To Hell with Friendship

Shaylah felt the spell hit her shoulder and she fell backwards, dropping her wand. Her heart started rcing wen she realised how close she was to the edge of the cliff. She picked up her wand and turned back to Lily as she stood up. "Christ!! Are you trying to kill me or something?!" She got herself ready to block any more spells that came in her direction. It had to be said; Shaylah needed to learn more spells if she was going to follow in her dad's footsteps. "Go on. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't spread it round the school. I don't care about you or your stupid fake identity. It's a stupid idea to be someone you're not." She could feel her voice raiding without meaning to.

Lily nodded, she didn't know if she was but the anger inside was telling her, she should just push her off the cliff and say that She had jumped. Lily didn't want blood on her hands. As much as it might in that second make her feel a lot better. Lily glared angrily, and her ex-friend. She was trying to think of a reason. She needed to find something that would give her leverage. Something that wasn't maybe even true.

"Because if do that, I'll tell everyone your greatest and only fear is. You don't want everyone to know, strong independent Shaylah, who's got a hard outer shell is scared of being alone." Lily said. Using the only true thing she knew about Shaylah.

[Sorry this has taken so long, been swamped]

"I'm not scared of that any more." She shook her head as she said it. Shaylah knew that her biggest fear had become her greatest desire. She wanted to be back in Scotland where her biggest worry was whether her dad would come back from his trip or not. "I want nothing more than to be alone. I want to be away from everyone. That way I can't do anything I don't mean to." Shaylah feared herself now. When her anger took over she did things she didn't mean to and then regretted them after. "I was an idiot when I was scared of being alone. I had loads of people around me. Now I am alone and I don't care who gets hurt because of me." That wasn't entirely true. She didn't care about most people but she cared about some people and she had hurt them. Scar was one person she regretted hurting and now she couldn't go back on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back