Thinking of the past

"Wow I must be a better actor than I think I am," Aiden said with a wink and said, "My Mum and all of her family were in Slytherin and I deffinatly did not want to be in Ravenclaw."

"Really, were they upset or anything when you got accepted into Gryffindor?" Patricia said.

"Well I have no family members to live up too, that I know off." Patricia said with a shrug.

Taking into consideration what Aiden just said Patricia asked, "Are you just acting, or is this really you, because I want to know before we continues this conversation any further?"

"Don't know, Mum was murdered two years ago, and Dad is angry I wasn't in Ravenclaw and my step mom wants me to go to Beauxbatons because its closer to home." Aiden said with a small shrug avoiding thinking of his fmaily.

"This is me, promise, I was making a joke, it would be more than obvious if I don't like someone, so if you want to see a little bit of evil in me, bring me near any Ravenclaw and there you go," Aiden said with a smile.

"Oh I'm so sorry about your mum." Patricia said leaving it at that, thinking it was a sensitive subject for Aiden.

"Every family is different I suppose and if your father and step mum can't be happy for you at what your happy with then take no notice of them, they'll come around soon enough." Patricia said getting very defensive for some reason.

"That's good." Patricia said when Aiden promised that this was the real him, "Because I like and I would hate to think I was liking a completely different person." Patricia said. "You really don't like Ravenclaws." Patricia said laughing, "Well aren't I happy I wasn't sorted there then."

"Oh its fine really, to be honest, thats why I was here, I was pretty angry about my whole family deal and Harri just kinda tipped it over," Aiden said with a small smile.

"Thanks Trish," Aiden said with a geniune smile.

Aiden smiled a little and said with a goofy grin, "You like me do you?" Then laughed a small bit, "Course, I would have to disown you a bit, but you would probably drag me back in," Aiden said while messing up her hair a little, hoping what he said didn't give her any wrong ideas.

"Harriet Turner?" Patricia said recognising the name.

Patricia blushed slightly when Aiden had repeated what she said, "You know what I mean?" She said softly.

"Yes my good looks and charms, how could you resist?" She said jokingly, fixing her hair after Aiden, yet again, messed it up.

"Do you have some sort of fascination with my hair?" She asked with a laugh?

Aiden nodded and said, "Thats the one."

Aiden smiled as she blushed and said, "No really."

"I don't really know how anyone could resist you," Aiden said with a kind smile and said pretending to be a girl, "Its so silky smooth, how ever do you get your hair to do that my hair always flops to on side and yours pops right up." Aiden chuckled at his interpretation, that of course wasn't what he thought girls acted like and when he said, 'yours pops right up' he took a small bit of her hair and lifted it a little over her head. Then he dropped it back to its place and gave her a smile.

Patricia kept on blushing as he started acting like a girl and talking about her hair. In hysterics she said, "OK you can stop it, I know you think I'm beautiful and my hair is perfect, but you shouldn't be so obvious." She said sticking out her tongue.

Aiden chuckled and said, "Anyways you never answered my question, you said you liked me, what was this about, little miss blushy."

Patricia shook her head and laughed at the stupidity of the boy, "Jeez your a dead on guy. And I'd like to think of you as a friend by now. What did you think I meant?" She asked curiously.

Kirsty sat listening to the other two talking and laughed as Aiden messed Patricias hair up.

Kirsty seen Aidens cheeks going pink so changed the subject. " So, how are your exams going?" She asked.

" Boring and i hope i pass other wise it was a waste of time studying." Kirsty said grinning.

Kirsty smiled and asked. " Any favourite classes then?"

" Potions. I wish we would actually brew a potion though." Kirsty said.

Patricia looked at Aiden, confused after his response, but shook it off. Patricia listened as Kirsty and Aiden talked. "Well exams went well, I had my last one today." Patricia smiled, happy that she didn't have to worry about exams again for a while.

"I haven't had potions yet? Was it any good?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back