The Lorka Residence

Alyssa gave Aiden a serious look. She hoped that her father wasn't involved in his mother's death at all. But she also wasn't sure how the Death Eater's worked.

"I'm so sorry. I really hope my father had nothing to do with your mother's death."

"How ironic would that be," Aiden muttered quickly then said, "I'm sure he didn't as her murderer was a woman, or was believed to be one."

Alyssa blinked. A huge wave of relief washed over her. Althought a pit of emptiness still remained inside her stomach, it still bothered her that the death eaters would kill an innocent woman.

"Do you know why they killed her?" Alyssa asked curiously.

"No, I doubt I ever will, my father refuses to share anything with me," Aiden said with a weak smile to Aly though talking about his mom was tough.

Alyssa pat Aiden's head and gave him a pretty smile. She hadn't meant to make him uncomfortable. She was just curious. Maybe it would've helped her understand more about her father's job.

"Sorry. So does that mean your father dislikes me?" She asked.

"You'd be surprised how many people dislike me. It it's not because of my blood or my family, it's because I'm the typical snobby Slytherin." She giggled. She was glad that it seemed Aiden had forgotten about his mother.

"But I guess it doesn't matter what they think. I know in the end who I am." Alyssa playfully stuck her tongue out at Aiden.

Aiden smiled and said, "Your not snobby, why else would we be so close, not a lot of Slytherins are even friends with Gryffindors."

Alyssa cracked a small smile and shrugged her shoulders. To be almost completely honest, Alyssa couldn't stand most Gryffindor's. She also had a hard time being with people from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Alyssa tucked some of her blonde hair away from her face and stared at Aiden with a small look of hilarity. He had a lot of confidence in her, which was rare.

"Only you and Annamarie. I usually can't stand Gryffindor's to be honest." Alyssa muttered while looking way shyly.

IGNORE THIS POST!!!

[Sorry wrong account :p]

Aiden smiled and said, "Me too, and I am one, sounds a little hypocritical doesn't it?" Aiden chuckled lightheartedly at himself then thought to himself, I guess I'm lucky.

Alyssa snorted.

"Well yeah. Look how many Slytherin's your making friends with." Alyssa pointed out boldly. She had to admit that a lot of the first year Slytherin's were really friendly, however most were until they started getting older. Then every just starts hating one another.

"Just wait till were older, then most of us won't be able to stand one another.

Alyssa leaned foward and gave Aiden a small kiss on the cheek before pinching it. She let go almost immediantly, but not without giving Aiden a small smile of her own.

"Faith is for the good-hearted. I make my own luck." She muttered lightly.

"So Aiden, Do you know what your going to do once school starts again?" Alyssa asked curiously while placing the journal Aiden had given her inside her pearl white messenger bag.

"I hope we'll still get to hang out." Alyssa frowned slightly.

"I'm actually not so sure, and don't worry we will be able to be together still, I promise," Aiden said with a small smile then said, "What about you?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'll probaby spend most of my time studying and keepin an eye on Theodore. I really hope we can hang out, I'll get lonely if we can't." She smiled sadly.

Aiden smiled softly and said joking a little bit, "Don't worry I would go mad if I didn't get my fix of Space trooper." Aiden hoped that her spirits would raise even in the slightest, he didn't want her to be so upset.

"It's almost hard to believe that our first year here is almost over. Time fly's by here." Alyssa gave Aiden a smallish smile and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I can't wait till out third year. Then we can take electives and cool things like that!" Alyssa beamed. Most of the really exciting classes were electives. However Alyssa knew she would always want to take charms no matter what electives they had.

"Hey Aiden, what's Defense Against The Dark Arts likes? My dad says he wants me to do really well in that class." Alyssa asked Aiden curiously.

"I know its insane," Aiden said a little astounded by this.

"I know I think I will be taking Care of Magical Creatures and maybe Ancient Runes, do you have any ideas on what you want to take?" Aiden asked curiously.

"Ermm Defense Against the Dark Arts is basically how to stay safe when you are fighting or dueling another wizard or witch. It makes sense that your Dad wants you to do well in that class because the exact opposite is Dark Arts..." Aiden said trying to explain as best he could.

"Hmmmm. Maybe astronomy and ancient runes." Alyssa muttered. "I wouldn't mind taking care of magical creatures either, but I'd really only be in it to see the Unicorns." Alyssa smiled dreamily as she thought about one day seeing a unicorn.

"But who knows. I may chnage my mind about classes by my third year. Is Defense Against The Dark Arts easy?"

"Astronomy is mandatory Aly," Aiden said with a small smile. "Unicorns eh? I hear that there are some in the Deep part of the forest, don't take my word for it though," Aiden said with a smile as he watched Aly's dreamy face,

"I think so, but then again Professor King is a good teacher," Aiden said with a nice smile.

"Do you want to go for a walk Aly?" Aiden asked her curiously, he would do what she preferred but he wanted to go by the path that he liked so much.

Alyssa blinked and shrugged her shoulders about the astronomy comment. How was she supposed to know that. When Aiden mentioned a walk Alyssa smiled and nodded her head happily.

"Sure. I'd love to go for a walk!" She beamed, while wondering where the two were going to go for a walk at.

c4v9s.jpg
[The path leading to the wizarding forest]

Aiden smiled and stood up then put his hand out to help her up. Then said, "Great, there is this great path just out side of my house, it leads into a part of this wizarding forest, its great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back