OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Winter was mostly unwelcome to the blonde with her arms full of grocery bags. She let herself into the kitchen door and set them down as quietly as she could, afraid still of waking her baby, even though she and Prodan both knew Elisaveta could sleep through anything. The air had been chilly yet the sun oddly bright and the sky clear. Tonight there would be a few flurries perhaps, if the weather on the wireless could be trusted this time. Cecily shrugged and unwrapped her scarf, hanging the bright colored soft wool up, her coat following. She turned and went to take the celery from the green tote bag then stopped dead in her tracks. Oh well hullo mister bum! A wide, shark like smile spread across her apple cheeked face. From her vantage point, her green eyes narrowed on a particularly shapely bum poking from behind the fridge door, the rest of her husband hidden behind the white metal.

Stalking her prey, the female lion uses her womanly charm to attract the male of the species. Cecily fluffed her hair, checked her breath and straightened her chest with both hands before smoothing down her brown sweater dress. Walking with a smooth, silent gait, she gained on her prey and reaching out, slapped and grabbed a nice handful of male arse.

Curse my brother for not having any pants on. Asks me to get something for him, and then he wants to do it himself. No no, Nicolette doesn't need to see him without pants... Kalif was utterly annoyed as he searched the back of the fridge for a muggle soda. What in the hell is a muggle soda? Muttering under his breath about pantless idiots with color words and in his native tongue. His gloved hand enclosed a can of something called Coca Cola. However, when someone happened to grab his personal space, it shocked Kalif so much, the can burst under his gloved hand, and the brown liquid soaked the fridge. Standing up to his full form, he turned around to see that Cecily was the one who grabbed him inappropriately. Kalif utter icily, "I should sue you for sexual harassment."

Kalif folded his arms across his chest, his expression extremely upset. "If I wanted that attention, I would have inquired it from my wife, not my sister-in-law." If only he could just kill her now, rip out her throat and see all the blood pour into the floor. Never had he been so violated in a single setting, uninvited.

"Oh, oh Kalif!" Cecily squeaked out, her hands flying to cover her mouth, her green eyes rounded orbs. Shock froze her in place for a moment. She had just grabbed her brother in law's butt. Not just her brother in law, but her employee. Not just her brother in law and employee, but the head of their family and her best friend's husband! Her mouth opened, instead of words another squeak emerged before it snapped shut. "I'm so sorry! Truly! I thought...I thought you were Prodan...your bum...his bum...oh gosh they looked alike, I didn't know you guys would be here yet!" She slapped her hands over her mouth again to stop the chatter, nervous on her part, so incredibly embarrassed. Oh. Oh no. She could feel the giggle, tightening her gut, trembling within her chest, bubbling up her throat. It poured from her mouth in helpless giggles for a split second before she bit them back.

Nicolette had walked into the kitchen chewing on some of those round colorful candies that she forgot the name of just in time to walk in and see Cecily grab her husbands butt. Nicolette slowly let her hands release the small candies back into the bowl before she snorted loudly and set the bowl onto the counter, giving the two in the room an odd look. The weird look she had only last for a moment or so though before a small smile took place onto her lips and her eyes brightened, "He's got a nice butt doesn't he Cecily?" She asked with a small giggle added on the end, as his wife she knew some things and this definitely had to be one of the things that she knew about. Nicolette had just been attending to her newborn babies and heard someone in the kitchen that was too noisy to be Kalif and decided to check it out, never did she imagine to walk in and see that.

"And uhh, Cecily...your husband has no pants on." Nicolette pointed her finger towards the direction of the living room before she fluffed out the yellow dress she was wearing before sitting up on the counter and letting her legs dangle over the side It was really nicer to see her best friend again, they hadn't seen each other in a little over a month and Nicolette missed her like crazy. At least the time they hadn't been around one another they got to spend it with their children and husbands, it was so exciting to be mommy's together!

Kalif raised an eyebrow, and out of frustration, he slammed the fridge door shut, making it rattle, all the magnets falling before the fridge itself fell to the side, making a rather large bang. Amazingly, it did not wake the twins in the living room, or else both would be screaming. Kalif rolled his eyes and he glared at Nicolette, "Excuse me, but I would prefer not to hear about my body while in the perimeter." Kalif folded his arms across his chest and he hissed, "Stop that infectious giggling of yours, the both of you." Kalif shook his head and he muttered in Bulgarian, "Prodan can get his own damn sodas, the mindless-pantless moron." Kalif exited the kitchen, where Prodan was holding Elisaveta with his arms, cuddling her and letting her clinch his hands. Kalif sat down on the couch, and he put his gloved hand to his forehead and shut his black eyes. Why is it always me?

Cecily would have been quite fine, maybe stopped the giggles from overwhelming her. Had it not been for Niccy's untimely appearance and comedic timed words. Laughter burst from Cecily like an unclogged dam. Tears pricked her eyes, poured down her cheeks as she gave full bellied laughs. "It's-it's glorious!" she coughed out, laughing even harder. Thankfully she watched as Kalif left the kitchen and just in time for her, as her legs couldn't hold her anymore and she crashed onto her own bum. Holding her stomach she fell back, it was just too damned funny.

After what seemed like ages, the laughter died down and she was able to weakly crawl up to sit on a barstool at the counter by Niccy. "So," she giggled, "I am truly, truly sorry and you may kill me, but dear Merlin nice arses must run in the family."

Nicolette couldn't but laugh along with her friend, as much as she adored her husband, he was making this far too easy for them to pick on him. Her giggles increased even more when he left the room mumbling something that she once more couldn't really understand, Nicolette was more fluent in Russian than she was the Bulgarian language so she rarely understood what her husband said when he mumbled like that. "It's even more glorious without clothes." She coughed after he comment before she gave her best friend a cheesy smile, it was rare for her to ever say something like that but she just couldn't stop herself, the more time she spent with him the more and more she liked him. "Let's go into the Living room, I wanna check on the babies." After that loud crash she hoped they were both asleep still, Nicolette had literally just gotten the two of them asleep before Cecily had arrived at home, they were so fussy when they were taken out to places, at least they weren't hungry though.

"Awwh don't look so bummed Kalif, and ugh seriously Prodan...put some pants on." She squinted her eyes and gave him an annoyed glance before she turned to Cecily and smiled at her, she had nearly forgotten that Cecily had never met the babies yet, in fact chances were that she didn't even know that there was two of them. Just the sight of Cecily's small baby made Nicolette want to squeal happily, her friend must have been so happy for the baby.

Prodan didn't care that he was in his undershorts in his own home. He did not care what the others thought of him either. It was his house, and he would walk around naked if he wanted to. Prodan was holding Elisaveta in his lap, a blanket over his legs, and he was cuddling with his newest daughter. She was so pretty, how could he not? When the others entered the room, he rolled his eyes and he retorted back playfully, "My house, so...I can go around pants-less if I want." Shrugging, he waved a hand over his blanket, and it transfigured into jeans. "Better?" At least he was wearing clothing now. He gazed over the group, shook his head and returned to holding his child.

Laughing softly, Cecily followed Nicolette into their living room. The laughter slowly faded away until a small, secret smile graced her lips. The sight that met her was the most precious she had ever seen; her husband holding their sweet Elisaveta, natural in his love for her. She took a seat next to him and pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "While I'd love to see that, I think it'd bother the family," she said for his ears alone before cuddling their baby girl. "Oh I just love how she smells. So beautiful," she sighed, kissing the small head. Turning her head, she rose and walked toward where Niccy had headed. "I'm so excited to meet Damianos for the first time!" She was happy to have them all together again, grateful they had put their differences behind them. Pausing, she looked down. "Niccy? Why are there two?"

Nicolette tried her best to ignore Cecily and Prodan, not willing to even try and remember the gross situations she had encountered when she lived with Cecily and he came over, it was gross and she was sure no one really wanted to hear or see any of that today. When her best friend had come over to where the babies rested, paused, and asked why there was two of them, Nicolette help but let out a small snort followed by a girlish giggle. Perhaps she had forgotten to remind her best friend that she had twins instead of the just one that she had planned to have in the first place, she needed to start writing these things down. "Ask him." Nicolette said seriously and pointed to Kalif after a moment, after all he was as much to blame for this as she was, his family was crawling with twins so he should have thought it possible for twins to occur for him at least once.

After a moment she sighed, realizing that she knew he wasn't to blame for this and cracked a small smile, if it were for those babies she wouldn't be married to him right now, so actually she had nothing to do but thank him. "Ermmm..I had twins." She shrugged, figuring that was the best explanation she could offer, she really should have said something sooner to her but it slipped her mind. Nicolette let her hand drop to place Nicolas' blanket on him, he must have kicked it off again in his sleep, what a goon he was. Her stomach growled slightly but her attention was fixed on her children, seemingly no matter what she did, her attention returned to them. "Trust me, we were just as shocked, the whole hospital deal was a mess." She sighed and decided to sit down next to Kalif, that day wasn't fun but it was still filled with so many memories that she knew she would never forget them anytime soon, even if the whole pain and grossness of it should be forgotten. "I should have told you sooner Cecily, but I have been so busy lately that I seriously keep forgetting." She gave her friend an apologetic smile, hoping that she would be forgiven, having a family was a lot more work than everyone made it out to be, but Nicolette loved it oh so much.

Cecily couldn't believe how incredibly adorable they were! "I can't believe you had two!" She turned her head and locked eyes with Kalif for a brief moment, a smile playing about her lips. "They're beautiful Kalif." Turning back to the babies, she reached out to gently stroke her fingertip over the cheek of the one she didn't yet know was Nicolas. "Oh Niccy, may I hold one?" She wanted to pick them both up and cuddle them close. Amazing, that she was the aunt to these precious bundles.

Nicolette couldn't help but giggle softly when Cecily commented on her having two, she still had trouble getting used to it herself. But at the same time she couldn't see herself with just one at this point, just like she couldn't see herself married to any other man either. Nicolette had come to adore her new family more than she had ever cared for anything in her life. James had told her there was no such thing as true happiness, the poor man must have never experienced the things she was right now, because she was truly and utterly happy. "Of course you can hold one, these kids need to meet their aunt someday!" Nicolette's gaze shifted to Kalif for a moment, hoping he wouldn't mind if she held one of the babies, as long as they were handled carefully and the person holding them wasn't loud she knew she didn't mind. So far the only people to hold either of them was Nicolette or Kalif, so she knew it would probably be a bit awkward to see her child being held by someone else.

"I suggest you hold Nicolas first, Damianos can be fussy at times." Nicolette whispered softly before she gently picked up Nicolas from his bed and almost sighed in awe when the baby sleepily opened his eyes and made a soft noise, he was just so cute and little. "Here you go." Nicolette softly handed the baby to Cecily and smiled when she saw Prodan holding his and Cecily's baby, he seemed like a natural daddy already. "Oh oh oh, can I help you cook later...I've been practicing!" She asked after a moment, grinning like a madman, while she did so her gaze lingered to her other sleeping baby before she watched Cecily hold her son, she had never been a good cook so hopefully she could learn one day.

Cecily carefully took the baby into her arms and held him close to her body, knowing he needed all the body heat his little body could get. "Hello little man," she whispered softly to him. Nicolas, his eyes. "He has your eyes Niccy," she said in awe. She'd thought that the Zhefarovich silver color was predominant. She cuddled him close and breathed in his wonderful baby scent. "Your daddy must be so proud to have two such strong little men," she murmured, laughing softly as Nicolas opened his eyes and stared at her in confusion. She knew it must be odd for the small one to see someone who wasn't his mommy or daddy so close to him. With Kalif's protective nature for his children, as evident by Kailie, she could only imagine how he was with his new babies.

"Of course you can," she smiled at her best friend, amused at her enthusiasm. She remembered only too well how her former roommate hated to even mention cooking. "How about you go back to your mommy and I'll show her some tricks ay little man?" Carefully she handed Niccy back her baby, knowing crying or not she'd want to hold Damianos after dinner. "I've already cut the onions so we won't spend the time crying," she laughed, heading into the kitchen after winking at Prodan.

"If I knew that answer, then I would have stopped the result from having twins in the first place. One child is enough to deal with," Kalif did not even bother to look at Cecily without possibly harming her. He was in a sour mood, but relieved that Prodan finally put on some jeans. Kalif kept his eyes closed, and stayed in a still position on the couch. He did not move away nor get closer to Nicolette when she sat next to him. Kalif opened his eyes and he stared at Nicolette, "Damianos is only fussy when someone other than his parents' touch him." After she offered to help cook, Kalif could not help but step in. Glaring at Cecily, he warned, "Don't let her touch anything that can set a house aflame, or anything sharp. For everyone's sake."

Prodan smirked and he retorted, "If Damianos is fussy when someone touches him, I just wonder where he gets that from. Daddy's little boy, he sounds like already!" Prodan chuckled, before he wrapped Elisaveta tighter in the blanket, as her eyes started to close. Standing up, he walked to Elisaveta's own little Moses basket in the living room, and set her down in it, before he covered her with a pink blanket. "Honey, if you want twins, we can try for them sometime with the next three months." Prodan was kidding of course, but he also wondered what she had to say about that. Prodan glanced over at the twins, noticing the bright blonde hair and he nodded, "Typical that they would be blonde. But hopefully not as ditsy as their mother." Prodan winked at Nicolette, before he returned to his seat.

Nicolette laughed a little at Prodan's comment about Damianos being like his father already, he was less than a few weeks old and he already resembled Kalif more than she believed was possible. Her eyes shifted over to Cecily who was doting Nicolas with much affection before she gave him back to Nicolette, who immediately gave Nicolas a soft kiss on the cheek and rubbed his back affectionately to try and calm him down a little, otherwise he'd start to get fussy and demand to be held more. "Your so cute." She cooed to him before she laid him back down next to his sleeping brother. A smile crept onto her face when Cecily said that she could help cook, and was about to head into he kitchen when both Kalif and Prodan decided to make comments about her cooking and ditsy behavior. Instead she stopped and turned around to look at the two of them with an annoyed look, those losers. "Ditsy my a** Prodan!" She hissed out playfully as she picked up a pillow and whirled it right at her brother-in-law as hard as she could manage without worrying about breaking anything in the house or risking a noise that would wake the babies.

Turning to her husband she hated to admit that he was sort of right, but it's not like she was that much of an accident prone. Instead she walked over to her husband and looked at his with an amused smirk and her hands on her hips, this man was something else at times. "I haven't caught anything on fire yet Kalif, so be quiet." She suddenly got a wicked idea and let out a sly smirk, since he was sitting down she had to bend down a little, "Or am I going to have to chuck a pillow at you too Mr. Grouchy Pants." She giggled softly before she grabbed his face with her hands softly and pressed her lips to his softly and quickly, nothing to big for them but affectionate all the same. Knowing fully well he might get mad or annoyed she bounded back up, besides she wanted to help cook, she gave her husband one last smile before she turned and headed off to the kitchen. Play nice boys-ow!" Being too focused on them she didn't notice she was headed right for the door frame and rubbed her forehead that had collided with the door frame, maybe she was a bit of a ditz.

Prodan's words stopped her dead in her tracks. She whirled to face him then threw her arms around his neck, kissing him on his sexy mouth. "I would love that baby," she whispered against his lips, her fingers brushing his strong jaw. Laughter bubbled inside her and she released it softly as she turned and went into the kitchen, catching the kiss Niccy gave Kalif before running into the doorway. "C'mon Niccy, we'll get you some ice for that bump." The kitchen was nice and warm but a bit messy now thanks to a certain over reacting brother in law. Cecily pulled out her wand and set things aright.

"Dinner shouldn't take long." She flicked her wand a few times and set the vegetables to start chopping and pans to start sauteing. Sauces began mixing and pouring and the bags she'd brought it were all empty within moments. "So you and Kalif are getting on well," she smiled cheekily, turning on the wireless radio. The announcer began speaking in their cheesy overdone voice, announcing it was muggle hour; all muggle music, from all genres and decades. She started to turn it with a roll of her eyes then a few notes began and her green eyes widened.

"Oh Merlin...Niccy do you remember this song?" she laughed out, grabbing Niccy's hand to pull her into the room more, away from where the men could see. "That night, we were so wasted!" Her giggles could probably be hear from the next room but she so did not care. "C'mon!" She put her hands in the air and moved to the beat, waited for Niccy to join then began to dance the rest of the song.

Nicolette sat on the counter and helped unpack the bags and work on the sauce, seeing as it was something she was okay at making plus Kalif sounded like he didn't want her handling knives or anything sharp. "I don't know what your talking about...." Nicolette said through her teeth as if wanting Cecily to shush up, turning a slight red color at the mention of how she and Kalif were seemingly getting along well, ever since the day at he hospital things had been different for them and she couldn't help but take notice of it a little. Just as she was about to make a comment about Cecily and Prodan a song she knew all to well came onto this odd music player that she couldn't remember the name of. A smile spread across her cheeks and she hopped off the counter, memories off that night that she and Cecily got trashed filled her head. "Haha we pulled so much crap that night." Nicolette laughed, it was all fun until the effects wore off and they had a hangover to deal with, they had their fun and it turned out to be an awesome morning once the hangover had gone away and Prodan decided to show up to bring some entertainment.

"I looooove this song." Nicolette giggled and began to copy Cecily and follow the moved of the dance that Cecily had taught her that night, it was an awkward dance, and she didn't understand what the song meant but she loved it and the whole hip part. Singing along with the song she giggled when she stumbled a bit and bumped into the counter. "Oh ow. Haha!" She snorted and tried to pick back up to Cecily's pace, what a lovely way waste time while they waited for dinner too cook, too bad the boys would't join them or the kids are too young to even be walking, it would be cute to see the kids dancing to it as well.

The affection was too swift and unsuspecting for Kalif to react. Kalif just shook his head and he rolled his eyes. Throw a pillow, and that gives me all more reason for me to throw a spell. Kalif smirked inwardly at that thought, but he remained silent. Instead, he leaned forward to stare at the twins. Nicolas was slowly falling back asleep, his silver eyes drooping whereas Damianos was undisturbed, thankfully. He glanced up to see the mother of his children run into something - yet again - and Kalif once more rolled his eyes. Kalif ignored the foolishness of the two females, and just sat in deep thought.

Oh, that kiss, what temptations that woman has! Prodan gave her a seductive smirk, making plans for tonight already. Prodan kept his silver eyes on his wife, all the curves in his mind, and Prodan bit his lip. When they were out of sight, Prodan wondered if he could actually give Cecily what she wanted - twins. It was common in the family, so why not? Prodan debated in his mind, and when he heard the music, Prodan couldn't help but laugh. The display of affection didn't phase him at all. Prodan might just pick on Kalif for that later, when Kalif didn't look like he was going to kill someone. Prodan knew that he was to be on his best behavior tonight, for the sake of his brother.

Cecily dissolved into giggles as the chicken began to dance on the countertop. Wandless magic had always been a joy to the blonde haired mother. Being with Niccy again, with their husbands in the other room taking care of their children, it made her the happiest she'd been in a long time. This was how she'd seen family interact when growing up, this was how it was meant to be; spending time with one another, breaking bread and swapping entertaining stories. She knew with Kalif she would always have to go that one extra step, but for her brother in law, she thought the effort worth it. He was a good man, if a bit grouchy, yet he'd saved her and had always been more than a good professor to the children at the school.

The song changed to something a bit more mellow, a song she remembered her mother putting on while puttering around their garden and drinking homemade iced tea in the hot sun. The chicken, now coated with a thick baste and stuffed with many yummy things, floated in its roasting pan into the oven. She loved that with magic it would be done three times faster than muggle means. Turning after she'd washed her hands, Cecily poured them some sparkling water and propped her elbows on the bar counter. "I still can't believe you and Kalif had twins! What's it been like Niccy?" She wondered how Kalif had been treating her friend; she knew he held obvious affection for his children. And after witnessing him not saying one word to Niccy about her public display of affection...it was mind boggling. Yet so damned sweet she could hardly believe it.

Nicolette giggled as she watched the chicken began to dance on the countertop, it was probably the weirdest thing she had even seen but it was still entertaining all the same. Magic always made things more interesting, even if Nicolette had been around it pretty much all her life she still preferred it over the odd ways that muggles tried to do everything. When the song changed and the weird dancing chicken was cooking in the over, Nicolette sat herself in the counter and held the glass of sparkling water in her hands she thought that the morons should have called it bubbly water instead of sparkling, but she guessed that Muggles deserved credit for at least being able to do something. "Hah I know, having twins is so weird because they don't even act like twins." Damianos and Nicolas never did anything the same way. While one was quiet and fussy the other one was loud and lovable, it serious made her wonder if twins were up to what everyone made them seem like when they saw or spoke about their opinion on twins. Just by the look on Cecily's face though, she could guess that she wasn't just asking what it was like with the babies, she was asking about Kalif too.

"Actually, it's been amazing." She grinned like a Cheshire cat before she took a sip of her sparkling water and glanced at the direction of the living room, the men and babies were oddly quiet and it almost made her curious as if they were listening in. "Ever since the hospital he's been acting weird though." Her eyes shifted around, she was able to pick up on it a little just for the simple fact that now she was less fearful of him, in fact she almost preferred to be around him than she did almost anyone else these days. "Like...have you noticed it at all?" Surely it wasn't just her that thought he was acting different. Maybe it was just her or something though, Nicolette had been noticing her own behavior was going shifty too, too bad she couldn't explain it one damn bit either.

A slow, incredibly happy smile spread across Cecily's face. "Have I noticed anything?" She sipped her water then set it aside, sitting on one of the stools while their dinner cooked. "Let's see...I accidently physically assaulted him and he didn't hex me," she ticked off one finger, "Prodan wasn't wearing any pants and he didn't kick his brother's arse," another finger, "and I saw you kiss him and he didn't say anything mean." She laughed softly, shaking her head in amazement, drinking her water. "I'm not saying he could win Mr. Nice Guy of the year but I'd definitely say that yes, I've noticed how he cares for his family. And," she said softly, glancing at her friend, "I've noticed how he looks at you." It wasn't the obvious love and affection that was apparent everytime Prodan looked at her, it was different, subtle, nearly non existent, but the change was obvious to one who usually had nothing better in her day than to study people. Like students...she quickly jerked her mind from those disgusting walking hormonal teenagers for a moment, better not recalling what they thought people couldn't see. Bleeh.

Nicolette looked at Cecily with a curious and confused gaze, how could Cecily think that being looked at differently had anything to do with him acting weird. "Actually I was gonna say he was getting meaner, and overprotective." She shrugged her shoulders softly, she had noticed that some things managed to tip him off a lot more, it was weird but she still noticed it. Nicolette wasn't exactly picking up on what Cecily meant either. Had she picked up on something Nicolette hadn't, because as far as she knew Kalif had always been a good father.

Peeking her head into the living room slightly she almost giggled, she was sort of spying yet at the same time she knew she could probably be easily seen or heard, why she was observing the two men she didn't know one, she was almost tempted to turn into a cat for better spying access. Dinner would be ready soon so she knew they wouldn't have much time before they had to go back into the kitchen, softly she motioned Cecily over to come spy with her.

Cecily wiped her hands off, a habit when in the kitchen, carrying the cloth with her. Standing beside Niccy she sighed softly. Watching those two men, both tall, large men, being so gentle with such little creatures. It was amazing. "We really lucked out, didn't we Niccy?" she murmured softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back