Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
BWUTitle.png
Two weeks have past already? I doesn't really feel like it has, but nevertheless, here I am with my first attempt at a BWU! So bare with me as we go through this together :p A lot has happened over the last two weeks, so sit back, relax, and enjoy some light reading :)

OOCUpdates.png

Character Spotlight
After having a search through some of our amazing characters on this site, we discovered a great character in need of some recognition. So, everyone put your hands together for Randy, with his character Marcus Karlson . Click Here to read the full announcement, and join in on congratulating Randy :)

Personal Messages
Who doesn't love getting a PM? I know I certainly do! And now, thanks to the wonderful Nick, everytime one of your posts are liked, you get a PM telling you who liked it, and what post they liked! And not only that, every time your grade is updated in the grade book, you shall get a PM letting you know also. This is super fantastical!

New emoticons
Yay Emoticons! We now have one for Emzies :emzies: and myself! :donna: . Emzies one is super badass, but I reckon my one is pretty fantastical too, because it's a duck. Ducks are badass.

Sorting Stats
Sorting is nearly over! After all my excitement, it went way to fast. Oh well, here's to next sorting! :p
Here are our Sorting Stats:
Hufflepuff: 19
Slytherin: 21
Ravenclaw: 21
Gryffindor: 20

ICUpdates.png

Year 13!
Year 13 is starting soon, and that can only mean one thing! Classes! Yay! So remember to sign up for your classes in our wonderful Gradebook. Also remember that any areas out of school boundaries will be closed to students, so get your last minute shopping done quick!

New Prefects and Head People!
Well done to all our new Prefects and Head Girl + Boy!
Head Boy: Landon Dalton
Head Girl: Dannii Merrythought

Elspeth Brookes
Jeremy Thorne

Elijah Tine
Olive Mayfield

Lily Fossil
Leviathan Zhefarovich

Riley Sparkles
Briar Rowan

Well done everyone!

New Professors
We were recently in the need for some new Professors, and HNZ, you stood up fabulously! Here are our new Professors, Congrats to everyone! ^_^
Professor Helena Foureria, Professor Adrian Slick, Professor Renea Blake, Professor Sage Woods, Professor Rosabella Taylor.

PlotHighlights.png

Where are our Plot Highlights? :( Come guys, get your RPs sent in, you know you want everyone to read how amazing your role plays are ;)

TTLFT.png

-Y13 starting!
-New firsties :wub:
-More MESSI madness!
-Fantastical times in Spam!

So thanks for reading my first ever BWU! I hope you enjoyed it :) Keep checking back, because there may be even more updates in-case I missed any :p
Any questions/comments/statements/awesomeness to post, then feel free :)

Yay Donna! :hug:
Great job on the update. ^_^

Omg, is Emzies a mod? Did I miss something? :o Oh wait, she made the pips, didn't she. Is it for that? *confuzzled* :lol:

Riley Sparkles said:
New Prefects and Head People!
Well done to all our new Prefects and Head Girl + Boy!
Head Boy: Landon Dalton
Head Girl: Dannii Merrythought

Elspeth Brookes
Jeremy Thorne

Elijah Tine
Olive Mayfield

Lily Fossil
Leviathan Zhefarovich

Riley Sparkles
Briar Rowan
Teehee. I recognize one of them from somewhere... :D
Great update sis! ♥

Also.. I wanted to reply first. D: :cry:

NICE WORK DONNA! :hug:
And Congrats to all who was promoted. ♥ You all earned it!

Great update.

Nice update Donna! :hug: :wub:

And congratulations to all those that were promoted!! :wub:

As a correction: Sorting is not yet over. :) (Though it nearly is.)
Sofia Valente said:
Oh wait, she made the pips, didn't she. Is it for that? *confuzzled* :lol:
It was a thank-you for making all the team icons. :)

Great job on the update Donna!! ^_^

Great update.
I read it three times before I realised that briar is a prefect. Wow I thought that all of the late night sneaking out would dampen her chances

Well done on the update, congrats to those promoted! ^_^

Also the duck emoticon is awesome and badass! :donna: =))

Awesome job Donna. Can't wait till year 13!

... This update made me choke on my lunch.
I .. What?!
This is insane, but thank you all. I love you all. :hug: :wub:
I don't even know what to say.

Congratulations to all the new prefects and the new Head Girl. :woot:

On another note: The duck emoticon is amazing. :donna:

Well done Donna. Good first BWU :hug:

Also well done to the new prefects and head peoples and professors. I'm sure you'll all do a great job.

Taneaka.

Great job Donna. ^_^

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back