The Mad Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Bookchild

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Here I am with another plot for silent as wind Sapphire Clow. She has one friend by the name of Oscar Fossil but I want her to have a little group that she can find comfort in from time to time. As a big fan of Alice in Wonderland I came up with the idea of the Mad Tea Party. This would be a group of friends that get together every once in a while and get away from life at home at first then one in Hogwarts the stress classes and stuff like that. Sapphire of course would be the Door Mouse :D

Penelope could be in this group. March Hare maybe?
Penelope's mother ran off right after she gave birth but Penelope's father knew that she was still in France. Penelope has always wanted a mother figure. Her father had waited a long time to move because he hated having to leave France. But he finally managed to move and get away from Penelope's mother. Penelope is sad because her father works and she is usually alone. She likes to learn as much as possible, hoping that her mother will come back and they can live happily ever after if she is smarter. Penelope's father won't tell his daughter about why her mother left. She thinks it's all her fault and that it's her job to get her back. She needs some friends who will help her feel a bit better.

If you need more info on her, I can give you it.

I could offer Elizabeth? She doesn't really fit in right now, she is a very outgoing and a little crazy, not afraid of what people think about her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind Sapphire not talking, at first she would think it was weird but she would quickly mive on

Penelope: She would be more than welcome.

Emzies: Since Oscar is Sapphire's best friend I think he would be.

Brittany: Eliza sounds great as a Mad Hatter or something like that. Someone has to be the life of the Tea Party.

I have Benny Lillis, not sure how he'd fit in, but hes very nice and kinda quiet. He is a bluebelt at taekwon do and is extremely friendly.

Sapphire Clow said:
Penelope: She would be more than welcome.

Emzies: Since Oscar is Sapphire's best friend I think he would be.

Brittany: Eliza sounds great as a Mad Hatter or something like that. Someone has to be the life of the Tea Party.
I think she would do great as the mad hatter/life of the party :D

I have Nadia here. She is really nice and is always happy. Not sure how she would fit in though. She accepts peoples differences. And she likes to make friends. But she was never overly popular.

Could Armand help?
But he's not the type who'll have that much problems. He's optimistic, he loves socializing with people. But despite that, he understands what other people feels, and if he pity someone, he would do his best to help the person. (Maybe your character could be like that) Armand would be her guardian angel! :woot:

And I think this closed here because any more would make the topics too confusing.

Olivia: Benny sound like he would make a good Catapiller if he's wise enough for it

Armand: Soon enough Sapphire would need an angel in her life so I think she would start calling him Card.

Nadia: She sounds like a good Alice. Nice and friendly but doesn't quite know what's going on with everyone.

I'm offering up Alix, not too sure how she'd fit in though. She's not very shy and is quite open, also very eager to meet new people. So I'm just offering her up and we'll see right? :)

Sapphire Clow said:
And I think this closed here because any more would make the topics too confusing.

Olivia: Benny sound like he would make a good Catapiller if he's wise enough for it

Armand: Soon enough Sapphire would need an angel in her life so I think she would start calling him Card.

Nadia: She sounds like a good Alice. Nice and friendly but doesn't quite know what's going on with everyone.
Ok, Alice sounds great. Just let me or rather US. know when you wanna start and I'll be glad to oblidge. :)

Alix: I think I will leave it at the ones that I already have thank you for the interest though.

Everyone else I'll make the thread when they are all meeting and link ya kk?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back