The Lorka Residence

"Speaking of presents I have something for you Aly." Aiden said with a smile and then said, "Mediocre, till now."
"Your present is in your room, would you like to come with me Aly?" Aiden asked curiously as he picked up her bags.

"Yeah but I wanted to. You've been such a good friend to me." Alyssa muttered happily. Aiden derserved a present for always being their when he friends really needed.

"I understand now why you got into Gryffindor instead of Slytherin." Alyssa said quietly. "Becaus eunlike most Slytherin's...your loyal and everything a good friend should be."

As Aly said this he brightened up and said, "Thanks Aly. You have been absolutly perfect to me, and I care about you a lot." As they entered Aly's room he smiled at her and put her things down at the edge of the bed and he sat down waiting for her to come sit with him.

Alyssa reached into her bag and pulled out something. She quickly sat down ont hebed and opened her hands to reveal the present she bought for him.

il_430xN224178821.jpg

"It's a genuine shark tooth. I saw it while my dad was attending to buisness in the Carribbean. He made me come and while I was looking around I was istatnly reminded of you." She held it out and gave him a small smile.

"I hope you like it."

Aiden smiled at Aly as she explained his present from her and looked at her and said, "Thank you Alyssa, I love it." Aiden put his hand out to recieve it from her and looked it over with genuin intrest, he thought this was a very interesting gift, then he looked at Alyssa and smiled then put it on and then turned over to get her gift that was at the foot of her bed. Aiden smiled at her and said, "I saw this and I thought you would like it, I'm sorry there isn't much of a back story for this gift." Aiden handed her the diamond neckalace that he bought at JJ. The present was wrapped in red and silver. He eagerly watched as she opened it.

2cg2714.jpg

Alyssa gave Aiden a pretty smile and begun to open the small box. When she opened the box she immediantly gasped and carefully lifted it from the box. It was beautiful and just the type pf Jewelry she liked to wear.

"Aw Aiden, it's so pretty! Thank you so much!" She gave Aiden a quick hug before she unclipped it then reclipped it around her neck.

"You rock. Big time!" She answered sweetly.

Aiden smiled at her reaction and said, "I was going to give it to you during the ball but I thought in privacy might be easier, as I intended to ask you a question with it." Aiden looked into Aly's eyes and tried to muster up all the confidence he had, after a second he said, "Aly, I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime, but you know if not, forget what I said completly..." Aiden trailed off and looked at Alyssa nervously.

Alyssa blinked a few times. It took a moment for her to register what Aiden had just said. She had never been asked on a date before. Well she was young so it was expected. After a few moments Alyssa began to smile again.

"Well if my parents will let me, then I'd love to go on a date with you!." Alyssa beamed,

Oh smooth buddy, she doesn't like you and now she will want to leave, great choice! Aiden thought to himself then when Aly smiled Aiden smiled sheepishly and said, "Great." Aiden smiled brightly at Aly and joked a small bit, "I have one more present for you, don't worry no other questions." Aiden took out the the other present, it wasn't wrapped because he hadn't had the time. In the inside it read, 'You'll always have my attention,' this was referring to what Aly had shared with him at the ball and he handed it to her and said, "Hope you like it Aly."

Alyssa's smile grew larger. Suddenly she leaned in and gave Aiden a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You spoil me." She muttered and stared at her presents. "I love it thanks." She had to admit that she liked being spoiled though. It made her feel special, and it made her feel loved.

"So. Was it just me, or did it seem like out fathers wern't very fond of one another?" She asked quietly.

Aiden smiled as she kissed him on the cheek and said that she liked his gifts then responded to her question, "My father thinks that your father is a Death Eater and if he is, good on him, though I wouldn't be saying this if I knew he..." Aiden trailed of thinking of his mother, then he shook the thought out of his head and smiled at Aly.

[I have to go now...Bye :D F.Y.I. i responded in the yule ball...and yeah :p]

Alyssa's smiled faded and she stared down at her lap. Her eyes darkened and she clenched her fists.

"Yeah. My father's a death eater. So is Theodore's father." She muttered darkly, thinking about the day her father began to teach her about the dark arts. It was a day that changed her life forever.

"The worst part is, he's been teying to train me and Theodore to follow in his footsteps." Alyssa's face scrunched in anger. "It scares me, but Theodore's falling into...and fast. He already can't stand muggle borns." Alyssa felt as if she was supposed to cry.

//Alrighty. See you later....//

Aiden frowned when he saw the anger in Alyssa's eyes and he put his arm around her shoulder and said truthfully, "It'll be fine Aly, if you don't want to be a death eater you don't have to be, and no one can make you one." Aiden gave her a warm smile then kissed her cheek and smiled once more at her.

Alyssa smiled sadly at Aiden. It was nice to see that someone believed in her. Her family sure didn't. They were pushing her into a very shaking path. They wanted her to become a death eater. And she knew that one way or another they would make her life miserable.

"I don't think I'm strong enough to go against my family. Not even Theodore can. He's crashign faster than I am." Alyssa sighed and rubbed the back of her head lightly. Theodore was supposed to be the strong one.

"Oh well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what time does."

Aiden's smile faded and said, "Maybe you are and you just need a little confidence Alyssa, I'm sorry your family wont see reason just trust that it will all work out for the best." Aiden flashed her a boyish smile hoping what he said would raise her spirits at least a little, he didn't like seeing someone he cared for so much in this pain but he was glad she was sharing this with him.

Alyssa looked down at her lap.

"Thanks Aiden. All I really need is a way to bring Theodore up and out of this. He's supposed to be the anchor, and he's sinking." Alyssa admitted .She didn't want to see her cousin lose himself so fast.

Aiden moved himself so he could sit more comfortably but still have his arm around her waist. "What was he like before your family started to pressure the both of you?" Aiden asked curiously while trying to figure out a way to help Aly.

Alyssa snorted and couldn't help but begin to laugh a little. She rememered how well she and Theo had always played games together and hated to be seperated. They were once liek best friends.

"No. He used to be a bit of a momma's boy. Henri used to be the tyrant though. I guess their personality's switched when our parents got the idea to make us be death eaters in training." Alyssa smiled at the thought of all the fun they used to have as children.

"Once they started telling us about the dark lord Theo began acting up really badly."

Aiden smiled as he watched Aly's emotions change dramatically, this pressure really had hurt her a lot and he absolutly hated it. "Really, I can't see that to be honest," Aiden chuckled a little at this. "Have you changed at all?" Aiden asked curiously, he knew she probably would be happier then she was now, Aiden still smiled when he saw her face light up.

Alyssa stopped laughing.

"Um. If you count me becoming more spoiled and waaay cute. Than yes. I've changed." She smiled lightly.

"I also hate to admit that I'm a bit of a snob and a proud pure blood."

Aiden chuckled lightheartedly and glad that she hadn't changed much, "Good, then I like you for you and not for what you have been made into." Aiden said with a warm smile then poked her nose lovingly as he said the second 'you'.

Alyssa smiled and swatted his hand away when Aiden had poked her nose. She was happy that he was still willing to be her friend even after he had found out her prents were death eaters. Alyssa suddenly grabbed Aiden's ahdn and intertwined his gingers with her.

"S-so. Was your mother actually killed by Death Eaters?" Alyssa asked Aiden quietly. She felt really badly that anything like this could happen to someone as carefree and strong as Aiden was.

Aiden smiled as she took his had and rubbed her hand softly with his thumb and said, "Two years ago..." Aiden gave her a weak smile, though the whole death hurt him a lot, he missed his mom a lot, she was basically the glue to their family and hated that someone took her away from his younger sister, who was only 3 at the time and didn't fully understand death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back