Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
June knew no one was so well prepared as she did for stuff. And she was glad Celia helped her out with training for dueling. June was also good on terms with professors, so that would not hurt perhaps in the duels. She was really looking forward to it and signed her name at the paper in front of her. But as she looked at her other classmates she thought it was interesting who she would go against. June believed she was the best of all of them, and could beat everyone. But she had to frown about one name. Astraea Vale. It made her frown but also smirk. She wondered if Horror would sign up as well. June would love to beat them and especially Astraea. She didn't doubt herself, but she felt something she never felt before, was it tension? Adrenaline? It was strange, but also usefull she believed. Thinking of losing was not something in Junes dictionary, her father always said to her that the mind was something powerfull. And if you start doubting yourself, than you would fail. So June would not. She thought it was stupid she could not train herself. But she could perhaps practice some spells she learned in class.

Conan was same parts nervous as he was excited for the duelling tournament. Of course, he wanted to do well. But he knew that it wasn't going to be easy and if he wanted to even get past the first round he was going to have to get in some practice. Which was why he found himself entering the duelling chamber, looking around in the hops he might find a dummy he could practice against. Instead, he found himself looking over towards the sign-up sheet and noticed a familiar classmate. "Hi June," he greeted as he wandered over, trying to peer over the girl's shoulder to see who else had signed up since he had, "Are you signing up for the tournament as well?"

Just as June wanted to turn away from the signing paper she heard someone greeting her. So she turned around to see who was greeting her. And noticed Conan, her classmate. She had spoken to the boy a few times before she figured, and one time was over cobwebs. He seemed someone you would easily forget, not make an lasting expression. But that ment that June was not sure what to think of the boy yet, so she would give him the benefit of the doubt. So she put on a friendly smile.
'' Hi Conan.'' The blonde greeted him back. And as he asked her, June figured from the way he said as well that the gryffindor would sign up too. '' I just did.'' June said exiting. Her lovely handwriting had put her name on the list, perfectly written. She than looked suprising. '' You want to go for it as well? I than presume?'' June replied back.

It was curious to see who else had gone and signed up for the tournament. It should be fun, though he didn't think it was going to be easy. Conan was just hoping he made it through the first round. Anything after that would be a rather pleasant surprise. "Well, I want to see how far I can get," he responded with a smile and nod of his head, "I don't think I'll win or anything, but it should still be good practice." He was a competent spellcaster, but he didn't think he was that good. You just had to look at his grades to see what he wasn't going to be some expert dueller anytime soon.

June figured she was right about Conan and the way he spoke was exactly what would make you not win or achieve what you wanted. But June smiled friendly and was only happy with those thoughts. '' Pretty exciting right?'' June replied. It was the first time for them ofcourse. But June was glad Celia had helped her preparing. She would not help anyone else so easily she figured, so June felt special. But she was obviously. And as he continued being insecure and all June was also an bit annoyed by such people. But it was better, let them be. June was confident and ready to beat them all. And she nodded to him with an smile. '' I've trained with a dummy. But to another student is different.'' June than spoke, wondering how he would react. But if people payed attention in class, they knew what to expect from June.

He had never really gotten the chance to duel before, so it was definitely going to be exciting, eagerly nodding his head in agreement. He might be part of the student DA, but even then he hadn't gotten the chance to really duel before. "I think it's going to be fun to see how good everyone is," he was curious to see how everyone else was going to hold up. "I've done a little bit of a practicing, but this is the first proper duelling I've ever done. So, I don't think I'm going to be an expert or anything." He laughed a little to himself, anxiously rubbing the back of his neck with a hand. "Do you reckon we can watch some of the older students? I'd be curious to see some of their duels if we can."

June agreed with him on that part. It would be fun to see everyone duel, fun for June to see them all lose and fail to her. But she didn't said that to him ofcourse so smiled in agreement. She was interested by how he reacted to what she had to say. He didn't seem to worry about her good preperation. But he seemed innocent and all, and saying he was not an expert was obvious. They were all not, even June was not. '' Do you know the others too, who are joining from our year?'' June than pointed at the list. '' Santiago is your roommate I presume?'' June had spoken to the boy at the feasts a few time. His sugesstion was actually an good one. But June was not gonna say her strategy. Watching Celia would be fun, but they could not use those spells so it was not perhaps too smart. '' I'm not sure. But it couldn't hurt I guess.'' June was not gonna mention she was gonna watch her classmates all. Intimidate an bit by just being there, and watch their style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back