Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 14" Core of Basilisk Fang and Veela hair
There was a lot to be celebrated in the serpent green eyes of Collineus Cardosi. He had a lot to be happy about after all. He had his heir to his company at last, and the annoyance of the Elementalist Scitorari have finally fallen apart. He looked forward to celebrating their downfall with none other than Ioan Finch. Right now was not the case. He was hosting the meeting in the safety of his company in the center of Venice, Italy. Collineus gave a small kiss to his wife as he walked along to the elevator to head down a story to the conference room, complete with a fireplace that the other leaders could floo into. The spells of course were lifted. He had to keep his company safe after all. The conference room was empty, and off to the side, one could see the entirety of Venice, Italy. Collineus enjoyed the fact that he was in such an open area, but his real dealings were rather discreet within the wizarding world. Collineus walked over to the head of the table, and took a seat. He had other workers bring in cups of wine for the other leaders to enjoy. After all, he had to be a good host. He twisted the ring, and let the leaders know that it was time, and the location.

The dormant fireplace ignited with emerald flames as Eustacia Lancaster made her entrance, dressed in a lengthy sleek black dress with the fur of an exotic magical creature adorning her shoulders. She stepped forward, the foot of her elegantly crafted staff, a signature mark of her character over the more commonplace wands, clicked against the floor with each step, while her blue eyes surveyed the room she'd entered. Cardosi's choice of meeting place was far more fitting than the apartment Ioan had chosen during their last gathering. Another pleasant difference was the lack of the Elementalist leader. The woman had no choice but to tolerate him despite his questionable ideologies, and she was sure many of the others had felt similarly. Wanting to recruit children, indeed. The more recent addition to their movement based around Blood Magic, was yet to make itself too known. They'd have to see if Adalia was a leader they could all agree with.

"Good afternoon, Collineus." The woman greeted her fellow leader, who's section she respected more than the others - aside from her own. She took her seat, noting that she was the first to arrive. She looked forward to this meeting and had been for a while. Following recent events, there was a lot to discuss.

Stepping out of the floo, Ioan brushed his suit down before taking another step forward. He'd been at another important meeting, one that had thankfully ended as he'd felt the small tug on his finger. The tightness wasn't uncomfortable, but it was noticeable. Glancing around, Ioan nodded his head at Collineus, giving a small greeting to Eustacia as well before he took a seat at the conference room table. He'd found it a bit odd that they were gathering outside of New Zealand, but he was going to go with it. Ioan had done a lot of business in Italy since befriending Collineus, and he figured it was probably safer for them to all gather far away from their homes.

Their branch of the Scitorari had undergone some changes over the last few months as they moved towards their efforts of overthrowing the Ministry. There had been bumps, of course, no effort could be without them, and he knew that those would be discussed today. Ioan was confident that they would leave this meeting with a plan, a plan that would bring magic closer to its true potential, not the watered down crap that the Ministry tried to shove down people's throats.

Flames engulfed the Witch as she used the Floo network to get to the Scitorari meeting, her ring on her finger was tightening and she honestly wished they had a better messaging system than cutting circulation off from her finger and restricting the very blood she practiced with. Exiting the fireplace she brushed a stray silver hair out of her face, her Emerald green eyes scanned the room seeing three leaders had gathered so far. 'Good Afternoon everyone, I hope I haven't been keeping anyone waiting' she said giving a slight nod to the two male leaders before moving towards Eustacia, an old friend from a long time ago, 'Eustacia, Darling, it has been too long indeed' she leaned forward and gave the woman who pecks on either cheek 'I hope your family is well and thriving' she added, moving to take a seat.

Blood Magic was Adalia's faction and this was her first gathering with the leaders, she wondered if anyone would be willing to provide her with a bit of blood so she could practice some of her art, but she would never ask on the first meeting, that would be rude.

First, it was Eustacia that came in, which was a shock to Collineus. He was expecting Ioan first. He did have a better relationship with Ioan than the others, but he did respect them all (now at least). Although, he did not know much about blood magic. As the leader of that one came in, the resemblance to the necromancer was uncanny. Collineus could not help but think as he sipped his wine, ‘Well, if she croaks, Eustacia will have another body to play with.’ Collineus kept this to himself, out of sheer respect. His serpent green eyes looked at the leaders as he motioned for them to have a seat as they arrived. He figured that now was a good of a time as any. He did not know if Jacqueline would show. There was no telling. "First of all, apologies for bringing all of you all the way to Italy. This is where my business is located, and rather far from the nation of factions that we control." Collineus paused for a moment, before offering some of his luxurious hospitality, "Have some wine. This is my specially made wine. It is rather strong. Anyway, down to business. The biggest news would be that the Elementalists fell apart." He briefly looked at Ioan with a subtle smirk on his lips. It was no secret that he hated them. "And next in line, came the Blood faction. Welcome to your first meeting with the veterans, so to speak." His eyes were on the other older woman, Adalia.

Eustacia greeted the two as they arrived, first Ioan, one of the other veterans, then Adalia, a woman she hadn't seen in a long time and a more recent addition to their cause. With one faction down, another taking it's place was exactly what they needed. Their numbers remained strong and their group had expanded even further. Perhaps the concept of blood magic would garner more of a following than the "power of the elements". The fifth to their group, a professor of her granddaughters school, had yet to make her appearance. She didn't blame the woman for being late, or unable to attend entirely, given her position, but these meetings, as infrequent as they were, were important.

While Collineus started their meeting off, the Necromancer accepted his hospitality, allowing herself a glass of his specially made wine. While yes, Italy was a little out of the way, she had no complaints regarding the choice of meeting place. The presentation met her tastes. Cardosi did not fail to impress. At the mention of Aether's faction disbandment, she raised her goblet. "Truly, a shame to lose one of our own, but this loss is only a minor blow. The strong continue to thrive." The woman's inferius made for a better leader than the Elementalist, who did little more than hide behind his lackeys. Bringing two henchmen to their table during the last meeting had been a great sign of disrespect.

Ioan watched as Adalia Ater stepped through the floo. The woman’s reputation preceded her, and Ioan couldn’t help but be intrigued by what she had to offer the group. Different types of creature blood had been used in potion-making for ages, helping to create potent potions both for offensive and defensive purposes. The man didn’t doubt the magical properties of and in blood. Taking a seat with the other leaders, Ioan poured himself a glass of wine as it went around, leaving it untouched for the moment.

Rumors had abounded about Plato Aether’s work, especially after he’d disrespected the other leaders. Ioan couldn’t say he would miss the man. As he listened to Eustacia speak, it was clear that she wouldn’t miss him either. Still, Ioan couldn’t help but wonder if they would have to be worried about the man becoming a threat to them at some point later on. There really had been no sign of the man in recent months. Perhaps he’d perished. The man certainly had a way of making enemies. There was the chance that he’d gone underground, gone rogue. If he had, he’d have the Scitorari to answer to if he posed a problem. “Indeed, we do continue to thrive in spite of the Ministry’s efforts to quiet us” he stated.

As they other leaders spoke, she couldn't help but feel as if she was being studied by the other leaders, not knowing what to expect for her she wanted to chuckle, her Family has been affiliated with the Death Eaters and now the Scitorari, she wondered if any of them would challenge her seat. Her Emerald eyes scanned the two men who seemed to have some reservations towards her. Her Posture was perfect as she listened to Collineus speak, the Elementalists had disbanded, such a weak group if they could not stay strong to their cause, the other two leaders did not seem impressed with the group anyway and she couldn't help but agree her Granddaughter Adira had told her about the other factions.
Collineus address the Blood faction and welcomed her to her first meeting with the "Veterans" 'My dear boy, make no mistake, I am not new to Blood magic or Dark magic at that.' she answered not agreeing with his term "Veterans" 'In regards to the Ministry, their reach has yet to grasp at us, we shall continue to prosper.' she added, In all her life and her parents before her the Ministry of Magic had no yet managed to charge her family line with any dark magic, and she planned on keeping it that way.
'I do not know what you wish to learn or know from me, However, my Faction offers all Scitorari members safety at my Families restaurant The Poison Ater which has been rebuilt, It has been charmed to keep the passing by from hearing in, and the Ministry do not dare to enter if they know what is good for them.'

Leaning forward she tenderly picked up a glass of wine and took a sip then raising her glass in a toast to Collineus who made the wine. 'Excellent Wine' she added and waited for the others to comment.

Collineus sipped his wine silently, listening to the others speak, even only looking at Adalia as she mentioned that she was not new to blood magic or dark magic. Well, he would certainly hope not. Best not to start a faction and not be experienced within it. That's for damn sure. Collineus lowered his half empty glass before chuckling, "We are much too expansive. If one falls, two more factions rise. The Ministry may continue their efforts, but it will be futile in the end." Collineus was raising his son to maybe take over the faction of his once he was out of this world. No doubt it would be at the hands of one of the only active Death Eaters still around. He knew them too. Well, he knew three of them, and all three were dangerous. He clasped his large hands together and smirked, "The wine is my specialty. I would offer my business in Italy as a place of refuge, but I know how some might not take to traveling thousands of miles away. I am thinking of opening a hotel in New Zealand, and it too can be a place for us." He paused for a moment, realizing that he was getting ahead of himself. He swirled his glass for a moment, before he stated lowly, "However, I fear we have been too quiet. We need to be louder about our cause."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back