and Danielle react with one another and maybe they could form some sort of relationship from that? I can start this one!
♡ I already started one for Dominic and Teila in her shop. So,you can reply to it anytime.

♡I can start one for Landon and Irene too. Anywhere in the castle is okay,I guess?

♡Alexis' cousin is joining Hogwarts this year and they are not close. Well,Ali is jealous of her. So,I guess she can be friends with Pat's sister as well.

♡Cassi lives in Europe but usually travels to New Zealand since she was debating whether she transfers schools or not.

♡With Dani and Calum,we will just have to see then. :wub:

Emzies:
Perfect! I have started an RP for Theo and Lilyanna (http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30423817/1/) and Isaiah and Calum (http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30423829/1/)

Anna:
Jon and Landon really need to happen! Would you mind starting something for them and I can start something for Ellie and Xavier because they really do need to catch up.

Oooohhh Cadell liked Ren so this would be interesting! They come from such different parts of the world and it would be cool if they could meet up again despite this. It's going to be really weird at first but I can see them becoming really good friends after this. I can start something!

Yay! Did you want to start Teila and Sam? Maybe they could already know each other vaguely since he's a regular and they can start to talk in this topic?

Noooo Palum is going to die soon ;-; But yeah this needs to happen asap! I don't even remember how they were initially going to break up but we can discuss this more through skype if you want to.

Daphne:
Patrick wouldn't mind Gabriella voicing her opinion and probably wouldn't say much in return xD That sounds good to me! I will start Matt and Landon, Gwen and Diana, and Teila and Amy soon! However, I'm not sure how long I will take and I apologise for how long it will probably be in advance :wub:

Arle:
Yess thank you so much for starting that :hug: and anywhere in the castle is fine!

The more the merrier! Patrick would definitely be happy to meet Alexis' cousin. I can start something for this one and will also start one between Danielle and Calum. Would you mind starting the others? Thanks heaps :wub:

Calum Lloyd said:

Arle:
Yess thank you so much for starting that :hug: and anywhere in the castle is fine!

The more the merrier! Patrick would definitely be happy to meet Alexis' cousin. I can start something for this one and will also start one between Danielle and Calum. Would you mind starting the others? Thanks heaps :wub:
No worries!

I can start another thread for Irene and Landon. If you are still up for the first one, we can still continue it and maybe after three to five posts, we can end it.

Maybe we can have a separate thread for Ali and Pat's sister? And another thread with Pat and Alexis which would be later joined by the first years.

I can start one for Cassi and Cadel. Anywhere in New Zealand is fine,right?

Thanks for starting Danielle and Calum. On the side note, I applied for Danielle to be the Keeper for the Holyhead Harpies. Not a big deal but thought I should let you know. :woot:

Arle:
Sounds good! Anywhere in New Zealand is fine to start the Cadell and Cassi RP.

That's so cool that Danielle is part of a quidditch team. Maybe her and Calum could start a conversation based on that? I have started that RP (http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30424641/1/) and the one between Patrick and Alexis (http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30424643/1/) :wub:

Emzies:
Thanks heaps :wub:

Daphne:
Thanks for that! I have started the other ones too.

Landon and Matt - http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30424627/1/
Gwen and Diana - http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30424631/1/
Teila and Amy - http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30424637/1/

Calum Lloyd said:
Anna:
Jon and Landon really need to happen! Would you mind starting something for them and I can start something for Ellie and Xavier because they really do need to catch up.

Oooohhh Cadell liked Ren so this would be interesting! They come from such different parts of the world and it would be cool if they could meet up again despite this. It's going to be really weird at first but I can see them becoming really good friends after this. I can start something!

Yay! Did you want to start Teila and Sam? Maybe they could already know each other vaguely since he's a regular and they can start to talk in this topic?

Noooo Palum is going to die soon ;-; But yeah this needs to happen asap! I don't even remember how they were initially going to break up but we can discuss this more through skype if you want to.
Sure thing! I will add the Landon/Jon topic and the Teila/Sam topic to my list and hopefully (emphasis on hopefully) get to it soon! Work is picking up but I am working hard to get ahead on hnz stuff so we will see how this goes! Will message you later about Palum :devious:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back