The last Card!

Harri smiled glad that Zuka understood her worth "Thanks!" she said smiling.

Ellie grinned, "Thanks Zuka" She said, although she didnt feel like a great friend, all she had done was burden Harri and Zuka with her troubles!

Zazuka hugged them both in turn then started to move her head to a song that just came into her head. "I'm kinda weird." She said stopping imedetly. She blushed softly.

Harri smiled and hugged Zuka back "What do you mean your kinda weird?" Harri asked tipping her head to the side, like she always did when she was confused.

Ellie grinned as Zazuka hugged her and hugged her back!
"Yeh what do you mean, youre no weirder than me" Ellie asked with a laugh.

Harri laughed "No Ellie Zuka's much less weird then you!" she said playfully grinning at Ellie.

Ellie crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue at Harri, "Oh and your not" She asked looking serious.

"Weird and proud!" Harri said laughing and sticking her toungue out at Ellie. Then giggled loudly.

Zazuka raises an eye brow at her. "I learned the lyrics to a song in Romainen even though I have no idea what they mean but the song sounded nice. I don't think you can get weirder that that." She said laughing. "And I braid multi-colored ribbons in my hair on a daily bases." She said showing them one of her braids. It looked like a rainbow was coming out the back of her head.

"Yes me too, we can all be the weirdends, gettit?" Ellie asked laughing.

Ellie laughed at Zazuka, "Your hairs dead pretty by the way" She told her with a grin.

Harri smiled "Wow Romanian! Thats exotic!" she said and laughed "Wow that braid is really cool!" Harri said admiring the braid, the colours were fantastic. Harri looked at Ellie blankly "i don't get it!" she said, she knew she probably sounded stupid but didn't really care.

Ellie laughed, "Its just Weird and Friends combined" She told them, "Weirdends"!

"oooooh now I get it!"Harri said laughing "Thats really clever actually!" she said giggling"Though I don't think any of us are really weird!" she said still laughing.

Ellie laughed, "Yes i know" She said, clasping her sides, she felt like she hadnt laughed so much in ages!

Harri laughed, she didn't know what it was but when someone else started laughing she couldn't control herself, her sides were aching and she had a stitch but she carried on laughing tears of laughter poured out of her eyes. It was nice to see Ellie laughing again!

The atmosphere had changed so much that Zazuka had to laugh too. It was good to see them so happy again. She was happy too to have some really good friends. "Cleaver." She said to the name that Ellie had given them. Zazuka pushed her braid back into place with the other one and sighed. They didn't think her odd at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back