Thinking of the past

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden was in the common room and then he saw Harri but she began to aggrivate him a lot so he decided he would go check out the lake, even though it would be pretty much frozen now that it was winter. Aiden took a seat in front of the waterfront when he got their and he began to think of his mother's harsh death, it had been two years ago but to him it felt like it happened yesterday. Aiden's eyes burned with anger as he thought of his father's new wife, she treated him and his sister as if they were her own children, Aiden hated her with a passion, but much less then he hated his own father. Aiden felt as if their was a venom in his mouth and he was waiting for one more person to come over here and tick him off, he would probably start a fight, something he hadn't done at hogwarts yet simply because he hadn't had the opportunity. But if Aly came down he probably would end up being the complete opposite of what he was like now.

Patricia had erupted from the Castle on a high, it was now winter and the first snow had fallen.

How she loved the snow. Winter was by far her favorite time of year. Wrapped up in her winter wear she made her way down to the lake, despite the fact it would be frozen by this stage it was still her favorite place in the whole of the Castle grounds.

When she arrived at the lake she saw a boy sitting beside the lake. Surprised at seeing anyone else out at this time, she went over to him, recognising him from some of her classes.

"Hi there, Aiden isn't it?"

Aiden turned when he heard someone speak to him and he gave her a weak smile and said, "Yeah I'm Aiden, but ermm I'm sorry to say but I don't know your name." Aiden moved over to give her room to sit if she wanted to, he was in the mood for a good conversation with someone he didn't know or didn't know him maybe calm him down.

"Oh don't worry. I have a habit for picking up people's names. I'm Patricia, Patricia Rogers. You're in some of my classes." Patricia sat down beside Aiden, as he moved over.

"So what brings you down here on such a cold day like this?"

"Oh well lovely to meet you Patricia," Aiden said kindly then replied to her second question, "Oh some girl in my house was aggravating me, thought it would be best for myself and for her if I left." Then Aiden returned the question, "What about you?"

"Likewise." Patricia said smiling at the boy.

"Oh how not so nice for you, there's hardly anyone in the Hufflepuff common room anymore that there's no one there to aggravate or be aggravated by." Patricia said with a sign, as the student numbers were dropping far too much.

Coming out of the slight depression, Patricia realised that Aiden had asked another question, "Oh me." Patricia started off, "I just love this time of year. And the lake is one of my favorite places in the Castle grounds." She said, "Reminds my of home." She added on quickly.

"Oh your in Hufflepuff, is it nice there?" Aiden asked Patrica.

"Oh really, where do you live?" Aiden asked curiously then smiled to the girl hiding his anger from his thoughts before she came down.

"Well we are the nice house aren't we?" Patricia said with a laugh. "No, in all seriousness everyone is really nice to each other, all years get on well together and the amount of conversions that the whole house have in the common room, it's sort of unreal." Patricia said, getting really excited, thinking about the good times she has had.

"What about Gryffindor?" Patricia asked hoping she got the house right.

"I live, well lived," Patricia corrected herself, "In Northern Ireland. I really miss it, but definately not the weather." Patricia said with a great grin on her face, picking up some of the snow in her hand.

"What about you? Where are you from?" Patricia returned the question.

Aiden smiled to the girl and said, "Gryffindor is exciting, I mean I don't think I've had a dull moment yet."

"I'm from Nice, France," Aiden said hoping she wouldn't make a silly joke about his towns name.

Kirsty walked down to the lakefront and seen Patricia and a boy she didnt know. " Hi, can I sit here?" She asked.

" Thanks." Kirsty said sitting down. " Im Kirsty Cassidy." She added and looked out across the view.

"Oh how lovely, I've always wanted to go to Nice. Well France in general, it seems such a lovely place." Patricia said with excitement.

After a few minutes Patricia heard a voice and looked up seeing it was Kirsty from Slytherin, "Oh hey, Kirsty." Patricia said, surprised to see anyone else out, "What brings you here?"

" Just going a wander, you?" She asked.

"Really, you've heard of Nice, everyone I know here has never heard of it and France is amazing, I love it there, though I'm glad I wasn't sent to Beauxbatons," Aiden said happily.

"Nice to met you Kirsty," Aiden said kindly.

" Yeah, nice to met you too." Kirsty said smiling.

"Oh just admiring the lovely weather, winter is by far my favorite time of year." Patricia said replying to Kirsty.

"Of course I've heard of Nice, quite frankly I'm surprised people haven't heard of it. But then again been from Northern Ireland, I'm considerably closer to it than most people who attend here." Patricia said an understanding tone of voice.

"Kirsty, you know Andrew right? I think he mentioned you I'm not sure, which ever." Aiden said with a shrug.

"Good point." Aiden said to Patricia.

" Yeah, I know Andrew, second year slytherin." Kirsty said. She then turned to Patricia and said. " Yeah, I love winter as well."

"Oh okay thought it was you," Aiden said with a kind smile and said, "Winter is okay, it's a little bit too cold for my taste but when dressed appropriatly I guess its nice, especially when you've got some great snowboarding hills."

" Do any of you's know how to snowboard?." Kirsty asked.

[I mean I would think it does, maybe you should edit your post because Pat and I put that the lake was frozen and when you reach those temperatures it is only natural that it would snow...or maybe we can blame Global Warming :p]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back