The Sims!

I think they stopped doing that now. I know they did for a while a year or so ago, but I don't know if they've gone back to doing it or not.

I've recently been very much into the sims, and I'm playing rotationally with a lot of the pre-made families in the sims 4, trying to give all the townies the life and detail they deserve. It's actually very fun seeing which townies can be paired together/playing them accurately to the canon of the previous sims games and seeing what happens. Would recommend :D

What does everyone think of the new werewolf game pack? I haven't got it yet but I do like the grunge aesthetics. Have never played with werewolves in the sims before though, and I'm not sure if now's the time to start x_x

I've recently been very much into the sims, and I'm playing rotationally with a lot of the pre-made families in the sims 4, trying to give all the townies the life and detail they deserve. It's actually very fun seeing which townies can be paired together/playing them accurately to the canon of the previous sims games and seeing what happens. Would recommend :D

What does everyone think of the new werewolf game pack? I haven't got it yet but I do like the grunge aesthetics. Have never played with werewolves in the sims before though, and I'm not sure if now's the time to start x_x
I've learned my lesson on buying occult game packs. The heck with the world/map on Vampires? 5 lots and 2 of them are buyable. Build mode stuff is ehh.

Why I'm weary of buying such game packs BUT you might like it as you said, the aesthetic.

Heyyy posting back in this thread because I have a question for everyone

Over this last week or so I have become a sims 3 girlie again :r

Played the sims 3 way back when in then 2010's and haven't really played it since 2013 or so but I am having so much fun!!!

With mods and custom skins etc, it's almost easy to ignore how weird the sims look =))

Does or has anyone played the sims 3 recently as well? If so, are you playing any particular challenges or a legacy? I would totally wanna hear about it if this is the case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back