Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Andy knew about Andy going to Valentine's Day with Ajax, so she had plenty of time to think about her appearance. From time to time, she received a lovely romantic cream-colored dress from home. As Andy turns thirteen in the summer, so many different feathers have changed into clothes. Then Mrs Turner had chosen this dress for her daughter no longer from the girl's end.

The hair arrangement was not forgotten either, and with the help of one of her roommates and spells, a stylish braid was successfully obtained, and the flower ornaments contained therein looked as real as they came from a light, springy scent. All of this made Andy, as always, feminine, always giving the impression that a witch's appearance was important at any time and day.

The party seemed like an event for romantic days. The scenery all around, and as always in Hogwarts, was spectacular, as not only did the mood of all the lovers shine in the air, but the breath of magic reaffirmed that Andy felt happy at school. Going to parties with your best friend and having fun until the very morning and not thinking about the pranks that will hit the road. Upon entering the hall, she did not think long and walked slowly toward the food tables.

In her message, she felt some excitement today as she did not yet understand the last emotions of jealousy and hoped that they could be concealed today.

Andy look

Ajaccio had been a little nervous about this valentines day, he had never been much of a dancer, he had never been to as many before hogwarts as he had in hogwarts itself. He was going with Andy too, and he knew that she wouldn’t mind that he wasn’t dressed up but he felt a little out of place when he stepped towards the room, spotting all of the other people dressed so nicely. He spotted Andy in the room, and skipped over to her, she looked nice, she certainly liked dresses and he could appreciate that she had some fun interests. The ravenclaw smiled, ”Hey Andy!” he straightened out the clothes he was wearing and smiled at her. He was so excited about having fun with her. ”You look amazing Andy!” he smiled, ”I’m sorry I didn’t dress up as much, lets dance yeah?” he held out his hand to Andy and was excited to get start, excited to get dancing and just have so much fun. Ajax knew that she wouldn’t mind how he was dressed, that he would also very quickly forget how he felt about his own clothes as soon as they started having fun. It would just be something in the back of his mind.

The girl had noticed a moment ago a chocolate cake with icing sugar and a strawberry on it. Andy had no idea when he had rubbed his nose with icing sugar. ''Ajax! I'm happy to see you here!'' Andy missed Ajax and he was best friend of her and she was so happy going all the time to dance with him and do something all the time fun. She paused for a moment to bake cakes and was embarrassed when Ajax complimented her when she looked good. The girl didn't feel anxious, but more than happy to see her here. ''Thanky, Ajax and you to look nice!'' Andy was no matter how he looked and in any outfit he looked good and lovely. ''I told you, don't need vorie about that. Let's go dance'' Andy smiled to him and almost forgot about her dirty nose.

Ajaccio let his face break out to a wide grin when she greeted him. He smiled with ease whenever he was around her and appreciated the kindness she always showed him. The boy smiled in response, still pretty pleased that she never minded how he was dressed at these events. He knew that was his one falling point in adjusting to school was everyone else had a multitude of clothes and stuff, he just didn’t have as much. Ajax twirled around time show off his clothes, before smiling. He was wearing the bracelet she had given him, since he really only took it off whenever he showered or went swimming. He nodded at her. He grabbed her hand then began pulling the girl out to the dance floor, he would spend the hours dancing with her as they had in the last two celebrations. They would have an amazing fun time he was sure of it. ”Hey Andy, look I learned a new dance move,” he exclaimed lightly before showing off his new dance move which was really just some glorified still uncoordinated jumping with some jazz hands, but he had all the spirit he needed to make it look fun, ”What do you think?”

The girl always appreciated the way she always appeared, then new dances. She smiled and enjoyed the heart of the evening. '' I'm glad to meet you! '' She really meant those words to the boy and he had best friends. ''I think you are realy talanted to dance, you need go later learned so much more about the dance, i know you can do it!'' Andy smiled to him and she says to him a realy true words of her heart.

Ajaccio smiled in agreement, he was pretty thankful to have met her too. She was a nice person, who always made him feel so wonderful. She was a nice person who was always trying to be good to him, who was always making him feel at ease. He chuckled at her compliment. ”Oh I’m not that good,” Ajaccio laughed lightly, ”I’ll teach it to you, but we shouldn’t pretend its any good,” he was perhaps being a little hard on his own dancing but it wasn’t that bad. He just smiled at her and continued to dance with her to the music, it was always so easily to spend the time with her, to dance with her and forget about everyone else in the room. He had so many good people in his school life. Ajaccio had been worried about making friends but he had found plenty.

''Ajax, don't say that words to your self.'' Andy wanted to kick him for so terrible words and she know Ajax is better dancer than enyone else. ''Oh, i will try to good dance! But i'm not sure about your foot. ''The girl laughed and laughed and she enjoyed dancing with Ajax. It was nice not to think at the moment and be in the dance hall when the music was around.

Ajaccio smiled at her, he gave her a little shrug, of course he’d been a little hard on himself, but it was not without some reason. He also thought that Andy was a far more coordinated dancer, she just seemed to have more of an idea of what was going on when it came to these things. Ajaccio gave her a warm smile, ”You’re a perfect dancer Andy! You’ll see, once I’ve shown you my dance move twice you’ll be even better than me” he told her with a bold tone. Showing that he wouldn’t mind if she were better than him, he just enjoyed dancing and enjoying dancing with her.

Andy embarrassed Ajax and a blush of rose petals appeared on his cheeks. ''Thanky, Ajax! I'm a good student and i always fast learn from you . I'm not sure, i always in future wanted be a good singer. I somtimes play guitar!'' Andy smiled to Ajax and somtimes she wanted learn to him playing guitar. The blonde continued dancing and she felt free in front of Ajax. She hoped the evening would not end so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back