The Lorka Residence

Alyssa turned and gave Aiden a small look of fright.

"Are there any spiders inthere?" She asked nervously.

Aiden smiled and intertwined his fingers with hers and led her out of the house walking down the snow covered path. "Have you been to the Forbidden Forest at school yet?" Aiden asked curiously.

Alyssa gave Aiden a sly smile and continued to walk with him.

"As long as you don't tell, Theodore, Henri, and I practice magic in the woods all the time. We've explored a lot of the forest near the school already." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"Have you been inside the woods yet?" She asked lightly.

"Your secrets safe with me..." Aiden said with a small smile then said, "Yeah, a few times but my last time I was in the forest I was caught my Professor King and a few Prefects..." Aiden shrugged it off.

Alyssa frowned when she heard that Aiden had gotten caught. Especially by a Professor. The Prefects thing didn't shock her very much though. Those kids were such goody two-shoes.

"Those Prefects are such goody-two shoes. I don't think I'd ever want to be one of them." Alyssa stated in a slightly snobby sounding tone not directed towards Aiden.

"I'm sorry that you got caught. Did you get detention or anything?"

"I know...one of them I actually thought was my friend..." Aiden scoffed and continued, "She was quite snippy but no matter." Aiden shrugged it off and gave her a small smile the went back to being straight faced and said, "Yeah I had to clean the owlrey without magic...but it's fine, I finished my detention and I am here with you." Aiden squeezed her hand but it was still soft then he loosened it once more and smiled warmly to her.

"Yes, it wasn't pleasant but I broke the rules and gave Katalina some attitude so that was my punishment, I just hope you don't get caught."

Alyssa snorted and moved some of her blonde hair away from her face once again. The Prefects would think twice of turning her or Theodore in usually. She had to admit that the two of them could cause quite a riot if they chose to.

"Besides, you don't deserve punishment for having some fun." Alyssa sneered.

"Tch, the Prefects wouldn't think twice about turning me in anyways....they'd never hear the end of it. Plus my faher would flip." Alyssa started slowly."That and if we have to talk to one of the Professor's I know Theodore won't be able to control is attitude. And then we'll be in more trouble then we were before." Alyssa began to pout slightly.

Aiden chuckled lightly and said, "I take it your a little hell raiser, Trooper?" Then Aiden saw that she was pouting and asked curiously, "What's that face for cutie?"

Alyssa's pouting smile faded and was replaced by a small smile. 'Hell-raiser' wasn't exactly the word to describe her. It was more along the longs of 'spoiled rotten.' Alyssa shrugged her shoulders.

"I just like getting my way. And the face was because I just realized how much trouble Theodore usually gets me into with his attitude." Alyssa folded he arms acrossed her chest and frowned again.

Aiden turned to face her and said, "Theodore will come around, he is probably under a lot of stress and everyone reacts differently to stress..." I must sound like a complete cornball, Aiden thought then gave her a trying smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back