tumblr_inline_ojlqjjZRD91urh2p8_100.gif
tumblr_inline_ojlqhdWhWW1urh2p8_100.gif
tumblr_inline_ojlqicbBSo1urh2p8_100.gif
tumblr_inline_ojlqhxqtX01urh2p8_100.gif
tumblr_inline_ojlqi6yswN1urh2p8_100.gif
tumblr_inline_ojlqjqdCh01urh2p8_100.gif
<COLOR color="#000">
INTRODUCTION && WHAT'S UP
Been a while, but I am here to participate and to participate and actively roleplay I need my muse to have some interactions for those who are willing to throw one of their own at mine. This plotting call will focus on Espen Manning, and Espen alone. Even though I have another muse somewhere sorted into Ravenclaw (and I even think some more muses that are lost into oblivion with an account I don't remember) I'd like to focus on this tall, blond brute that has a little sensitive heart covered by his increasing physique. (Definitely not looking like Alexander Ludwig in Vikings as of now)

CURRENT STATE OF MIND
To more or less explain Espen Manning as he is now, I would like to push him into a direction where he is a little bit of an einzelgänger: isolated, introvert and prefers to be swallowed into his own misery instead of engaging into social activities. The first few years at Hogwarts has been rough on this guy, making barely any friends and doing horrible in his classes. The only bright light in his life has been his sister, Evelyn Manning, who is going to be responsible for his inevitable return to his confident self like he was when he first arrived at Hogwarts.

CHARACTER IN A NUTSHELL (do not worry, he is a little more complicated)
Despite looking like quite the brute, while he is tall and often plastered with a facial expression that can only be observed as anger Espen has a heart of gold. A certain possessiveness towards his sister regarding her safety and who she gets along with or those who she is unable to share a room with. And not to miss, while he looks like the guy who prefers brawl over brain (sometimes he does, he has a temper) Espen spends an awful lot of time in the library studying various subjects i.e. History, Astronomy, Ancient Runes, Divination and Alchemy.

DESIRED RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS
» A set of friends: all that Espen really needs, just like any other teenager growing up, is a set of close friends that can steer him in the right direction whenever he might stumble upon his own ways. He needs friends that are there for him, even if it are a handful or countable on a three fingers but apart from his sister Espen is in the need of a couple of supporting shoulders (from any house, but I would guess that those in your own house would become your closest more easily);

» A romantic interest: this isn’t necessarily as of now, but it can potentially develop with one of the friends mentioned above. Up until this point I am not labelling Espen in his sexuality, since things can change and who knows new experiences can turn his mind into a different direction. Although, perhaps from his upbringing and simply figuring it would be the ‘norm’ he would lean predominantly towards girls at this point;

» A frenemy or enemy: perhaps a mere acquaintance, or a student he barely knows that’s merely there to be spiteful or Espen is the one that decides to be a massive prick towards them. Someone that he has the wrong kind of tension with, either hateful or obnoxiously teasing;

» An Anchor: this relation will require a lot of development, since as of now his sister is his only person he has to bring Espen back to is senses; to make things a little better again when everything seems so dark. It's probably a relationship with another student, or whomever, that will involve a lot of investment in trust from both parties. something that is able to calm down Espen when he is unable to control his anger.

» Naturally you are allowed to suggest anything you would like to write out, I am available through skype for those willing to plot through there: kiejunmac446

Hi!! I'm excited to see Espen around once more :D a while ago he and Amber already met, and she's close friends with Evelyn so maybe we can do something with that again?

And if you want more general friendly interactions I have a Gryffindor in the year below him: Rose Holland, who is very friendly and open and can easily get along with almost anyone. So they could become friends as well :D if I think of more ideas I'll let you know ^_^ let me know what you think!

Cian!! :wub:

Nice to see what you have in mind or what you are looking for! Next to Evelyn I've got some more to offer.

Ofcourse we can do more with Evelyn and Espen and she can introduce him to her friends or people that she knows, since that are quite a lot. We will discuss on skype how she can help him further perhaps? And if Kait would like it we can let Espen, Noah and Evelyn meet together?

I also got Evangeline Campbell who is in Slytherin and a Fourth year just as Espen. She is a loner too and doesn't like drama. I think they can match and perhaps date later? I want to become more active with her since I neglected her pretty much. So she will become more social if she gets more experiance. She takes her study very serious and can't wait to work and build a future for herself since she is between of divorce battle with her parents.

For now this is what I can think of but I'll skype you if I got more idea's.

Hey, I need to RP with you :woot:

I have Lilyanna Hope who is in the year above Espen but I think they'd get along quite well. She too is perceived as an evil sort of person due to Asperger's Syndrome but really people just don't understand her. She also loves studying just like Espen so I was thinking maybe they could meet in the library or something? If Espen is doing something that intrigued Lilyanna she would start talking to him about it so I think this could be fun!

Let me know what you think ^_^

I have Corrine here who we could RP and then see if she falls into any of the areas you're looking for? She's a year younger and in his sister's house, so I imagine they might have run into each other at some point if he's been looking for his sister. She's not really into studying or homework, but I think it could be fun to see how they get along. She's pretty quirky, I think, and she's not fashionable in the sense that his sister is, so it could be fun to see what Evelyn would think if they did turn into more than just friends.

The only student I have is Alexis Sage Kramer,my Ravenclaw firstie so I am still racking my brains as to how they would meet seeing the great difference in age. Still, I want Alexis to have acquaintances in the higher years for a plot I am currently working on before submitting an application.

Another character I have is Cassiopea Sparkes,same age and level with Espen,although she in Beaubaxtons for now. We can RP them together in the holidays when Cassi travels to NZ to scout the area before deciding whether to transfer or not. Or we could have a thread of them meeting during the match between HNZ and Beaubaxtons. She may be the shy type but she is a Quidditch enthusiast.

I'll skype you if I get more ideas.

I think I've got an 'anchor' you might want to explore. I don't see anyone offering guys so here's Min-Ji Song, one of my Ravenclaws. He needs more friends and more rps- I haven't done a lot with him yet.

He's very excitable on the outside, but on the inside he's pretty zen, which is kind of odd because most people are the other way around. If things are kicking off around him he'll join in the fun, but if he needs to recenter he just sort of tunes out everything that's not important and becomes a source of calm. This isn't something I've tailored for Espen specifically, I already knew Min was like this, so it just seems like a good fit to me (plus they'd look super cute standing next to one another as pals xD Min's pretty short and boxy).

Maybe he could come across Espen in one of those dark spots and coax him through it. He does tend to look out for strangers as much as friends. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back