This unnatural red head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Reed

OOC First Name
Joyce
4653326465_702c13b4b3.jpg

Aqualena Crimson Sienna Reed

She's a Muggle Born from Orlando, Florida. Aqua has a father for a doctor and a mother for a dentist,
she doesn't have a clue what is a wizarding world and what they do at that world.
So, she had to have friends that has a ability to do magic or experience magic,
Aqua just found out that she was a witch when she receive the letter from Hogwarts New Zealand.
An enemy would be nice because she's a bit weird at times (Like Luna),
a love interest is fine if someone is willing but she's not into love for the moment.

Aqua is into sports like track and field, swimming, and softball.
She plays for her muggle grade school for the little league and had won several awards.

Fact about Aqua is that her hair isn't natural red but dye, she wore red contact lenses and some times wear glasses.
She loves eating ice cream and watching her dad do surgery on a patient.

I'm looking for the following:

Friends - As many as you can
Enemies - As many as you can too
Mentor - Who will teach her about the wizarding world (they must met in the united states)
Crush - Anyone, no age limit

If you have any suggestions for a big plot just reply here or if you wanted to be one of those at the top just reply here too.

Cissy :wub:

I can offer Amanda as a friend. Basically, she's considered a nerd because she's shy with people she doesn't know. But with her friends she is really hyper and crazy. She's afraid to show that side of herself in front of people she doesn't really know or like.

Amanda:
[ul][li]A friend will be okay as I'm seeing they have common things.
They will be good as friends, she might think weird stuffs so just a caution for that.
[/li][/ul]

Okay. Should I start a topic or would you like to?

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">
I have Charlotte Edwina Williams here, I can see them being Possibly friends,

She is Very Polite and well mannered. She is not very adventurous and is quite quiet. Which also means that she is shy, and constantly worried about doing something wrong. She is a very happy girl, but that is not often shown, since she is so worried about being well-mannered. Charlotte works hard when she wants to, but has little acdemic aspiritations.

Amanda:
[ul][li]Could you start please? Thank you[/li][/ul]

Charlotte:
[ul][li]If your ready for a crazy friend then they can be friends xD Do you want to start a thread?[/li][/ul]

I think it would be very interesting. For Rps.
Could you start a topic, please?
<i>
</i></FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia">​

what's Aqua into?
Sidda is a muggle-born so she gets what it's like to not know what's going on, but is also quite crazy. i'm not sure about mentor, unless Aqua is into performing, but older friend? maybe a mentor when Sidda's a bit more grown up.

tell me what you think.

wow. it's weird to think that little Sidda could be an OLDER friend. :doh:

Amanda:
[ul][li]Going to reply soon[/li][/ul]
Charlotte:
[ul][li]I'll make a thread and send the link to you[/li][/ul]
Siddalee:
[ul][li]Aqua is into sports as mention aboved btu she likes performing like theater</LI>
[li]And older friend is fine
<LI>[li]Want me to make the thread or you?[/li][/ul]

i don't mind - you or me. but where will they meet? will it be at school, or something?

if it's anywhere but school or Brightstone, I won't be able to reply until HNZ holidays. is that ok?

I have Alyss Summers here who would be a type to bully because:

1) She's a muggle-born and
2) She's the complete opposite of Alyss.

But Alyss might not pick on her too much because she's going through a phase where either she turns good or might just stay evil, I have to think about it.. :p So what do you think?

Chrysanthemum Xanthe could be a friend...?

She's very social, VERY artistic, always confident, and often lonely. She is a muggle-born who just moved to New Zealand from Portland, Maine. Her parents are great artists who don't pay as much attention to Xanthe as she would like, so she often goes out with her friends. She is always carrying her camera around, in case of a new friend. She can be crazy, but usually only if she's extremely tired. And she hates stereotyping. Let me know if you want to know anything else! :D

Yes? No?

Siddalee:
[ul][li]Maybe we can wait till HNZ holidays[/li][/ul]

Alyss:
[ul][li]I think so, I think we can work it out[/li][/ul]

Chrysanthemum:
[ul][li]She's very perfect for Aqua, they might become best friends :D [/li][/ul]

I could offer Collin....He's a pureblood maybe Aqua could have crush on him? but not the other way around?

okay. In the holidays, my friend!

do you want to start it or me? (when the time comes...)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back