OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
My life, to put it simply, has been one giant uphill battle for the past few months. Conquer one level and a giant Yeti knocks my ass right back down to the Starting line. :r

This week, my friends, is such a time. :tut:

I've started a new job (which is absolutely wonderful/awesome and I love!) but also means a change of schedule for me and my monkey, Logan. So earlier nights and not a lot of time for computer stuffs during the week. Until I get the hang of this whole being exhausted all the time thing. ;)

Add to that is that Strep throat is flying around like mad at my place of employ, further indenting the notion that all children are merely hairless apes infested with germs and parasites. Pardon me while I pause here to cuddle my very own sleeping hairless monkey. I wonder if when he gets older, he'll think it creepy that I sneak into his room at night to check if he's still breathing? I'm pondering on what age to stop this...15, 16...25? =))

Ahem. Anyways. I'm going to be a cranky old grandma and say; I'm tired, my ears are stuffed up, my feet hurt and if you ain't kin to me, then get outta mah face, cause I don't owe you squat, consarnit! =))

So I'll try for a weeklong absence, see how that goes, then come back hopefully with things in better order, feeling better and ready to kick some arse for HNZ...okay, really it's for Nick. Cause I :wub: me some Nickles. Have you huggled your neighborhood Nickles today? :glare: Do it...now...I'm just going to stand here and read this paper...outloud...and mispronounce various words...horribly. =))

I'll see you guys soon!
:wub: :hug:

Enjoy your week off, Livvy. ^_^
We'll be waiting for you to come back... with assorted objects to smack you with. :r I choose a rubber chicken. Others might not be so kind. :r

Anywho. Yes. See you 'round! :D 1 week... I can make it... I thinkz. :r
You'll be back for sorting, at least! :D xD

Livvypookums,

I must say it's really sad to hear that your taking some time off but at the same time I think it's very well needed so you don't completely wear yourself out. I'm excited that you got a job and that you seem to like it because we all know that can be rare these days!

Step throat though is sooo not fun, I hope you get rid of that nastiness soon. :hug:
Oh and no worries, I'll take care of Nickles for you while your gone. :r

Remember to take your Vitamins!
-Jessye

You know where I stand on this. I'll miss you horribly but I know you will come back less worn out and healed and ready to get things going. ;)

Wubs j000!

Julie

:( Aww poor Livvy, she's getting old :r :wub: j00

Anyway, uber happy that you've got a job that you seem to love because, as Jessye said; they are hard to get (I should know :tut: ) Anyway hope this week isn't too hard for you and you get back into the swing of things soon enough and get back to us :D

Oh and Strep Throat sucks <_< me has it :(

See you around :wub:

- Pat :hug:

Hey there sugar...urm I'll not finish that sentiment here :r =)) So excited for your new job and the opportunities it's bringing you, but booooo for it wearing you out. I hate that you're sick :( Need a nurse? ;) Anyhoo...enjoy your time off because you definitely deserve it. I hope you get to feeling better soon and if you need anything you know where to find me!!

♥ you :wub:
Katie

:hug: Livvy, hope you enjoy every moment of your week off. Thrilled to bits that you found this job and that it is amazing. Working with children may be hair-raising but it's so rewarding. Lots of cuddles to Logan, I'm sure he's as proud of you as we are.

Not sure about what age to stop sneaking in and cuddling him till though xD

Wubz j000 :hug:
hope you get all the rest and recuperation you need ;)

we'll make sure Nickles gets regular hugglez and stoof ;)

Lin ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back