the three schools

Sakura Gemini

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
10 1/4" hawthorn with essence of phoenix tears
Sakura had finished her dinner and decided it was time to walk it off, the food here was excellent. Certainly no complaints from her. She thought the school was stunning, especially early evening with the sun preparing itself to set right behind the castle from this vantage point. The view was breathtaking. She patted her flat stomach smiling contently to herself, anymore meals like that and all her work outs wouldn't mean a thing.

She wondered where everyone was now, so used to the place being constantly busy virtually teeming with students and now nothing, well nearly nothing. She could see the odd student here and there probably walking off their dinners too. Looking about she wondered if there were any benches about but thought it best to walk for another half hour at least.

Caysi yawned, she was usually never this tired. She looked out the window from her room, the sun was shining and the wind was blowing. She was happy to see that the sun was out for atleast one day. She sighed and put on a little sweater and made her way down the stairs and out the common room.

Once outside she sighed and stretched, it felt good to stretch once in a while. Caysi looked at how everything grew from the last time she saw it. She eyed a girl that was alone, she went up to her. "Hi there, I'm Caysi Finnigan." She said happily.

Sakura turned and smiled at the other girl.
"Hi Caysi, I'm Sakura" she stopped mid stroll so the girl could join her if she wanted to, "were you going for a walk too?"

It was good to have a bit of company and she always enjoyed making new friends, she was going mad she didn't have her journal permanently with her so she could take down names of all the people she wanted to write to already when she got home.

"Are you from here originally Caysi?"

Yvonne had just finished dinner, and was now walking around the Lawn. She just couldn't get enough of Hogwarts New Zealand, it was amazing and so different to Durmstrang!
As she walked along with her hands in her pockets, looking out at the setting sun, she spotted two girls. "Hey" She said as she walked towards them with a cheerful smile. She hoped they didn't mind her joining them, but she had been looking forward to making new friends ever since she had arived.

Caysi smiled. " Yup! Hogwarts New Zealand is my home away from home! I'm a fourth year here, how about you?" She asked. " Hi there!" She said happily. " I'm Caysi Finnigan!" She smiled, she loved meeting new people.

Sakura loved that Caysi seemed all bubbly and wanting to talk she was about to answer her when another girl joined them. So obviously one of the Durmstrang girls.
"Hi there and I'm Sakura. We were just going for a walk about want to join us?" she laughed and turned to Caysi, "You do want to walk yeah? sorry I just assumed you did".

Caysi nodded. " Sure!" She smiled. " So how are you guys liking Hogwarts New Zealand so far?" She asked. " Your going to get the hang of it in no time." She said happily.

Yvonne grinned, "Hey im Yvonne" She said, "And sure I'll walk with you's" She answered them, bouncing a little as she began to walk along side Sakura and Caysi. "Oh it's brilliant, so warm and cosy compared to Durmstrang, with amazing grounds!" She answered Caysi, nodding her head and looking around her. "It's definitely something!"

"Honestly its pretty similar to Hogwarts Scotland but not as cold either, we'd be wrapped up in scarves and gloves even now in September. Mad huh?" she smiled as they strolled along, "I love the gardens though, we have huge lawns and stuff but no actual garden like the one here. Nice to meet you Yvonne. Come on you have to tell us a bit about Durmstrang, totally clueless about it. Went to Beauxbaton myself for the first two years of school before Hoggies".

Caysi smiled. " Yeah? It's still pretty warm here." She said. " The gardens are nice around here." She said smiling, walking at the same pace as Yvonne and Sakura. " Yes, how is Durmstrang, my brothers never once told me how it's like." She said.

Asher had gone back to the tent after dinner but couldn't sit there. Her mind was rushing around everything that had happened before their departure from Hogwarts. She stood and left the tent hoping to get some fresh air and clear her head. As she walked she let her attention fade and she retreated into her thoughts. She walked without noticing where she was going...that is until she ran into something. Asher shook her head slightly and looked up to see that it was Sakura. "Oh, I'm so sorry..." she whispered, blushing.

Lily had decided to take a walk down on the lawn, hoping to run into Blake. She hadn't had time to see much of him between quidditch tryouts and classes. She headed down to the lawn. Soon she came across a group of girls, a few she knew.

"Hey girls. How are you all tonight?"

As Sakura and Caysi waited to hear from Yvonne what Durmstrang was like her attention diverted, Sakura did not see where she was walking and went smack right into Asher.
"Oh Asher I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" she smiled at her, "Ash these are two girls from the other schools. This is Caysi from the New Zealand Hogwarts and this is Yvonne from Durmstrang"
turning to both of the girls her smile still bright and cheerful Sakura in turn introduced them to Asher.
As she finished they were joined by another girl, this was cool. Finally running into some girls instead of constantly running into boys all the time.

"Hiya, great making new friends and enjoying the scenery. Strolling about trying to work off the huge dinner I had, want to join us?" hoping that this girl would too, it would be great to get to know the girls from the different houses and schools here.

Asher nodded at the two girls as Sakura introduced them. "Nice to meet you...." she mumbled as her blush receded. Then they were joined by another girl who introduced herself as Lily. "Hello..." Asher greeted her. Asher hoped it was ok that she had joined their walk, but it felt nice to be around Sakura and not feel awkward.

Nina walked down to the lawn, to see if she could meet some more people when she saw Sak and Asher she ran up to Sakura and said, "Boo!" Nina smiled and said, "Hey Caysi and Asher."

Sakura jumped a little as a voice called out 'boo', turning she saw it was Nina and smiled. This was turning out to be a nice little group now.
"Hey Nina how are you doing?" she really did enjoy these evening walks, it was a shame they hadn't a garden like this back home.

Nina smiled and said, "I am doing just fantastic how about you?" Nina directed this question to everyone.

Asher's eyes brightened as she saw Nina join their group. "Hi Nina!" she said brightly. Nina was turning into a very good friend and it made Asher glad that she had made the effort to be nice to the others.

"Hey Ash, like the hair? I was feeling blonde." Nina said, showing that she had gotten a make over and now had blonde hair.

Asher giggled. "I love it!! I should try a new look..." Asher teased her hair playfully and batted her eye lashes rapidly before bursting into laughter.

Nina giggled and said, "Oh you should, we should go into Hogsmade, I mean Brightstone tomorrow, it'll be fun!" Nina smiled nicely.

"Yaye I have a date with Asher!" Nina joked and made kissing face to her and started giggled so hard she started to tear up.

[will edit this later but can you not go on much farther till some of the other girls rp as well. :) ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back