Thinking of the past

[ok i will edit]

[Thanks :D]

Aiden nodded and joked, "Course, what about you? Skier or Snowboarder, because if its skiing I may have to disown you." Aiden chuckled at this.

" Skier." Kirsty said then grined.

"Oh I warned you, now you wont get to hang out with the coolest guy ever!" Aiden said sarcastically and asked, "So racing, ballet, trick or normal?"

" Poor me." Kirsty said grinning. " Racing, what about you?"

"I'm neither. We never had the hills for it but I did like to go down a hill on a sledging. It was a blast." Patricia said with a wide grin.

Aiden grinned and said, "Trick and racing, which ever fits my mood but mostly trick boarding, I mean it is the most fun."

"Oh you've never been skiing or boarding? Well you will have to try sometime." Aiden sat to Patricia with a small smile completly forgetting all of his worries.

" Well, if it snows then we can have a race." Kirsty said grinning.

"Loser buys the winner a drink," Aiden said with a joking smirk and teased, "So you better save up, I plan of getting the most expensive and extravegent one."

" Meany and who said your going to win." Kirsty joked.

((OOC My school is going on a skiing trip in February and there is no way in hell I'm going :p))

"I know it is one of my ambitions, it seems so cool." Patricia said.

"Well I can be the judge of you two, seeming as I'm biased." Patricia said with a smile, shrugging her shoulders.

[You should go.}

" Yeah good idea." Kirsty said smiling.

((At near £500 I don't think so, plus the snow is really bad at that time of year.))

"Good, so it's a plan?" Patricia said.

[Yeah skiing is the best! I am learning how to board this winter :D I teach skiing, it really doesn't get boring and it isn't scary at all, as long as you have a good instructer, I mean you wont have a great one because they are all in Canada :p
Actually where I go, the snow isn't bad in Febuary it pretty much hits its peak around that time March Break it gets a little difficult]

"You just did, didn't you?" Aiden joked. "Hmm a biased judge, I don't think that sounds the best, by the way Pat, I love you," Aiden joked with Pat then said, "Yeah it really is."

" What, no I didnt." Kirsty said then stuck her tounge out.

"Yeah I love you too Aiden." Patricia said with a smile. "But if the time comes I think a biased judge will be the best, don't you Kirsty?" Patricia said turning to the girl beside her?

" Yeah I think it might." Kirsty answered.

"If I may be so bold as to quote you Kirsty, 'your going to win'." Aiden said, "Well biased towards whom?" Aiden stuck his toungue out playfully then nudged her.

" No i said ' and who said your going to win'." Kirsty said.

"Read between the lines Kirsty you know you want me too win, deep deep down in there." Aiden said while lifting up his hand and touching his chest as if he was going to pull it out and show it to them.

" What, no I dont." Kirsty said then stuck her tounge out.

" Meany." Kirsty said grinning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back