the three schools

[Okay :)]

Caysi jumped. " Merlin's pants!" She yelled. " Oh, it's you Nina!"she giggled. " How are you?" She asked.

Lily smiled as she noticed a few others arrive. "Wow. This is becoming quite the party!" she said happily. "So," turning to the one named Sakura, "how do you like New Zealand so far?" She, herself, had never really been anywhere but fieldtrips for school and her home in Wisconsin and Blake's mom's former home in New Zealand. "Is this alot different from England?"

Sakura smiled at Lily when asked about her home.
"Well the school itself is in Scotland but I am from Nottingham, like Robin Hood, Sherwood Forrest Nottingham" a slow smile spread across her face as a small wave of homesickness flooded over her.
"Scotland is cold at this time of year though, we'd usually be wearing our sweaters and even scarves and jackets about now wouldn't we girls? I was only saying to Bella the other day that I'll so miss the snow. We weren't sure if you got any here or not. So do you?"
Her eyes were hopeful as she looked from Lily to Caysi.

Asher listened to Sakura as she talked about their home in Scotland and the twist of homesickness began in her stomach. "I'm originally from Brittany, France and the area itself is lovely, but where I live during the time I'm there leaves something to be desired. Scotland has been more of a home to me than anything." she admitted.

"Yeah, I love the snow, I can't wait for winter here." Nina said agreeing with Sakura. "I live in London and Scotland is also more like home but in a very different way, I am sure all of you can understand that?" Nina said following Asher's comment.

Katerina was feeling a little bored, so she wandered over from the lake to the lawn. "Maybe I'll check out their library or something..." she muttered to herself. Katerina was a library fiend. She spent most of her free time at Durmstrang in the library.

She spied Yvonne on the lawn, and called out a hello - when she noticed all the other girls from both Hogwarts there. Katerina blushed. She wasn't good with large crowds. "Oh, um, sorry," she called, moving a little closer. "I didn't mean to interrupt..."

"Hi Katerina." Nina said happily, Nina had met her briefly in the gardens.

Sakura smiled as another girl approached them.
"Hi you're not interupting at all, I guess if this group gets any bigger we'll be able to form our own quidditch team. Should we just go and sit on the lawn for a while then, it should be dry enough".

Asher nodded. "That sounds reasonable...a group as large as this one just standing around might be a little odd..." she smiled around the group.

"Hmm. I like the idea of quidditch." Lily replied with a giggle. Turning to Sakura, she replied, "We do get snow here. It is kinda odd how that happens. I think it has to do with the magical surroundings. We should be warmer, but it seems to be winter when you have winter. The snow is a blast though. Playing quidditch in it is fun too. Hey, does anyone play the game?" She was curious, always looking for others to fly with.

Nina smiled brightly and said, "Yes I am a seeker. Sakura over here, lives, breaths and eats quidditch." Nina nudged her slightly and giggled.

"I was going to try-out this year, but then I got the chance to come here! Quidditch will be there next year...this is once in a lifetime." Asher chuckled at Nina. "Yea Sakura is one of our best Quidditch players at HS...but that's something else I should keep from Professor Mortis."

Lily smiled. "Yay! More people to fly with! I am Ravenclaw's Quidditch Captain and a chaser. I love to play. So, you are a seeker," she said looking at Nina, "so what do you two play?" She nodded at Sakura and Asher.

"Sakura is keeper!" Nina said happily then turned to Asher unsure of what position she played.

"I was hoping to play Beater." Asher responded. Just like mom... Asher smiled warmly.

Sakura laughed Nina was certainly getting as bad as her when it came to talking about quidditch. Do I really eat, sleep and breathe it? Am I that lame? She supposed over the past two years she had dedicated herself non stop to their team, above and beyond. Didn't she much to the annoyance of their nurse having fallen at a practise session the day before a big game and smashing her right hand just go back out to play the following day. The bones were just setting, the skele-gro taking longer as it had something to do with the major bone and some smaller ones. But she had played through the blinding pain, letting in only four goals which disgusted her still. Maybe she really did have to get a life outside of quidditch.

"Gryffindor Keeper like Nina said, love the game. Thought this year I would be giving it a slight break because of coming here, the tournament and OWL's but we've managed to hook up with the Gryffindor team already and they're really cool about letting us practise with them over the year." Sakura thought maybe she should change the subject Nina was right, she did talk about it too much.
"Great, can't wait to tell Isabella that there is snow here. She'd go mental if she couldn't do her customery snow figures leading up to the entrance of the castle. She's strange that way".
Sakura smiling after she had spoken let them all know she really didn't consider her best friend as strange.

Lily smiled as she thought of the fun they would have over the next school year. "So, I am a bit curious. Is there any Ravenclaws that came along on the trip or is it just Gryffindors?" She smiled, not quite sure who belonged to which house, except for Sakura, who she had determined was a Gryffindor.

"I'm a Slytherin." Asher added. "We did have a couple of Ravenclaws come Maya and one of the twins...I don't recall her name."

"I think she said her name is Macey, not sure." Nina said a little confused. "I actually haven't seen her since we left HS." Nina added.

Now that Asher thought about it, she hadn't seen either of the Ravenclaw students since they arrived. "They seem rather reclusive don't they?" she said referring to both Maya and Macey.

Nina nodded also realising this, but she didn't want to speak ill of anyone and said, "We must be missing them or something." Nina shrugged at this hoping someone would switch the topic and fast.

"Yeah that's right there's two Ravenclaws Maya DeNiro whose another fifth year and Macey Daniels who's a fourth year. Then we have Nina here and Alec Cullen who are Hufflepuff, Asher here and Noah Lewis who are Slytherin and myself, Isabella Ormonde and James Potter all Gryffindor. A bit of something from every house" she smiled walking along further but really feeling that at this point perhaps they should sit down. The Durmstrang girl were very quiet and perhaps felt a bit out of the loop, it also dawned on Sakura that perhaps their English wasn't very good. Turning to them with a genuine smile plastered on her face Sakura asked them how they were finding Hogwarts New Zealand and the change of weather.

Lily listened to the names and houses, glad to see a few from each house had come along. "Wait, you said James Potter? Is he any relation to Harry Potter?" She was curious, especially since she had recently been able to look into her family tree and discovered that she was distantly related to the famous Potter. It was a distant relation, but it would be wild to actually meet someone she was related to. Her parents were not excited about her being a witch, and they have not spoken to her since she left to come here. She was the freak of the family, and they were fine with her being gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back