Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
not certain
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Padme had dressed in really simple beige clothing, she had decided to come as one of the village people. Which she knew a lot of people might not get. She just had some very plain clothing and decided to lean a little into it. It was just the easiest costume that she could throw together without too much effort. She wasn’t about to dress up in anything much fancier, why would she ever bother, there was no sense in it for just one evening out of the year. But using things she already had but admittedly never wore, that was more than enough. Padme was walking into the great hall and looking for something to get her started that halloween feast. She wasn’t sure what would be of more interest to her. She went to the snack table, one of them at least and began glancing about thinking about what she could maybe do.

Samantha hadn't really gone to the Halloween Feat that often. She liked to dress up and all, but she was never really in the mood to go to the Halloween Feat until this year. She had the idea of her outfit a bit fancier this year. She hadn't put too much into her outfit, however. As she thought that having a dress and heels would just do the job. She entered the Great Hall and looked around with amazement. There were people already around and there were so many exciting costumes. Samantha had decided to make her way to one of the snack tables, as she loved having some amazing snacks. Once she grabbed a snack, she was about to walk around the Great Hall to see if she could hang out with someone when she looked up, she had seen a familiar face. "Oh, Hey Padme. Who are you dressed up as?" Sam says with a smile, as she looks Padme's costume up and down with a smile.

Padme glanced at Samantha as she approached her, "Hey Sam, that's a cute dress," she complimented before looking at her own costume, "I'm one of the village people, you know, like in a cult," she looked at the beige clothing she had worn, it wasn't the most obvious one, but she liked it nonetheless. "My brother and I matched up this year, wearing the same beige clothing, but obviously since he's working, we can't like show our costumes off together," she felt if she could show off the costume with him it would make more sense but perhaps also not. "What are you meant to be?"

Samantha smiled and looked down at her dress as Padme complimented her dress. "Thanks," Samantha says with a small smile and giggle before looking back up to her friend while nodding, as she explained her outfit. She had found the costume rather interesting, as she had never seen anything like it before. "That's cool! Matching costumes are always exciting!" Samantha says with a small smile, as she took a bite from her snacks. Samantha then looked down at her costume again as Padme had asked her what she was dressed up as. "Oh, I'm a Modern Witch type of thing. I got inspired by a Muggle show I was watching over break" Samantha says with a smile as she spoke about her costume. Samantha had binge-watched a lot of films and tv shows over the break. She knew it wasn't the best sort of costume, but she wanted to at least try. She then looked around the Great Hall seeing all her classmates and such. "Are you liking the Feast slash party so far?"

Padme gave a little shrug and smiled, "It was rather low effort which was why we did it," she admitted, but it didn't really matter. She looked back over the girl's costume and could perhaps see what she meant, it was certainly a dress that she had seen in muggle movies to do with witches before hogwarts, despite having access to ways to watch things, Padme hadn't watched much since coming to hogwarts, even less so since getting a job. "What show was it?" she asked, she wouldn't be sure to know it, but it seemed good to ask. She nodded at the question, "oh it's always good fun," she said nodding lightly. "How are you enjoying it?"

"I still think its a cool idea," Samantha says with a giggle. Samantha hadn't experience having matching Halloween outfits with anyone before, so she had thought that it was a cool idea. "I think it was called Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Not totally sure, my friend made me watch it" Samantha said with a shrug. She had a sleepover with one of her muggle friends during break and her friend had decided that they were going to watch it. Which Sam didn't mind. She guessed that it gave her the inspiration of dressing up for Halloween. She nods and smiles when her friend explains a little bit about her break. "Oh, that's good to hear. You're right about that. I'm enjoying it" Samantha says with a nod and a slight giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back