Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Hello all :hug:
I should just let you know that as of this evening I shall be on holiday which I have been looking forward to for months. I will be unable (for the most part) to access the Internet (or when I do it will be at an extortionate rate and thus will most likely only really be done to check results and if I have to repeat the exams) Thus I shall not be coming on for the two weeks I am away
This will obviously be effecting all my accounts but for what matters I should be back before the classes start but if not divination classes may be posted a couple of days late but they will be left up longer to allow posting. For those I am rp-ing with I shall reply once I am back, or possibly I can post when I am briefly in Sydney or Melbourne. And finally secret santa. Like I said before I will still do it but it will unfortunately be submitted a few days late as I have done the last two years.
Also if any nz-ers can recommend things worth doing for a day in either Picton or Wellington that would be much appreciated.
I think that is all I need to add.
Thank you, goodbye and if I don't see you before have a good Christmas/holidays
:hug: mia
:mia:

Have lots of fun on your vacation! It sounds like you'll have a magical time!
Keep safe, See you when you return!

You're going to have so much fun, I'm jealous :glare:
See you soon :hug:

Wow! Have fun!! ^_^

Can't wait to see you! We are going to find so much stuff to do!

Professor Abbigale Jinxx said:
Can't wait to see you! We are going to find so much stuff to do!
Ooh...you guys are going to meet? How awesome! ^_^
Pics!!!

Thank you for the well wishes guys. Happy to sy I have made it to Sydney in one pice and that I am now on a boat in the harbour. The view is amazing of he opera house. Anyway, I will be popping back on when I can but it may not be often after I leave tonight. Teigs and I are meeting up a s looking forward to seeing you all when I am back. And Cyndi yes we are meeting up and I am sure (knowing what I am like with a camera) there will be pictures.

Oh, but I am soooo much worse with a Camera! xD

Aww I've missed trips like this. :cry:

Enjoy every little moment of it and take tons of pictures. ;)

1518185_10201950378414135_367267110_o.jpg
The rest are the the pictures topic!

just to let everyone know i am now back home safe and sound. after a few mishaps along the way the final few days in sydney were fantastic.
Teigs and tenile thank you so much for catching up. Luna park was great fun. and i shall be uploading photos when i finally get around to importing them all to my computer (i filled a 4gb SD card and more mainly of pictures of the NZ sounds, and need to try and get rid of some) which will most likely not be until after christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back