Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bicurious
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Ok so my poor dear Alexia here needs some family. At the moment she is the only one, so what I need is some family.

clooney04.jpg

(George Clooney)Bejiman (Father) (56)- Alexia doesn't have much of a relationship with her father. He was always looking past her to her brothers. He is a Half-blood. He currently works in the muggle world as a lawyer. He is a very old fashioned man, and believes that woman are only there to have children. He treats his daughter like a baby making machine and nothing more. He also feels the same way towards his wife. He three boys are his top priority.
JuliaBsml.jpg

(julia bradbury)Desiree (mother)(54)- Alexia doesn't have a very good relationship with her mother. She was always siding with her husband, and paying Alexia no attention. She is also a Half-blood, but she is also Part Werewolf. Her mother was a werewolf, but she doesn't change. She currently owns a small antique store in the wizarding community. She is also old fashioned and agrees with her husband in every aspect.
spencer06.jpg

(Jesse Spencer)Michael (Oldest Brother) (27)- Michael always treated Alexia like a slave. He didn't think she should get a say in the way things worked. He is very close to his father, and a suck up to his mother. He always picks on Damion, for loving his sister, because Michael thinks shes worthless.
padalecki15.jpg

(Jared Padaleki)George (Middle Brother) (25)- George and Alexia donot get along, end of story. He is like his father in every aspect.
dicaprio24.jpg

(Leonardo Di Caprio)Damion (Youngest Brother) (23)- Damion and Alexia are the only ones that get along. Damion get along with the rest of the brothers, and Alexia. He tries to help Alexia when he can but it isn't always easy, or safe to do so. He is very kind, and protective of his sister. He is also the only one who knows she is a lesbian.

Ok, so these are who I need. Damion is the most important and I really need him. The playbys are just who I am using, but if you want some-one you are free to change the playbys.

Great sounds good Thanks.
When you make him, just post here.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back