The Lorka Residence

Gaspard Lorka

Gaspard was getting quite irritated with having absolutely nothing to do a work and seeing as his wife was busy with a large case he figured he would go to the New Zealand House. He hoped Aiden was using this house, at least today despite their differences he wanted Aiden to be comfortable. Gaspard took out some floo powder and said clearly, "The Lorka Residence." In a matter of seconds Gaspard was spinning quickly then landed in his other fire place. Gaspard brushed himself off, he hated traveling with floo powder but he thought this would be the easiest thing to do.

Aiden walked into his house to find something he had left there when he saw his father, Aiden immediatly stopped in his tracks, he didn't want to see him at all but knew there would be no way out of this now. Aiden groaned and walked into the kitchen and began to write a letter to Aly.
Dear S. Trooper,

I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my New Zealand house for a few days you know, get away from school. But don't start stressing my Dad will be here and he suggested it, if not thats fine.

S. Cadet

Aiden smiled to himself as he wrote this, he knew he would be able to convince his father to let her come over and have him stay at the house for a few days. He made sure of this second part for Theo's sake, he didn't like him at all but he understood why he would be that way.

Aiden then looked up and asked in french, "So Dad, why are you here?" As he waited for his fathers response he said, "Layla send this to Alyssa Snow at Hogwarts New Zealand." Aiden tied the letter up to his owls ankle but before he send Layla on her way he gave her a treat and a nice pet. After this Layla flew out of the window quickly and over to the school.

Gaspard was still dusting himself off when he heard the door open which was followed by a groan. Gaspard turned in the direct and noticed it was Aiden. "Hello Aiden, how are you?" Gaspard asked, in french, as his son wrote a letter. Then Aiden asked why he was here and replied quickly, "Because I have a week off of work."

Then he noticed his son had just sent a letter to a Snow he had heard of their family but decided he wouldn't bring anything up, now. "So who is this Snow girl?" Gaspard asked curious to see if his son knew anything.

Alyssa had recieved a letter from Aiden earlier that day. It was a letter asking if she wanted to stay at his house a few days over the Holidays. She immediantly decided that it sounded fun and wanted to go.
Convincing her mother was easy. So she decided to write back to him.

Aiden,

I'd love to come visit.
My mother already said that it'd be alright. Getting away from school would be an awesome idea. It gets kind of creepy with less people around.

- See ya.
Alyssa

When she was finished she clipped the letter to her Pygmy owl Scarlette's leg and sent her off.

"Hello Father, I'm good, and this 'Snow girl' is Alyssa Snow, she is in Slytherin and is a close friend of mine," Aiden said quickly not mentioning his real relationship with Aly. "Oh well will you be staying here the whole time?" Aiden asked with a small smile hoping he would be just so Aly could come. Then another owl swooped at the window swill with a letter adressed to him and he smiled figuring it was Aly. Aiden walked over to the owl and took the letter off of its leg and said, "Accio Owl Treat." Before the treat flew into the hand that didn't hold his wand he set the letter on his kitchen table. Then he handed the treat to the owl and opened the letter it read:

Aiden,

I'd love to come visit.
My mother already said that it'd be alright. Getting away from school would be an awesome idea. It gets kind of creepy with less people around.

- See ya.
Alyssa

Aiden smile brightened as he read the letter and looked up to his dad and said, "Dad I was wondering if I could have a friend over for a week or so, while your here of course." Aiden watched his fathers reactions as he said every single word.

"Of course she is in Slytherin," Gaspard muttered under his breath and said, "What house are you in son?"
"Yes I will be staying here, Amiee is busy on a case as your sister is at Amiee's parents," Gaspard said with a small smile as he saw his son use a spell he hadn't taught him.

"Of course its your birthday afterall," Gaspard said.

"Why would you befriend a death eater's child Aiden? Do you not have more common sense than the?" Gaspard asked rhetorically. "Gryffindor? Lord you might as well be in Hufflepuff Aiden!" Gaspard said judging his son and the sorting hat at the same time.

"So what if her parents are Death Eaters, that didn't stop you with Mom now did it?" Aiden said furiously. He continued with this and said, "You know better than I do that you can be different then your parents!"

"You think I want to be in Gryffindor, Slytherin was my house of choice," Aiden spat and then added, "As it is for Giselle."

Gaspard was shocked at his sons reaction but didn't show it at all. Gaspard calmed himself down completly and said, "When will she come here?"

Alyssa's Bedroom

[There will be more rooms to come]

"I don't know, I am going to write her back now." Aiden said simply then took a new piece of parchment out and began to write to Aly.
Dear Aly,

It is great to hear that you can come over. Do you want me to come pick you up? I have to go by the school anyways. I can't wait to see you.

Aiden

When Aiden finished writing his short letter he put the letter around Aly's owls ankle and said, "Send this back to Alyssa." Aiden watched happily as the owl flew away.

Alyssa smiled as she read Aiden's letter. She immediantly pulle dout her quill and dipped into some ink and she neatly wrote down her response to Aiden.

Aiden,

No. My dad said he'd bring me over tomorrow, I don't know if wants to me your dad or not. But he insisted that he bring me to your house... If he does want to meet him be prepared. But anyways, I'll see you tmorrow then. Can't wait.

- Alyssa

Alyssa clipped the note onto the owls legs then gave the owl a small treat before sending it off back to Aiden's house.

Gaspard nodded and watched his son write to the Death Eater's Daughter. A few minutes after Aiden's letter was sent the same owl returned and he said, "Your girl writes fast."

Aiden read her letter and said to his father, "Apparently tomorrow she will be dropped off by her father, I guess he wants to meet you, you have to be nice, I don't care about your pride."

Alphonse pridefully wiped the floor powder from his suite as he emerged from the fire place. He wondered why Alyssa even decided to floor powder herself there in the first place. But when his daughter demanded something she usually wouldn't stop until she got that something.

Looking up he noticed a boy and his father standing within the room. He decided to ignore them for a moment and wait for Alyssa to arrive.

When Alyssa had arrived from the fire place she made sure to quickly wiped the soot and dirt from her new clothes that her father had bought her to wear over the hoildays. Once she had finished getting the dirt from her clothes she stepped beside her father and gave Aiden a small wave which she acompanied with one of her pretty smiles.

"Sorry were so late. Daddy was being difficult." She glared lightly up at her father before placing her hands on her hips. "I told him we were going to be late, but he insister that I chnage my clothes and check to make sure I have eveything."

Aiden smiled brightly at Aly and said, "Its no worry." Aiden walked over to Aly's father and said confidently, "Its a pleasure to meet you sir." Aiden put his hand out for a shake.

Alphonse glanced lightly at Alyssa before he extended his hand and strongly shook the young boys hand, his cold stone blue eyes staring down at the boy.

"Hello. It's finally good to meet young Mr. Lorka." Alphonse muttered coldly. Once he had finished shaking the boys hand he pulled his hand back and turned his gaze over to Aiden's father.

Gaspard watched as a man and a younger girl came into his house by floo powder. Curse the man that invented floo powder, Gaspard thought to himself the muttered, "Scourigify." It quickly got rid of the soot and all the other dirt falling from their clothes. Gaspard walked over to the two and his eyes rested on the girls father and said, "Hello, you must be Mr. Snow," Gaspard's french accent was still heavy but he didn't try to hide it as his son did, unlike him he was proud of where he came from.

Alphonse nodded his head in acknowledgement towards the man. He wasn't too sure of this man. But he wasn't be totally rude, it was out of his family code.

"That I am." He muttered when the man had assumed he was Alyssa's father. He turned towards his daughter and leant down. He gave her a small kiss on the head before standing back up straight,

"Behave." He gave Alyssa a short stern warning before turning back to Aiden's father. He had a deep and dark look within his eyes.

"I will be back for Alyssa in a few days. If anything bad should happen to her, you will regret it." He gave a small glance Gaspard before he walked back over to the fireplaced and flooed himself back home.

Alyssa rolled her eyes playfully at her father's attitude. He was always acting so big and tough to everyone. Alyssa set he rbags down beside her.

"Ignore him. He's just cranky today." She giggled lightly.

Gaspard watched as he left the muttered a quick spell to close his fire place from floo powder, incase the Death Eater got any ideas. "Aiden why don't you help Miss Snow with her bags." Gaspard said this to his son in french then walked over to the kitchen for an apple.

When Aly's father left he walked over to her and greeted her by taking her hand and politly kisisng it. Aiden looked up to her and said, "Hello Alyssa." Then his father said something to him and he simply nodded while saying, "How were your holidays so far Aly?"

Alyssa smiled and shrugged her shoulders lightly. She was glad to see Aiden again, she hadn't seen much of her friends his holiday.

"Pretty good. I got a lot of presents. And Theodore is surprisingly behaving while he's satying over my house." She smiled lightly and blushed as she remembered Aiden kissing he rhand.

"How has your holiday been?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back