The Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Well Nick is away for the next few days so this falls for me to do this week. Not as awesome as our Nick so bare with me ;)
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Birthday Banner:

Our completed banner looks brilliant, hope you all managed to get your names on it.
110vrra.png

Sorting:

Sorting is still ongoing but our awesome Nickerdoodles is away for a few days so you’ll all have to be patient until Monday. The sorting form can be found HERE and the sorting ceremony can be found HERE.

Birthday Celebrations:

Well the celebrations forum is now closed, we hope you all had a great time retelling your memories and entering the competitions. Congratulations to all our winners and all of you for making this site so great, here’s to another year. If you wish to add the birthday banner to your siggy the link is HERE.

New School Year:

Well I hope you’ve all enjoyed the holidays and the professors have enjoyed their break. The school year recommences on Monday. So make sure you all check your class schedules in your common rooms and have fun rping for the school year ahead.

Seasons Change: The newest change to our SITE .

Graphics Challenge Poll #1:cry:

The competition poll will be closing soon so please get your votes in. Head directly HERE to vote.

Character Spotlight:

The character spotlight is delayed for a week as we simply think Zazuka Bones is just brilliant and want to keep her longer. Actually, the sorting is taking up a lot of time so the character spotlight will commence as soon as sorting ends. I personally prefer the Zazuka Bones is brilliant excuse myself.

Village/ Harbour/ AATWW :

Will be closing to students soon so please finish up your posts. First years will have a little longer in order to purchase their wands.

Professor Position:

There is aprofessor position available so all interested candidates please follow LINK.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So my work here is done, didn't think I did too bad to be honest.
Ok it took me forever as I havent' had my shot of coffee yet so I'm going to
moonwalk_emoticon_by_c_specter.gif
out of here to get some.
Just remember to expect more of the same awesomeness

As always if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this update you're always invited to reply to this thread!

Until next update expect...

school work =))
Crazy posts
A Daily Prophet Article?? :r:

There you have it! HNZ's week summarized in this post.

Linda
(On behalf of the HNZ Staff) [and yes Nick is included in that =)) ]

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back