The Most Noble House Of Black

Sebastien Black

The Black Manison.

As sebastien walked up the drive to the mansion he had to stop and admire the piece of property before him.

The wind swept across the long unkept yard. Night was approaching and the air began to cool with the setting sun. The mansion began throwing shadow over all in it's path. The manison was once an old monastery to a group of muggles. But as the years wore on the muggles, who can never stay in one house for any given amount of time, had moved on . After the muggles had long departed. The monastery was then bought by the Black family and turned into the house that is their at present. The tall building was made entirely of stone. The stainded glass had been alter to the Blacks taste. Now it showed the history of the Black family. Sebastien looked up into those now empty windows and could still remember looking out of them in his childhood. It was now night and Sebastien was shivering from the cold so he quickly went inside.

The inside was magnifecent. The magic that had been kept on the Mansion and the House elf that occupied it had made sure that it stayed clean and well kept. On the walls hang portriats of famous Black ancestors. The floor was a polished ebony hardwood that shined. The air held the scent of cooked food and thick cigar smoke.

This was home.

Sebastien hung up his coat and began to explore...

gothic%20church%20close-up,%20Kylemore.jpg

As Sebastien traveled down the long corridor that connect the foyer to the kitchen he looked up at the portraits that laid asleep on the wall.

The first that he came across was Phineas Nigellus Black. There under his portrait laid a gold plate with some information on Phineas Black and it read...

Born: 1847
Died: 1925.
Parentage: Unknown.
3 Siblings: Sirius, Elladora, and Isla.
Hogwarts: Slytherin first year 1858; later Hogwarts Headmaster.
Married to Ursula Flint
Five children:

Sirius (1877-1952) husband of Hesper Gamp
Phineas (disowned, dates unknown)
Arcturus (1884-1959)
Belvina (1886-1962)
Cygnus (1889-1943) husband of Violetta Bulstrode

Sebastien knew that this was one of the connecting portraits between hogwarts and the Black mansion.

He continued down the corridor to the next portrait...

Sebatien countiued his walk down the cooridor passing a variety of Black family members. Then sebastien stopped in his tracks. He had came to a section where none of them portraits shared the Black family name.

Thier on the wall laid...

Belvina (Black) Burke (1886-1962)
Daughter of Phineas Nigellus Black and Ursula Flint .
4 Siblings: All older brothers, Sirius (1877-1952), Phineas , Cygnus (1889-1943), and Arcturus (1884-1959).
Married to Herbert Burke
Children: Two sons, one daughter

next was...

Callidora (Black) Longbottom (1915-present?)
Daughter of Arcturus and Lysandra Black.
Two siblings: sister Charis and Cedrella.
Married to Harfang Longbottom.
Children: One son and one daughter.

and...

Charis (Black) Crouch (1919-1973)
Daughter of Arcturus and Lysandra Black.
Two older sisters: Callidora and Cedrella.
Married to Caspar Crouch .
Children: One son, two daughters . Her son may is Barty Crouch, Sr.

and...

Lucretia (Black) Prewett (1925-1992)
Daughter of Arcturus and Melania (MacMillan) Black.
One younger brother: Orion (1929-1979).
Married to Ignatius Prewett.
No children indicated.
Aunt to Sirius and Regulus Black.

then...

Bellatrix (Black) Lestrange (1951- )
Daughter of Cygnus and Druella (Rosier) Black.
2 younger sisters: Andromeda (disowned) and Narcissa (Black) Malfoy.
Married Rodolphus Lestrange.
No children indicated .

and...

Narcissa (Black) Malfoy (1955- )
Daughter of Cygnus and Druella (Rosier) Black.
2 sisters: Bellatrix (Black) Lestrange, and Andromeda (disowned).
Married Lucius Malfoy.
One son, Draco (born 1980).

Their the last portriat on the wall in all of her beauty layed

Andromeda (Black) Tonks (1953- )
Mother of Nymphadora, married Ted Tonks, a Muggle-born wizard.
Disowned because shemarried Muggle Ted Tonks.
Andromeda was Sirius' favorite cousin.

Sebastien looked at the portrait and felt honored by it for not all Blacks were evil.

Sebastien winked at the women and entered the kitchen.

Sebastien walked into the warm kitchen. The aroma hit him like a troll. It was his favorite dessert. Black Cherry pie. The house elf must have made it for him. So he took a slice and sat to the table.

"This house is a safe house for all those who have good in their hearts. Andromeda and Sirus had place spells on this mansion to make sure that it protected the occupants. I wish I could have met them while they were alive. They were good people." He said aloud to himself and took another bite of pie.

If Sebastien had not been able to find a job then he would have open the doors and made this house an orphange for witches and wizards. He still might do this when he retires or until someone is of need of the house.

He sat their and dosed off into a deep slumber...

(((If anyone would like to use the Black mansion they may. It is a safe house for all student who may not have a place for the summer so make yourself at home. I will be in and out so have fun.)))

Sebastien woke with the sun. As the warm rays filter in from outside he looked around the kitchen and decide to check the rest of the house out today. So after a nice shower and a change of clothes he returned to his exploration of the Black manision.

He decided to explore the basement. As he descended the stairs that led from the kitchen to the basement he could smell the mold in the stale air. It was cold and damp.

At the end f the stairs was a heavy door that led to...

When Sebastien open the door low and behold thier laid a dueling platform and small potions lab. With the thick layer of dust it had seem as no one has been here for years. So Sebatien decide to practice a little. He walked over to the opposite wall and stood across from so old barrels.

Sebastien pulled out his wand and aimed it at the empty barrels.

Sectusempra! One of the barrels where sliced to pieces.

Wingardium Leviosa! Another barrel raised up into the air a few feet .Waddiwasi! . That same barrel shot across the room and smashed against the opposite wall.

Sebastien smiled. He still had it . He put his wand in his pocket and walked over to the potions lab area to take a look...

All of the sudden there was a knock on the door from above. A young girl stood on the stoop looking up at the highly intinidating house. So this is the House of Black. Well its as good a place as any. Her black curly hair blew around her face in a chilly breeze as her piercing lavender eyes continued to gaze at the house. "Hello, is anyone here?" It really was cold.

Sebastien turnd a ran up the stairs drawing his wand as he ascended. He had heard someone knocking on the door. As he reached the front door he reached for the handle and threw the door open ready to attack only to be stopped by angelic face with curly black hair staring at him.

"How may I help you?" ask Sebastien. He felt that he knew the girl somehow.

She eyed his wand for a moment and then said, still looking slightly alarmed at his rather alarming response to a simple knock on the door, "Hi, my name is Ashleiana Black and I heard that this was my families house. Am I mistaken?"

There was something very familiar about him. She took him in and said, "Do I..do I know you from somewhere?"

"Sorry about that" said Sebastien as he put his wand away "You are a member of the Black Family? asked Sebastien gesturing for the girl to come in out of the cold.

"Yes. I am." She answered as she steped into the dimly lit entry hall. "My father was Sirius Black and my mother was Diana Lupin, Remus's sister. You probly know that my father is dead but my mother was killed when I was five so I've been raised by a muggle friend of the family. They didn't tell me I was a witch until my letter came just a few weeks ago. I just can't believe they kept the information from me."

"I am Sebastien and I was your father's distant cousin. I am outrage that someone with a bloodline like yours was kept from the truth. From here on out you will always be welcomed in this house. Would you like something to eat or drink? Would you like to warm yourself by the fire? said Sebatien.

"Yes, please." replied Ashleiana. "I have a lot of questions for you seeing as we are related and I don't think you'll like all of them but I need answers. The first question is: is it true that our family line is full of Dark Wizards? A boy from Slytherine said that the Black Family only produced Dark Wizards. Is it true?"

Leading the girl to the sitting room. He pulled out his wand and aimed it at the fireplace and said "Incendio!" and the fireplace started up. With another wave of a wand two cups appeared . Sebastien took one and gave the other one to Ashleiana.

"Yes our family has a long history of producing many dark wizard and witches, but we do have some that are on the side of good. Your father, your late aunt Tonks also you great aunt Tonks are all for the side of good along with the Longbottoms and myself."

"Well I feel better knowing my father was good and that you are good. But I heard a girl whisper something about someone called Belletrix Lestrange, Who is she?"

It was obvious that she was dying for answers to the questions no matter what the answers were. The intensity in which she gazed at him gave the impression that she could see into his soul. She took a drink of tea and pressed on. "PleaseI need to know and your the only person who can tell me! I have to know everything or I might say something to make people think badly of me!" She blushed crimson and went on, "Someone asked me if I was related to Belletrix and I said Yes. they gave me dirty looks, hissed at me and told me that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Why did they do that?"

Ashleiana was nearly in tears:she implored him to answer with her eyes.

Sebastien frowned and looked into the tearful eyes of the girl that sat before him.
"Bellatrix is indeed a member of the Black family bloodline. She was a deatheater. Her past is a dark one. She was a firm follower of Lord Voldemort. She is responsible for the torture of the Longbottoms also for the death of..."sebastien trialed off he did not want to tell the girl the truth but he knew he must "your father." Sebastien turned and looked into the fire.

"What!?" exclaimed Ashleiana, "That woman, that monster... she killed my father. I can't believe that she is the reason for my fathers death. its just too much to take in." She had jumped to her feet and began to pace furiously letting her anger envelop her, "She... that woman... I...that woman!"

Ashleiana had become so indignent that seemed unable to formulate a full sentence. After a while she turned to her relitive and said, clearly still seething, "A couple of things. First: you haven't told me your name and second who else in our noble," she emphized the word sarcasticly, "family is a cold blooded killer. And who in the name of Merlins Beard is Voldy-whatever?"

"I am a professor at Hogwarts. I will be co teaching charms. I am also your cousin in the sense of the word. As for our noble bloodline of stonecold killers, well I can show you a book in the study where you can look into the history of the Black family." he smiled briefly and continued not letting the girl interrupt, "Lord voldermort was one of the most dark and evil wizards of his time. He wished to purge all families of muggle blood, and to have the wizard return to glory by ruling the world of muggles. He met his end however, some year ago by a boy named Harry Potter."Sebastien sat back into his seat and took another sip of his tea. "Any more questions then?"

"Just one," said Ashleiana. "Are there any living members of our family besides us that are good and still alive?"

It seemed to her as though she had known all of this but forgotten. There was also the fact that she had been seeing things in her dreams all of her life. Memories that weren't hers; she would ask about that after she got to know Sebastien better in case that was unusual in this world too.

"Everything is so complicated in this place. I don't understand half of what people talk about and they all seem afraid of me when they learn my surname. You seem to take everything in stride. For instince you discover a lost family member on your stoop and you don't have any questions for me? I would be freaked out of I were you. Of corse if I were you I wouldn't come anywhere near me. People in my life don't fare well most of the time so I've detached myself from people."

She sighed a bit sadly and went on, "I suppose I do get lonely but, keeping people I care about out of harms way is more important." Ashleiana gazed at the fire for a moment then her gaze returned to his as she said, "Do you have any questions for me?"

"That question I can not answer my dear, the Black family is so spread out that it is hard to say if their are more of us. But if their are then naturally like you and I they will find this house. I think it is a deep magic. Any and all Blacks can find their way here no matter where they are" Sebastien took a sip of his tea.

"I have one question for you " said Sebastien as he looked the young lady over "that is what will you do now that you know who you are"

Sebastien set his tea cup down and waited to see how the girl would reply.

"Thats a good question." said Ashleiana, "I suppose I'll try to redeem the name of Black. And I also think I would like to go into a career catching dark wizards. Its not like I want to be a hero but I've always felt a bit rebellious."

Ashleiana gave a rather wicked grin and said, "I would drive my muggle relitives nuts with the things I did and wore. If it was inapropiate I did it or had it in my closet. I suppose that my clothes aren't for 11 year olds but I've got robes now so problam solved. All I really care about is that I don't have to go back to the muggles."

She seemed angry just thinking about them, "Would the Headmistress let me stay at Hogwarts over the summer?"

Sebastien could not help but grin when the girl told him that she wanted to be an auror, not it as few of words,but she said it none the less.

"You could stay at hogwarts if you so wish OR..." Sebastien had the following idea in his head for sometime now "you could return here with me, every summer. I can help you with your goal to stop dark wizards and witches by teaching about our family history and by making sure you get the marks needed in school to become a auror, or in your words dark witch and wizard hunter." Sebastien waited for the girl to reply.

"Really? You would be willing to take me in?" She seemed both delighted and stunned at the fact that he wanted her to stick around.

"You won't regret the fact that you've basicly said you will be my gaurdian later? This is great; I'll never have to go back to live with those stupid people!"

Ashleiana stopped takling for a moment then said, "Are you sure you want to take on the daughter of the notorious rule breaker, Sirius Black, himself? I promise I'm a devil child; thats what my muggle family said at least." She gave a sweetly sinister smile and said holding back laughter, "Of course I sort of didn't try to make them think otherwise."

"Of course I will be your gaurdian. If I did not want to be it then, you young lady would still be on the doorstep" laughed Sebastien. "We must talk to the Headmistress to inform her of this so she knows, but you may go pick a room in the house any where you wish and make it your own until school begins"

Sebastien went to the hall way and talked to Phineas.
"Could you tell the headmistress to come to the Black mansion " said Sebastien to a rather reluctant Phineas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back